The Solution to the Jewish Problem

>have 10 white kids user, it will disempower the Jews!"

The only thing that will disempower the Jews is removing them from positions of power.

The answer is right there.

Sounds like a plan, famalamalam

No, the answer is monarchy and to deprive state monopoly on legal tender from private sectors and enterprises.

You sort of need manpower to overthrow a global cabal.

I agree that the solution to the problem is greater than "get more kids lol", but I can see where they are coming from.

if i were a jew i would hate gentiles too. maybe i am a jew, dunno.

>leave the Jews in all the powerful positions they are in now
>somehow this will make their power decrease

>in b4 your kids rebel and empower Jewish interests because you didn't raise them as well as you could have

Sounds like a final solution brah

good post

If only you were not so fat, you could solve this issue.

lower the age of consent and get rid of contraception to encourage more white people to make white babies

>leaving the Jews in all the powerful positions they're in
>This will decrease their power

This literally the only answer.
Everyone who says ANYTHING ELSE and DOESNT INCLUDE DOING THIS is a kike and they can't even deny it.

Fucking cast iron argument OP.

Can we get a list of politicians that have been donated to by AIPAC?

Checked.

Need advice, got a qt red head at work who keeps talking to me, i'm married, should i just fuck her and let the shit storm wash over me? My waifu is a careerist now.

Don't fuck her if you're married. Rebuild your relationship with your wife. You married her for a reason.

Definitely this. Also we need to know HOW do the jews control the world affairs. How do they manage to get into a position of power, what positions of power do they target the most, what tricks do they mainly use. We know about the consequences but we know almost nothing about the methods.

>flag

Nah, ur just a cuck Sven

Cheers pal.

Do you love your wife?

If not, then fuck her.

fuck off civilization destroying degenerate trash. Destroying the family unit is exactly what a JEW would do

First step, trick the white liberals into turning on their own white males.

Slip ideas to them discretely like: White males who are in positions of authority, no matter how well intentioned, must never be allowed. The reason for this is that their mere presence in a position of power is a reinforcement of white supremacy. For this reason, all white males must resign immediately from their positions of authority and never seek positions of authority again. You can not be a white male in a position authority and be an ally of the Progressive Movement.

This is their Achilles heel, folks. They either reveal their hypocrisy or weaken themselves into irrelevance.

The Progressive Left will be powerless without white males running the show. Upon hearing the above, they either wake up or destroy themselves. In our movement, a white male can be a strong male and be praised. In their movement a white male has to apologize for all the crimes of history and walk on egg shells at all times. This is why the Left and the Jews use the Platform Denial strategy when debating. The truth is with us and not them.

Speak the truth!

I cant even begin to imagine what would go through the SJW male's minds

Goy, we didn't start the fire, it's been always burning since the world's been turning.

We need to create a free mason like association with Sup Forumsack. Helping each other to become part of the society highest sphere.
But we should be careful, if we create such a groups (((they)))'ll want to infiltrate us.

This is a great idea achewally. Now that I think about it, every time I hear some idiot like Keith Ellison say white people need to shut up or whatever it is, I feel good inside. There's a lot of white people who are only leftists because it's fashionable. Once they realize they aren't so much unwanted as explicitly the targets of hatred, they'll change sides.

It needs to be Europe-wise across borders. Whites need to unite as a group.

We need to spread this message immediately

Anyone I've an idea of which policy/government type we should seek as a group ? An unjewed one who could be acceptable for normies.

You just need to organize, that is simple as that.

Jewish elite operates just like Mafia ie. "Family"
They hire their own, they prefer their own. Just like any fucking organization.

You need to create such elite clans like that yourself, in a smaller scale of course. First you conquer a village, then a town, then a city etc.

> to disempower must remove from power

Amazing logic brony beta san

But you can't hire people solely based on they're skin/religion here... Unfortunately you can be sued for doing so.
(thanks to (((them))) )

Spread the message:

1) The only thing that will dis-empower the Jews is removing them from positions of power.

2) Everyone who says ANYTHING ELSE and DOESN'T INCLUDE DOING THIS is a kike and they can't even deny it. They won't convince those of us who know the truth it's conspiracy, and we won't convince those who believe it's a conspiracy of the truth. So every single reply disagreeing can be disregarded.

