The Female Astronaut just lost an Important Shield for the ISS

Look at this hepcacts! She forgot to tie it down and it floated away in space! There is a huge gaping hole now on the ISS!

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/03/30/nasa-astronauts-lose-key-piece-of-iss-shield-and-now-its-floating-free-in-space/?utm_term=.263669c51902

>There was audible frustration in Whitson's voice as she reported the sequence of events to Mission Control, according to the Associated Press.

>Covering the access point for the docking port was critical, Huot added, to protect that area of the module from what NASA calls “MMOD” (micro-meteoroids or orbital debris) — or, in layman's terms, “basically any space junk, any space rocks that might impact it.”

>The shield also provides a barrier from extreme temperature changes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCkI_KSoM0c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak#Charges_of_attempted_kidnapping_at_Orlando_Airport
youtube.com/watch?v=1vXdRUIZ_EM&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=sV9CbKFmiKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just coincidence that she is a woman

Lol

Women you are not the same as man. We are better than you. We provide the seed of life. You are a glorified host for life.
Recognize your purpose and serve.

To be fair, I fish for a living, trust me, a man can and will forget to tie shit down

As much as I enjoy ragging on women being women, this isn't a woman being a woman.

Girl power!

She only lost it because the shield is a patriarchal device, it's sexist to use such a tool.

i don't think that would happen if they would get hit by flying space junk if they did.

also there is a lot of training to become an astronaut.

People fuck up sometimes

She looks like she's got fucking dementia

She was probably on her period or daydreaming about vampires kissing or something.

>We provide the seed of life.
I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that's semen

The sooner we mass produce babies from trap skin cells the better.

there's a difference in forgetting everyday shit you do automatically versus a fucking space mission that you train for for months and that costs millions.

Did he claim otherwise?

Jizz isn't some scarce commodity you dim wit. You're not special.

For thousands of years we didn't allow women in space. And since we started:
>Peggy Whitson loses a shield for the ISS
>Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper loses a bag of tools during a space walk
>Lisa Nowak puts on a diaper and tries to kidnap another astronaut
>Christa McAuliffe blows up the Challenger
>Kalpana Chawla blows up the Columbia after shitting on the control panel
No more women in space, now.

from the article:

"It was a disappointing turn of events in a record-setting spacewalk for Whitson, the world’s oldest and most experienced spacewoman. It was the eighth spacewalk of her career, the most ever performed by a woman. There was frustration in her voice as she informed Mission Control."

>Christa McAuliffe blows up the Challenger
anyone else here old enough to remember this?

"Of note: Part of the way through the spacewalk, Whitson set the record for the female astronaut with the most cumulative spacewalking time, at 53 hours and 22 minutes"

They shouldn't count this "record" if it results in losing shit in space

Imagine going camping with a woman where you were both stuck in a tent for a month or two. FUCK THAT.

>Lisa Nowak puts on a diaper and tries to kidnap another astronaut
wat?

Amen. I am positive that a woman had something to with Skylab.

As much as I think women are incompetent, this woman is a fucking astronaut, which requires more focus and base concentration than anybody in this thread is capable of.

t. (((woman)))

>Imagine going camping with a woman
All the time

youtube.com/watch?v=FCkI_KSoM0c

NFL's first female ref calls it Redskins ball in spite of Cleveland Browns RB - Duke Johnson holding the ball right in front of her face.

Yes. What's f'd up the most is you had about 150 engineers and nasa admins watching it lift-off with their fingers-crossed.

I wonder what the screening process is like in their search for emotionally stable female candidates. Is hysterectomy an unwritten requirement?

Maybe you are just dumb.

Naw you underestimate yourself and how much help women get and need to keep up with men in physically demanding environments.

Italian astronaut (male) helmet malfunctions and begins flooding with water. He was able to hold his breath, operate under the duress, flush his system and continue the space walk as normal.

(male helmet)
what did he mean by this?

sit in seat, blast off, pull self through airlock

congratulations, is astrounauot now

She has what you call a shit eating grin.

She's grinning like a demented senile retiree because she know's feminism has utterly destroyed society to the point that any fucking retard can now be an astronaut.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak#Charges_of_attempted_kidnapping_at_Orlando_Airport

>Nowak drove from Houston to Orlando, Florida, on February 4–5, 2007. She packed latex gloves, a black wig, a BB pistol and ammunition, pepper spray, a hooded tan trench coat, a 2-pound drilling hammer, black gloves, rubber tubing, plastic garbage bags, approximately $585 in cash, her computer, an 8-inch Gerber folding knife and several other items before driving the 900 miles to Florida. Early police reports indicated she wore space diapers during the trip, but she later denied wearing them. On February 5, 2007, Nowak went to the Orlando International Airport, waited for about an hour in the baggage claim, and then proceeded to the airport parking lot, where she located and confronted Shipman, who had just arrived from Houston by plane.

