LANKLETS BTFO

Reminder that manlets are more likely to have conservative views than faggot lanklets.

Looks like us manlets win again. Feels good to be 5'7".

Other urls found in this thread:

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2014/08/13/high-testosterone-linked-to-lowered-iq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You understand that test is vital to growth you fucking retard???

If you are short, you automatically had less test from birth........WHICH IS WHY YOU DIDN'T FUCKING GROW PROPERLY.

On a related note, test is related to high IQ, meaning that manlets, in addition to being physically inferior, are mentally inferior brainlets.

More of my test went towards growing my muscles instead of looking like a disproportionate 6'5" lanklet with zero muscle.

Lol whatever you say manlet. 6'0" here and I'm conservative.

>Testosterone is vital to growth

wow incredibly intelligent and rational broscience.
start posting sources anytime soon.

>Reminder that lanklets are more likely to have had sex with an actual woman

>Looks like us lanklets win again

Tru

>test is related to high IQ

That is not even close to true..

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2014/08/13/high-testosterone-linked-to-lowered-iq/

t. biomed student

MANLETS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

this, women grow less because estrogen closes their epiphyseal plates earlier than taller men

posting posting this shit faggot. I'm a manlet myself and eve i think you're a massive faggot.

i'm 6'7" with no muscle
u mad?

>t. dumb hightest poster

>what are genes

anyone have that video of an asian manlet beating up some lanklet?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

t. 2 meter 100kg blonde smart funny alpha male

this is what manlets actually believe lmao

>Implying sex is a good thing

>Forgetting that guarding your virginity isn't imperative to becoming a wizard

>Trying to obscure people from gaining the occult powers needed for battling the demiurge through virgin shaming

>feels good to be 5'7

Said no manlet ever, this is a fucking joke and it's not even funny

Hello my white brother.

t. 194cm 112kg

>he will never have the reach advantage
>he will always shoot for the takedown

manlets, sometimes you have to feel bad for them.

>tfw 6'2" 110lb 7.5 inch masterrace
Feels excellent man

>tfw when 5'6 manlet with 10 inch Jaw and 6.5inch cock, IQ of 125.

My Test went into my balls, Intelligence and my Razor-sharp jaw, not my height. I pull girls just off my jaw alone.

If i never came from sex am i still a virgin?

Center of gravity bitch. Also we win if killed anyways according to the Canadian way

>Be me.
>5'7 Manlet like OP.
>Feels good man.
>Fuck those roasties who reject me I never wanted them anyways.

What? HGH makes your bones longer. And high test closes the growth zones earlier.

Fuck you all. My dad wasn't a big guy but he died fighting terrorists. (He was a CIA agent.)

>test went into balls
Test comes from your balls you fucking niglet

>tfw 6'2" 110lb
Hell mr spooky skeltal

Precisely. It stayed there.

Manlets will not hang on the day of the rope

We would run out of rope

Reminder that whoever makes thre
ads in favor of either is an insecure retard

I am not the hothead here. My dad was the bravest man I knew. Every year I visit the crash site where his plane crashed (no survivors btw)

inaccurate. The fox will inevitably get cucked by the apple as well. Manlets don't win, except in terms of indestructibility.

Manlets were probably bad people in previous lives. Hence being placed on earth to endure endless humiliation.

>he's jealous of my ability to squeeze into tall but narrow crevices

Good thread.

That seems unlikely considering how many short politicians and military leaders there are/have been.

>Manlets don't win, except in terms of indestructibility.

We can win it just a lot harder, must be /fit/ and /fa/ . Some truth to the indestructibility, denser muscle tissue due to shorter limbs reinforces your frame.

If you're 6'4"+ you're almost guaranteed to die in your 60's (life expectancy of 64 years). You're also more susceptible to life threatening illnesses including cancers and vascular disease.
Average life expectancy for people under 6'9" is 71 years old.
I'm 5'10" (so 2" above UK avg) and have a brown belt in bjj. Tall people are comparatively weaker than shorter people. Their limbs are easy to leverage and they tire quickly due to their increased need for oxygen.
5'8" to 6'2" is healthy and normal. Anything over that and you're just as much a freak and evolutionary dead end as any manlet. Clearly it's retarded to celebrate the prospect of dying before you reach retirement.
Next time you venture out into civilisation, try to see how many really tall old people you can spot.

None of that is correct. High T is correlated with low IQ, not high. And while taller people have more overall testosterone, smaller people have more testosterone per square inch. That's why most small guys are naturally more built relative to their size, where as a tall person has to work hard to get buff.

Actually amtbh
>tfw really broad shouldered
>tfw always feel cramped as fuck

6'0" master race

Wrong. Fat tall guys always win over fit short guys. I don't know who gave you your information. You're wasting your time at the gym. You should accept your eternal nogf and be quietly behind the scenes engineering a plan to holocaust the lanklets when world war 3 breaks out with the rest of us.