>"have white kids, it will fix the JQ user"
>"Move to a whiter country user"
>"get /fit/ and start a redpilled family user"

None of these fix the problem. People have to realise this.

dont fight on their own home turf senpai

All white countries are being run by cucks who pollute and dilute their culture by shitskins while at the same time encourage policies and culture for white women to not reproduce. Blame that.

Not sure what Jews have to so with that. I know plenty of conservative Jews, including on Trump's team, senior Breitbart writers, and in person.

But we are clearly disadvantaged, they start their plan far before us (if ever we make one), I don't know how we could beat them in a other way that their own.

Started*

Let's get started then. The kike problem will never go away until y'all start to realize just how many people are on (((their))) side.

Ah... sometimes the direct approach is better I guess.

Its quicker to list the ones that haven't

the hateful destructive people use this kind of message to keep power. its hard to keep a unified culture across the world, which is why they need a general "antisemitism" to keep their people in line.

attrition. let the cultural bonds die out, its such a small group it can just melt into a greater whole without affecting much.

This is Jewish lies.

The only Jews that need removing from power are 1/4 Jewish and above.

This is TWICE as strict as Hitler was by the way.

>Even if the rumors were true, Trump would only be 1/8 Jewish

You don't even have to remove or gas them

Just expose them with the first amendment and watch them cower in fear before the burning light of truth

>Hitler
You mean another crypto kike? You're a fool if you don't see how overwhelmingly kikeish Trump is when you put all of the evidence together. But yeah, it's pure coincidence that this could make him hypothetically have kike DNA and he LOVES Israel so fucking much and all of his children and other women in his family have been marrying kikes for generations.

Get back to me when you're ready to take the kike/Rh negative blood problem seriously.

Literally who gives a shit if we're called names by jews

>JUST WAIT AND DO NOTHING user, IT'LL FIX ITSELF I PROMISE

Hmmmm....
>Leave Jews in their extremely powerful positions
>This will dis-empower them

Trump is a Jew. Get over it, bro. Look at his father and ancestry. He's not your hero

Thoughts on Joel Pollak from Breitbart and Stephen Miller from Trump admin?

If they adhere to the rules I posted then they're ok. Why would my opinion change at all.

its about us calling them names. its propaganda 101, if you send the enemy hostile messages about how you hate them and are trying to go against them, it will only reinforce their hatred of you and push them closer together, which is exactly what they need.

>Sup Forums freemason-like association
sounds more like an Overwatch clan than a secret high society cabal

As if they're the only two kikes he works with. Trump was basically running one of the most "Jewish" corporations in America and now he's running the most "Jewish" white house.

Seems OP may just be a dumb kike trying to brainwash and socially manipulate people into falling for the "only some Jews are doing this stuff" meme.

This, just look at his behavior and who he chooses to surround himself with.

> Trump Jewish
Given his policies would that mean Jews are not so bad? Compare him to Obama and W... He's easily the most nationalistic POTUS in who knows how many decades... Glowing endorsement from Ann Coulter on immigration etc

I'm the OP you fucking idiot.

Hitler fixed germany and he only kicked out full jews and half jews.

That's all we really need to do

But you're a jew so i'm not responding anymore..

No it means he's lying about those policies and will do the bare minimum that he can to keep folks like you appeased- because folks like you and I were the biggest risk for revolting and really challenging their system, instead they feed us a controlled outlet for our feelings that keeps us well under their thumb.

All of the media conversations about him are fake (you should already understand that the media lie and act, and they write everything they say with a purpose- they're not hoping repeating the same obviously bullshit arguments against Trump will somehow change your mind about him, they're not idiots, they know how to actually sell to people whether it's completely unnoticeable or very blatant, they've mastered this skill.) with the purpose of legitimizing him in your eyes, and fueling that passion and loyalty you all have to him.

LOL I know you idiot. Hitler sure fixed Germany, that explains everything about what's happening there now.

Surely instigating that war wasn't just an excuse to slaughter and wipe out as many true Aryan genes as possible- surely that's not the reason that we're now severely lacking in intelligent people with real souls in the white world.

Digits confirm

Far right has your fears, vs mainstream left has the opposite fears.

Given the left is louder and backlash is bigger from them I would say Trump is just fine and he is trying hard to fulfil campaign promises as even the left was shocked to discover.

Fear not, user.