>Shipman said that after arriving, she was aware of someone following her to an airport satellite parking area. When she got into her car, she heard running footsteps and quickly locked the door. Nowak slapped the window and tried to open the car door, asked for a ride, then started crying. Shipman rolled down the window a couple of inches after which Nowak sprayed the pepper spray into the car. Shipman drove off to the parking lot booth where police were summoned. Several Orlando Police Department Airport Division officers arrived minutes later, with the first officer observing Nowak throwing a bag into the trash at a parking shuttle bus stop. Nowak was subsequently arrested at Orlando International Airport on charges of attempted kidnapping, battery, attempted vehicle burglary with battery, and destruction of evidence.

Sorry sweetie, but
>women represent 60% of american colleges
>most retards in the world are men
>women earn more than men in sweden

Being an astronaut requires literally years of intense psychological and physical training

You wouldn't know that though, since your space program is a little bit less capable than north korea.

Anyone got a quick rundown on these?

more like

>american engineering

space shuttle was shit, should have stuck to nazi rockets

Just google their fucking names

This isn't the first time this has happened. In fact, 8 years ago another female astronaut let a toolbag full of millions of dollars worth of tools float away during a repair job. Yes. Women are the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vXdRUIZ_EM&spfreload=10

There's some kinda word for this. Where you do something so much that you're bound to fuck up once in a while. Most astronauts don't do shit, a spacewalk always ends up being newsworthy. They get trained for this one thing so much that happens so little that there should be no fuckups. Or maybe perhaps the training just doesn't match the real thing.

And its easier for a black guy playing sports to get into an ivy league school than the average intelligent chap. Whats your point paki?

>most retards are men
>All Genuises are men

im ok with that. come back when something worthwhile has been achieve by your sex collectively.

go on we can wait

And this is why "fishing" is not a step on the career ladder to astronaut.

>a woman with malicious intentions hiding behind tears and helplessness
NO. YOU DON'T SAY.

>Being an astronaut requires literally years of intense psychological and physical training
literally?

when you say "requires"? who sets these requirements?

>You wouldn't know that though, since your space program is a little bit less capable than north korea.
I kekked a bit, we used to rule the waves you know? fucking jews

oooh, chekkked

I remember this now, I thought you meant on the spacestation for some reason

Let's not sabotage everything just to be 'inclusive' please. This isn't Star Trek and I don't trust women to perform under stress.

You ever watched Naked and Afraid? The women are usually short-tempered, irrational, overemotional and unfit to be out there.

Yes, men fuck up too, but it's less likely and we also succeed more. Women in space should have non-essential responsibilities.

>Men outnumbering women for centuries in everything of consequence means women were oppressed
>Women outnumber men for a few decades in colleges due to intense social engineering and this means women are superior
I'm not a rapist, but you make me glad they're out there.

>dream of being an astronaut as a child
>work hard through school, make good grades
>avoid drugs and alcohol
>spend time studying mathematics and aeronautics
>go to college, avoid partying, study hard
>graduate, join the air force
>they select some women that lose the parts for ISS over you
>you are stuck waiting to go to officer candidate school, but they need to fill the classes with 99% women and minorities
>stuck in a dead end air force career, I get to correct all the shit the women CO and arab CO and black NCO fuck up daily
>will never pass E-5, you have no value in higher ranks, too valuable to promote and lose the only person able to run an entire department because the women spend all day suck fucking every minority in the barracks

>men never make mistakes

Considering the context here, want to try and at least make some accurate comparisons relating to space missions?

taht's because women weren't allowed to contribute to society you idiot white men have been screwing their women for centuries .

The simple fact that they separate male from female in a field where there isn't any "supposed" difference between male and female is retarded.

Private sector

>Kalpana Chawla blows up the Columbia after shitting on the control panel

poo in loo reference. oooooh cheeky!

The Sweden part made me kek out loud

Fucking a dude. Havent any of you figured out football is scripted, like wwe wrestling or boxing.

2 women in 8 years

Yeah dude women are so inferior :^]

>naive child finds out life isn't fair
oh nooooooo
that sucks

Not only a would-be criminal, but completely inept as well. Shocking...

Oh, and she was targeting another woman as well so you know her reasons were super petty like "I'm the only female astronaut bitch!"

The roasties are getting upset guise

This is a mans world.
youtube.com/watch?v=sV9CbKFmiKY

I have bad news for you. You were born a woman, you're trans. You just didn't realize it yet.

Testing testing 1 2 3

>ITT dumbies blaming women on everything

>woman blamed for losing shield
>she is being blamed for everything!1!1

Elon Musk? Lol. Nope. He is going to virtue signal as hard as any other satanist is doing these days. Will be 2 women and a Tyrone going to space xxx

dumb bitch why don't you go and make an all women nation somewhere and prove you're better than men instead of leeching off the civilization men built you dumb piece of shit. just wait for MEN to make robots which will replace your gender entirely.

men are made in the image of god while women are just holes

It wasn't only white men, sweetheart. Women were 'oppressed' because they're too stupid to realize that they're stupid.

Now you've whined enough to get preferential treatment and you fuck it all up repeatedly while still blaming men.

Too stupid to recognize your stupidity.

Men can screw up too.
In 1453, a male soldier forgot to seal one of the gates of Constantinople, which allowed the Janissaries to break in after a 3 month siege and bring an end to the Roman Empire after one and a half thousand years

Fuck walls and borders and radiation shields and shit.

Jesus Christ, that vid.
How fucking incompetent can someone be?

The Astronaut Diaper Girl Lives

Women are the niggers of the genders

>In 1453, a male soldier forgot to seal one of the gates of Constantinople, which allowed the Janissaries to break in after a 3 month siege and bring an end to the Roman Empire after one and a half thousand years

That's got to rank top 5 worst mistakes in history, easily.

Even sadder is that these astronauts are walked through their objective step by step from someone on the other end of their comms. All she had to do is follow directions. Backhanding a woman isn't illegal in space yet.

Women. Amirite?

Exboyfriend's new girl, of course.

>are you going to punish me for losing your space shield?
>im your dirty little spaceslut
>that feel good spacedaddy?
>i want you to use all my spaceholes
>and shoot your spacecum all over my face

(((forgot)))

>It's a woman's fault
>Look closer
>See American flag
>May be a woman but being an American is much more retarded

>a BB pistol and ammunition
That's most retarded.

cannot unsee

>spacedaddy

topkek

That's two multi-million dollar fuck ups commited by women astronauts this year. While none by the real astronauts.

> women don't understand math

Women are the control group. Men are the experimental. That's why men compete to reproduce with women. That's why women are hypergamic.

Women are all about the same, men have varying intelligence.

It's reasons like this why I support 90% defunding NASA except for maybe shit like their telescopes and contingency operations for things like Voyager 2.

We are never, ever going back to the Moon while we live in SJW-land and all the colors of the rainbow are a requisite on all spaceflights to comply with affirmative action """"""equality"""""" nonsense.

Besides, you just fucking know they're going to try sending a nigger, dyke, or a wetback to head the next big mission, and while I almost would like to see it just to watch them explode or something, I would rather not waste the tax money.

>just wait for MEN to make robots which will replace your gender entirely.

fucking beta virgin idiot

there's nothing stopping us from getting these robots either. maybe you'll go ''extinct''

fuck off back to r9k, pathetic white man

she literally had 4 full seconds to react and grab the fucking floating box

>Women are the control group. Men are the experimental. That's why men compete to reproduce with women. That's why women are hypergamic.
no, women are more spiritual, hence more experimental

Can't have women austranauts because they distract the men so they wouldn't keep their minds on the road.

Losing a shield is another moment in freeing women from male oppression. Male "science" and Male "engineering" may say shields are important but Women's superior intuition and child nurturing third eye trump Male rational logic. Let Women shine by casting off oppressive male shields.

I am, but didn't give a fuck at the time.
What's the story?

>VIRGEEN BEETA IDJUT
>literally opens with sex shaming

Why can't cunts be original / argue with facts instead of emotions?

this video is like one of those commercials where some dumb slut smashes something with a hammer and wonders why it breaks

> 'forgot'
> during a 3 month siege

Sounds like bait. Otherwise, sounds like sabotage and they were probably going to get in either way.

His captain was probably up his ass and the Janissary offered him 50 virgins. Nobody is accidentally leaving the main gate open after fighting a siege for 3 months. Except maybe a woman.

>WE CREATED YOU!!!
>imlying you can put out a baby at will
>implying you don't need to get knocked up by a MALE first

low tier bait 1/10

>women weren't allowed

Don't conflate permission with ability.

If you're capable, you don't need permission, and thanks for subjugating yourself willingly to the permission of MEN to do anything, you daft cunt.

Kek, women only societies fail hard deary.

>There is a huge gaping hole now on the ISS!
No there's not you fucking retard.

They covered it with the thermal shield they removed previously from te dock port.

Stupid misogynistic thread.
We got actual women problems and this astronaut ain't one.