Remember to pay the goys for your health, Ameritards

Remember to pay the goys for your health, Ameritards.

Also the cost to put a criminal in the ground costs the Americlaps how much?

Please, I know it's a lot like $1m, not sure why it costs £1m to death sentence someone when the cost of water is so cheap,or rope.

American explain pls

oy vey

I've often thought of a business model where you had a fleet of jets and ambulances on standby with a doctor on board, and you charged $x/mo for the service to fly your clients to the medical tourism destination of their choice.

And I often wonder how much less it would cost than that stupid bronze plan.

Private prisons. Gotta pay the jews to hold on to all those criminals they in no way help create, and tip them extra for all of their hard work.

Is that real??

American is a walking contradiction. Its okay to spend hundreds of billions on bombs and glorified welfare queens but nationalized healthcare that is more efficient and cheaper is haram. Reminder Americans put pineapples on their pizza.

it would take you 2 years to get the surgery in Spain

let them go to spain

what's the failure rate comparison?

You cant live well in spain for 2 years on 33k. Maybe in some shit gypsy neighborhood in an antifa collective avoiding the purchase of personal hygiene products and dumpster diving for food.

I lived in Madrid for two years.

Spains is like 0.33% America is way higher failure rate even thought you pay way more.

They already have "medical tourism" like this for ELECTIVE surgeries like facelifts and boob jobs. Good luck getting ANY American plan to pay for ESSENTIAL surgery not done in America, though.

That's wrong. Liberals got uppity that a tiny fraction of nigger getting hanged weren't actually responsible for the crime they were imprisoned for so they force you to let them appeal multiple times instead of just hanging them next week.

>third world countries actually believe this
Murica is a much higher success rate and way less wait time.
Same week surgery in most cases, same month if blood work needed to be sent off.
Better than waiting 2 years and than finding out they replaced your hip with a tree branch.

You don't actually wait if you pay for it.

>LLLLLLITRALLY!

>the private prison system costs so insanely much because we let black people be tried in court
I didn't think of that flaw, the legal system is so outdated anyways. Just let the corporations tell you what's right and what's wrong. Oh and we jailed another hundred thousand negros for smoking the reefer this week via laws that we lobbied into existence, don't skimp on the $4 billion tip this time.

This bullshit was disproven years ago nignog.
It cost way more per person to get a hip replaced in Spain and the wait is much longer.
You niggers always forget that Spain is a third world economy. 7k dollars is like 1 mil in real people money.

c-checked

It baffles me that some burgers continue to meme that nationalized healthcare is bad when almost every other first-world country has it and has proven it's generally good/effective.

Because of legal fees, no matter how guilty someone is they're gonna fight tooth and nail against the legal system to not get killed.

I sure don't see Canada dominating the top hospitals in the world. Gg welfare queen.

45% of Americans pay 0% income tax. The middle class, about 5%. Canada, over 15%. Spain, over 25%.

Can confirm this.

For every lefty subhuman that says this they should be extradited to spain and a spaniard sent to USA, you'd see how quick they cry to come back and become pro-wall.

If you're in a stand your ground state or your state has a Castle Doctrine then it will cost between $0.30 and $2.00 depending on your caliber of choice.