You don't see them because your a short fuck.

some manlets go through all sort of painful and degrading shit to gain height but i've never in my life heard someone who's 6' 4" complain about wanting to be 5' 8".

>Mfw a 6'5 Jew
How can manlet Goyim ever compete?

>tfw you're 6'4''
cry more little man, you will never be alpha

5'6" here. I notice we seem to have bigger dicks (fag)

Some men wish they were a little shorter. Not much of course, but guys who are 6'4" and up often wish they were just 6 feet tall, as they often have pain and disorder due to their height, and some women who are on the shorter side (5'0" to 5'4") refuse to date them.

Nigga I got a buttload of test and yet I'm 5'4, so fuck off

post a pic of your jaw then

test exposure in the womb you artard

>it's another Sup Forums falls for an obvious shill bait thread designed to attack insecurities yet again episode

Stop falling for this shit you retards.

>If you're 6'4"+ you're almost guaranteed to die in your 60's (life expectancy of 64 years).
like your life is worth shit after 60 years
cry more you small nigger

>wanting to date a height goblin

>and some women who are on the shorter side (5'0" to 5'4") refuse to date them.
good, i prefer a woman that is tall, not some dwarf

Shutup and commiserate with your fellow manlets.

>MFW PEOPLE HAVE FLAWS

AHAHAHAHAHA

No one wants to date a fucking Midget.

That's incorrect too.

Most of the midget bitches I know go for lanklets also.

Quit denying the problems we face. You're just as bad as the roasties if you do that.

5'10" is short now?
I don't see them because they're dead, user. This isn't controversial. A cursory internet search for height and life expectancy will red pill you in short order. Langley's are cursed to work hard and accrue pensions that they'll never get to spend.
How long do you have left? 40 years? 30? Are you an old fag who's spending some of the paltry 20 years you have left on Earth arguing against science on a Cambodian stamp collecting forum?
I can't imagine how it would feel to know I was going to die before I could get to know my grandchildren, so you have my pity.

>5'10" is short now?
yes

Tick tock faggot ;)

>Tick tock faggot ;)
at least i will live long enough to spread my seed you dirty midget

Im just happy Im white

>manlets
>the laughing stock of mankind, good comic relief for women
>lanklets
>giant pussies
>provide beta orbiter services to women too proud to be seen near manlets

Lol. Who here 5'11"-6'2" masterrace? 6'0 reporting in.

>tfw tall enough that girls think I'm 6'2" because they're too stupid to know measurements
>tfw manlets fear my Heights
>tfw lanklets fear my ripped physique

Wow it feels good to be an Aryan Übermensch. Is everyone else here a subhuman?

The fact of the matter is you will never hear a 6'2 guy say "I wish i was 5'7"

Butthurt Manlet detected.

>5'11"-6'2" masterrace
Top kek
keep dream little man!

6'6" and /fit/ here faggot, whats your excuse?
Oh yeah your a manlet.....

Am I the only person here that actually prefers short guys?

Honestly I think the same. Tallest guy I ever dated was 5'8". It's just so hot to be taller than a guy and dominate him when I'm wearing heels.

>beta males lacking confidence are more likely to be conservative than tall self-assured alpha males

Samefag

KYS MIDGETS

I'm a lanklet myself but you probably look terrifying bro.

Not Sup Forums.

I'm 5-7 and cucked manlets when I was practicing PUA in my 20s. Charisma + humor > a few inches of bone

>not knowing about IDs
Kek

I have 3 beautiful children, all of whom I look forward to watching have families of their own. Feels good.
Why are you wasting time here user. You literally can't afford it, whereas I can shitpost at my leisure with all the additional time nature saw fit to deny you. Nature has clearly indicated that you're a grunt (>height

>meatcuck detected

>5'7"
>User of PUA strategy
>cucking anyone or anything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

PPFFFFTTTHAHAHAHAHAHA

no, faggot
blatant trolling goes in /r9k/

so you are a manlet

Reminder that if you blame not having a gf on your height chances are your just a massive beta.

My best mate is only 5'6 and yet he's always had a gf since he was 15, granted he is shit at pulling on a night out compared to me but he is really good at talking to women, i definitely rely on my height and looks too much.

If you're above 5'11" you should serious kill yourself

Is that Steven Crowder?

If you're above 5'8 you should seriously kill yourself

AHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

very well midget
may i ask what is your IQ?
mine is 127

Anyone with an IQ over 110 should kys desu senpai

Mfw 6,2 85kg, I'd rather spend 20 years in jail than be a manlet. Under 6'0 is manlet btw, for all the 5,10 fags kn here acting tough.