Falling Down

Falling Down
>Sup Forums the movie

Dude gets fucked by a judge after his wife divorced him for no reason.

Treks across LA fighting shitskins fucking up his country

P cool man.

Pay attention next time.

He just wants to see his kid though, and all these freaks (various minorities and the white power military surplus shopkeeper) keep getting in his way.

Couldn't make that movie today though.

Digits and FPBP. OP is obviously a low-IQ redditspacing retard who didn't pay attention to the part where he literally gives a little black kid a LAW to blow up some shit.

>I would have got you
;_;7

I watched the movie again recently, i still wonder about the divorce thing.

The wife seems like a total cunt, calling the police while he never harmed her physically.

He was a weirdo though, the thing with the wooden horse and so on.

I'd like a prequel or something

I did, its a critique on the failures of capitalism and the decline of western society.

Somethings are best left untold imo

yeah he is just as childishly whining autist as Sup Forums

Well, now that i think about it. With the tendency that (((they))) put more and more liberal virtue signaling in the movies... you are probably right.

he literally did nothing wrong and fell for the marriage meme, and his wife was a lying bitch

great movie and probably as close to redpilled as hollywood is ever going to get

"Im the bad guy?" when he ask this question thats the clear indication that he believed he was the good guy and the cop is the bad guy, which is why he had a water gun not a real gun.

Every time I watch Romero's Dawn of the Dead and hear Wooley talking about how much he hates Puerto Ricans and niggers, I think of Sup Forums and get a warm, fuzzy feeling.

Yep

"He once yelled at me and I got scared. I deserve everything he worked for and he can never see his daughter again."

>the family videos where he's torturing his crying kid and screaming like a lunatic

The movie has no real political implications. The things he lashed out at over the course of the movie were all things that were considered apolitical irritations when the movie was made. It's about a guy that snaps.

>being loud is now considered torture

his wife admitted hes never been violent, in the movie

This is the feeling i got too. He might have been a little weird but nothing "divorce worthy".

He doesn't once name the Jew.
>redpilled

I like when the fag yells "FASCIST" at the army surplus store owner lol.

i actually watched it a few days ago after i found the dvd for 50p in a charity shop

he doesn't tho
he fires the thing. the kid just stands by and says "cooooooooll"

he was just letting niggers be niggers,
>can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey