FINLAND YES!!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/product-reviews/9512090104/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_viewopt_srt?k=How To Marry A Finnish Girl: Everything You Want To Know About Finland, That Finns Wont Tell You&showViewpoints=1&reviewerType=all_reviews&pageNumber=1&sortBy=helpful
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUGGG :DDDD

>Marrying a white subhuman
Thank god i'm not THAT desperate
Calling a white woman "my wife" is like calling a bus "my car"

BICC BLOCK BENIS xD :DDDDDD

> Rant against subhumans
> Flag

lel

B L A C K E D

>If i suck whites' dicks maybe they'll consider me as their white fellow
Monkeys are literal KEKS

(((Schwarzmann)))

[([([([([([([([([([([([([([([([([([([([([([([(Schwarzmann)])])])])])])])])])])])])])])])])])])])])])]

good to see other chateau readers on here

To bitter hell with the shitskins and their overproductive (((handlers)))

>schwarzmann

what a fucking surprise

I want to marry a qt sissy Finnish boi

>Phil Schwarzmann
The (((coincidences))) never end.

My dad is a Finn, my mom is an Arab. Despite being a Muslim, and greatful for it, I cant help but feel he threw my genes down the toilet.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SCHWARZMANN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

how does it feel to know that your subhuman race will die out in 50 years? must be quite fun
we will retake Europe back with our asian and black brothers.

Finned.com

*cohencidence

>(((Schwarzmann)))

I can't fucking take this anymore, the jews need to fucking die now

Yeah well Roaches and Humans dont have a good history of getting along so its probably for the best

bepis

>(((Schwarzmann)))

when you wake your wife up in the morning, how do you get through the forest of black hair to find her face

>Finnfags
>Getting married
?

((()))

Forced mixed racing is fucked up

Isn't Finland fucking freezing? Don't dark skinned humans get health problems in that climate?

>Turkey
Welp, need anything else be said?

>Moor rapebaby shilling for his white masters

It's not about the temperature, it's about exposure to sunlight. Dark skinned people living far from the equator should take vitamin D suppliments, just as light skinned people living near it should wear sun screen.

Obvious bait. He's not posting with german flag

Careful, this nigga is thirsty for those (you)s

Will you teach me spanish? I'm latino, but can't speak spanish

Calm down, Mustafa.

We know that kebab sales have been bad lately but you don't have to be a dick because of it.

when is WW3?

wtf? you just said nigga, racist

are they literally begging for another holocaust?

>retaking something that was never yours

Only to qt Finnish sissies.

I'm half finnish, shouldn't that count?

I guess I could teach you.

EBIN :DDDDD

I don't think they can help it. It's in their nature

Did you even read the book and can tell us about it, or are you just gonna post the cover picture and leave?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet you repulsive ugly weeaboo queer?

Can someone post the pol ball image of how neighbors treat each other with the fins at the bottom?

Is that you on the pic, user? Looking THICC

tssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Good thing niggers don't read.

the hands even have different shades of brown

so culturally sensitive

But you just did..

FUGG :DDDD

YOU TAKE THAT BACK COMMIE

I can write that book in three sentences.

>find any white woman (not just Finnish). give her a tv, a smartphone, and a Tumblr and wait a month. Congratulations she will now throw her legs open for literally any nigger.

(((Schwarzmann))) literally black man in german
really makes you think

"how to marry a Finnish bitch in 7 easy steps"

>Sup Forums style

step 1: acquire currency

step 2: go 2 land of finn

step 3: acquire a large supply of booze and a place to stay

step 4: go 2 Finnish bar

step 5: lure Finnish girl back home with promises of free booze

step 6: ???????

step 7: PROFIT

This

Just hook her up to the Zuck machine

>Schwarzmann

>(((Schwarzmann)))
I do wonder what kind of persona could fathom this kind of litetary work.

I didn't expect to be Black Philled

niggers and jews

BAD NEWS

arabic women can be real qts tho
persians are better in every way of course, but

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SWARZMANN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ah, I see you're man of fine taste. Which of the arab/me women are least likely to be extreme muslim? I adore their bodies and genes, but I don't want some grill that wears some headclothing 24/7

alternative

>Go to Tallinn's D terminal
>wait for middle aged finnish tourist
>ask if one wants to marry you
>get married

I'd probably guess jordanians, perhaps also lebanese? not sure
iranian families that have been in the west for a while are often in the west in the first place because they wanted to get away from the encroaching theocratic bullshit, so their daughters are usually A++

be warned, they can have personalities and by that I mean they have tempers and attitudes but I kinda like that in women, same with italian and french girls which are also top-tier

oops, meant for jukka

>everyfuckingtime.jpg
they're not even trying to hide it...

figgi figgi :DDDDDDDDDD

written by phil (((schwarzmann))

>"roach noises"

ROACH

>(((schwarzmann)))
Not Binland Juden, they don't deserve this.

kys

>keeping to your own people
I know you posted this to bait. But I respect any third worlder who keeps to himself and his own people

>Shwartz
Every fucking time.

in reality, who would buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

schwarzmann means "black man" in german

>Spurdo is now a race traitor when this qt is there

"I have read a many books about my dear country and my people. Many of them have been hilarious and spot on! My American husband got this book and I read it. I was quite disturbed about page 101-102 Step3: How to chat up a Finnish girl. In which level Finnish women want to hear someone telling them that their bush is awesome place to pop a tent? or that they should try if their tongue sticks guys flagpole? really? GUYS: if you say these things to a Finnish women, expect a visit to our awesome healthcare locations... or getting a ton a load comments about your manhood right back at ya!

After that I stopped reading.. not enough room here to point out all errors.. If you want to read rough truth about Finns (even woman) read a "From Finland with Love" -book. You will laugh hard and it is spot on!" - Finnish woman on November 4, 2012

amazon.com/product-reviews/9512090104/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_viewopt_srt?k=How To Marry A Finnish Girl: Everything You Want To Know About Finland, That Finns Wont Tell You&showViewpoints=1&reviewerType=all_reviews&pageNumber=1&sortBy=helpful

Anything more to say?

>[{(SCWARZMANN)}]
>blackman
Really makes you think...

Why are you doing this to us?

full pic

Kek

Is this real? I can't tell anymore.

Two different colored hands

my sides

not using
>"girl"

Just like the treasonous UN cunt that made Agenda 21 is named Brundtland (brown land).
TOTALLY COINCIDENTAL.

(((Schwarzmann)))

lmao @ white "males". About to be outbred within a few generations. I cant WAIT until im a 90 year old man looking back at life and having a heartyy chuckle at the extinction of the white race, not because of their enemies strength, but simply because of how cuckolded and weak they were. Fucking pathetic

White men have the tech, white men are the elite of the world. White men are the illuminati, NWO, "deep world". Real life Bob Page counterpart will be a white man.