Why's no thread on I85 collapse? Will fuck Atlanta for months

Why's no thread on I85 collapse? Will fuck Atlanta for months.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/large-fire-shuts-down-interstate/507589453
cbs46.com/story/35036140/man-with-red-mercury-causes-hazmat-response-evacuation
cbs46.com/story/35032184/hazmat-on-scene-roads-blocked-due-to-unknown-substance-at-construction-site
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what happened?

a major highway collapsed in Atlanta.

how?
earthquake?
or libshits running the place?

and it looks highly suspicious

Looks like it exploded

>Why's no thread on I85 collapse?
Its really not the biggest deal. I mean i dont use I-85 so get fucked.

since when highways start exploding?
something is fishy here

>Atlanta
>entire city is faggots and niggers

Dont care

I still think it's pre-invasion prep. I-85 runs straight from Alabama up into Virginia, you'd almost certainly have troops + supplies moving from Texas/the south if someone invaded around D.C.

Look wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/large-fire-shuts-down-interstate/507589453

>highly suspicious

Putin hacked the highway

If so then we should be seeing a slew of other similar "accidents"

I'm sure it was just a routine fire.

Live in shit hole.
Die in shit hole.

Everything below Dahlonega is Jiggabooville. I doubt there are 3 or 4 structural engineers employed by the city of Atlanta despite the swathes of infrastructure needed to support the hordes of traffic living around that multicultural cesspit called Atlanta.

I think they have a new unabomber.

We have to wait for the insiders to inside.

And all they can come up with is blame stored PVC.

>atlanta
and to wonder why no one cares

This was orchestrated by the Trump Administration to highlight the dire conditions of our infrastructure.

He intends to make a deal with democrats that if they pass his tax plan he'll couple it with $$$ for infrastructure.

Ladt night, there was something about a man caught with red mercury, the mention of dirty bomb coponents, HAZMAT clean up, and this overpass collapse and fire.

Today, we are being told some cables caught fire and caused the inferno.

I don't think anything can be believed anymore.

gas line cuaght on fire and cuased a bridge to collapse

rural and suburban retards btfo

>Ladt night
*Last night

>i-it was just PVC pipes goy

Did anyone die?
What's the death count?

yeah, ok

Atlanta-fag here.

This is going to fuck shit up for a bit, but redirections are already in place. In addition, a large amount of the work will move to telecommuting.

This guys is retarded, but I didn't have to tell you guys that.

As someone who drives next to that overpass almost daily, I know for a fact that they stashed shitloads of conduit piping down there. Not terribly ignitable, but will go up in flames pretty badly if it does catch fire.

>decrease taxes
>Increase spending on infrastructre and welfare.
there better than lefties but pouplist right is retarded and does this evereywhere

something like 12 lanes of interstate in a medium/major city got shut down.

A bunch of plastic pipe stored under the elevated roadway caught on fire. Maybe a bum's campfire got out of control. Maybe somebody was stealing electrical wire. nobodyknows.

give me the basic gestalt

No one was injured. Traffic stopped well before the road collapsed.

I doubt it was orchestrated. There is no doubt infrastructure needs regular maintenance, but it's more likely incompetence by the fools that run the majority of departments in the local government.

How does a fire destroy a highway? By gas line do you mean some kind of natural gas pipe exploded?

As if the traffic could get any worse

Wow, pvc pipes can collapse a highway. Impressive.

*drives around*

You roast a road long enough and the asphalt will lose integrity and collapse.

I need to learn to stay out of threads about my city. I want to be able to inform anons, but it always just turns into the same shitposting garbage that every other thread becomes. Whatever.

It was the jews, goyim.

I live off I85 and I can confirm that there has been very high military presence, almost as if mobilization. Even the police in my area are getting new gear (guns vehicles etc)

Do homeless make camp in that area?

I drove across country and had to go through Atlanta, I would have drove around the place if I had known the traffic was so bad.

B-b-Obama had our backs with the (((shovel ready))) jobs for infrastructure
Where did those trillions go?

inb4 jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Get concrete hot enough, it will crumble. Get the reinforcing steel hot enough it will stretch.

The bottom of the cast concrete roadway surface is under tension. Can't weaken that flange of a concrete/steel I-beam loaded like it was.

Its smart if done right. Do projects that pay back. I bet there are ton of things like fixing government buildings so they dont leak heat get them new windows plug holes.

Also bridges need to stay up and they used to be taken care of by tax on gas we no longer have.

If we are talking a bridge we are talking concrete with rebar. How long was the fire going? Seems like plastic pipes would collapse shrivel and melt long before the bridge. How much shit was down there?

>Why's no thread on I85 collapse?
Because retards will seriously try to spin infrastructure failing as some sort of conspiracy, in fact, that's the only reason to have this thread on Sup Forums instead of /news/.
If it was PVC, it was likely natural gas and I don't think they honestly understand just how hot natural gas can burn. If there was some metal or concrete structure funneling the leak (which requires oxygen to burn) and acting as a torch head I would have been surprised had it not collapsed. Its burns soil into dirt when someone fucks up.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

A FIRE CAUSED A BRIDGE TO COLLAPSE AND IT'S CONSIDERED A HAPPENING TO YOU FUCKING RETARDS

NOT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THE US IS A HAPPENING YOU FUCKING RETARDS

WE DON'T NEED 80 THREADS ABOUT A FUCKING BRIDGE THAT COLLAPSED

"WHY NO THREAD ON I85 COLLAPSE?" BECAUSE IT DOESN'T DESERVE ON AND IT ISN'T POLITICS YOU STUPID FUCKING AUTIST

Homeless make camp all around Atlanta. The cops just push them around.

That area was a fenced off construction storage area that sees little to no regular attention. The roadway over it was just used as cover.

That area has very rich buckhead on one side, and the very rich midtown on the other, but that spot is moderately seedy. It has a fair amount of strip clubs and fastfood restaurants (and a nice big bowling alley). Just west of the highway right there is a light industrial area.

hey faggot
caps lock isn't actually cruise control for cool

The guy who wrote that was being ironic
Also I85 is a major fucking highway

Douglas County, here. I kinda agree with the first guy & yes they use that section for storage, but I really do doubt the PVC story line. That would be a shit load of plastic to burn as hot & long as it did.

>>/news/

>This guys is retarded, but I didn't have to tell you guys that.
You are either:
-a faggot
-a nig-nog
-a whitey that is attempting to virtue signal "muh family values"

There nothing there but trash.

So you're just bumping a shit off-topic thread for fun then?

Kill yourself

Someone spilled a litre of jet fuel.

(Former) ATL-UrBexer here. A bunch of bums live under the connector & I-20 bridges ... The damaged section was fenced off. But, bums are crafty, that's for sure. I have my doubts it was just pvc.

That section is all concrete. (Just clarifying).

West ATL here ... That area is looks to be by a Marta maintenance facility. It probably was used for overflow storage. Just guessing.

>How long was the fire going?

Several hours.

>> Seems like plastic pipes would collapse shrivel and melt long before the bridge. How much shit was down there?

I never really paid attention before, so I'm going from a distant memory. and say 10's of thousands of feet of stuff >= 1' in diameter. If you told me the bridge would have collapsed based on that stuff burning I'd have been surprised. It's not like the area was packed with storage. There was 12 lanes of elevated interstate ~30' off the ground (total guess), and the area ran for maybe 1000 feet (total guess #2). There was a fenced area, and a little shack IIRC.

I don't live right there, but drive by maybe monthly. Had a gf that lived in some apartments right there for a while.

cbs46.com/story/35036140/man-with-red-mercury-causes-hazmat-response-evacuation

On the same day

and this near the international airport.

cbs46.com/story/35032184/hazmat-on-scene-roads-blocked-due-to-unknown-substance-at-construction-site

No ones even talking about it.

Hazardous substances. Red Mercury, which is a known fake out to catch terrorists. Homeland security, hazmat teams

What better way to cause chaos than to fuck a bridge then cause a dirty bomb panic in town?

Its the way out that collapsed right?

LoL. True. West Side, Here.

>Media dropped all talk of mercury
>Bridge collapses
>Two many coincidences in the same day for sure

>or libshits running the place?
niggers lol. muslim mayor Kasim Reed who i heard all over the radio pushing for clinton.

Same. I am an hour north and try to avoid the city at all cost. Airport is only reason I am ever there.

>Everything below Dahlonega is Jiggabooville
ehh more like half of Forsyth and lower. because of UNG there are oodles of nergresses in Dahlonega

Light industrial areas are magnets for scrappers, bums that steal metal for pennies. As a former UrBexers, I've been in plenty of abandoned buildings along that area from the gulch, to the north & they're all stripped of wire/parts, etc. anything they can resell. The homeless will spend two days ripping apart a section of the building for $20 of scrap copper. Go Figure.

They were storing plastic cables or something under the overpass and they all caught on fire.

He is probably not old enough to know this yet/bernout

fuck that shithole