What can I personally do to bring the world closer to a Third World War?

What can I personally do to bring the world closer to a Third World War?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#Content_of_the_Austro-Hungarian_ultimatum_to_Serbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#Serbian_response_to_the_ultimatum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chant about judea in the town squares.

Do all Germans think like this...

Bloodthirsty Kraut..

But to answer to your question, insult me or dad and see what happens

Spread chaos, mistrust, hate, and anger.

i love this picture, gets me every time

Get alt-right and antifa even more agitated with eachother by infiltrating their circles and pretending to be stupid versions of them.

Kidnap a dozen Jews and sacrifice them + yourself in a satanic ritual in the heart of Berlin to bring the Führer back to life.

Blow up the kaabal dressed as a convert

Just keep voting for the most cucked SJW party. The only way we salvage ourselves is if we speed up how fast we're boiling the frog.

/thread

Bring refugees into your home and let them rape your whole family

Although there were certainly other factors, this guy is generally credited as causing a world war single-handedly (by the bluepilled reckoning).

Kaaba*

Yes

Get yourself a professor, kidnap him and make him create a fully primed neutron bomb with a blast radius of 6 miles. Hold a city hostage with the promise of not blowing it up if they meet your demands. (But, don't actually have any intention of stopping that bomb from blowing up.) Beware of vigilantes who may try to interrupt your mission.

Detonate bomb.
Repeat.
Prosper.

Godspeed user.

Yes

Shill for the EU, demand an Army or else.

Make the Brits suffer for BREXIT, tell them if they dont comply with Junker and Tusk you will Blitzkrieg into Poland.

That should do it Deitmar ;p

digits confirm btw

i feel like something with this trump guy having russian connections could be a good opportunity

Septum binomials do nothing but confirm it.

It has often been said that I like war.

My friends, I like war...

No, friends, I LOVE war!

I love blitzkriegs.

I love defensive lines.

I love sieges, charges, I love mop-up operations, and retreats.

Wars across prairies, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of war that can occur upon this earth.

I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle.

My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed sniper rounds. And there is nothing like a tank operator using a Tiger 88 to destroy enemy tanks. And the feeling that comes when a soldier runs screaming from his blazing tank only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire, is such an exquisite feeling. Like when ranks of infantry brandish their bayonets rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a fresh recruit stabbing over and over into the bloated chest of a long-dead enemy.

The sight of deserters being strung up from a street lamp is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by ear piercing schmeissers!

When a band of pitiful resistance fighters makes their final stand with nothing but small arms, only to have their city smashed to atoms block by block by 4.8 ton bombshells, I'm in ecstasy.

I love it when my forces are ravaged by a Russian armored division. It's so sad to see towns and villages that were supposed to be defended at all costs, being laid to waste, their women and children being raped, and killed.

I love to be squashed under the heel of the British and American war machines. The humiliation, as my men crawl around like vermin, ducking the jagdbombers flying overhead.

Gentlemen... All I ask for is war, a war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble.

Steer the course, man.. steer the course..

Vote for Merkel?

Checked for the Führer.

Assassinate Trump, not joking

That guy was just an excuse by the Austro-Hungarians. If it weren't Gavrilo Princip killing the archduke, they would have found some other excuse.

For years before the big habbening, the Habsburglars were having a continued autistic fit about the existence of an independent Serbia, and even Montenegro for that matter.

Princip didn't even have anything to do with the Serbian government, and Serbia acted extremely diplomatically and in an extremely cooperative matter to Austria-Hungary's demands. But AH didn't care, they just wanted to invade Serbia. They didn't even care about how terrible the timing was (with Serbia being allied with Russia and France, with there being lots of tensions between Germany and Britain+Russia, etc.), they just went full assburger and invaded Serbia anyway. And you know what the funniest part is? For the first two years of the war, the Austro-Hungarians got beaten by the Serbians.

tl;dr it was because of subhuman germ*n autism (by g*rman, I also include austr*an), Princip was just a scapegoat

Once again Germany brags that it's the nation-state equivalent of a serial murderer-suicidist.

also, for more info:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#Content_of_the_Austro-Hungarian_ultimatum_to_Serbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#Serbian_response_to_the_ultimatum

Serbia did everything it reasonably could do to avoid war; Habsburglars did everything they possibly could to provoke war.

assasinate a the 2nd most important political figure of Roachland.

Fucking Khorne man... Not even once.

you'd have to cause a combination of alliances so that it produces two monolithic confederations

then make them contend for a single invaluable resource

you also need a demagogue with a god complex

>If it weren't Gavrilo Princip killing the archduke, they would have found some other excuse.

Killing the archduke is a big thing though. They could have marched right in and people would have thought it justified.

>The Major speech
Fucking kek 10/10

confirmed

austria gives us bad ideas

>CIA role playing again to try and get dirt on us
Sup Forums is a board of peace. We don't entertain such thoughts.

to be honest my grandma told me about her war expirience today. She was very emotional.
I still want to fight though s:

shitpost assad memes

Kill Merkel in a suicide momento.
That would definitely increased the world tension a lot.

>Killing the archduke is a big thing though.
Except it had nothing to do with the Belgrade government. Austrian intelligence even knew this, but they didn't care.

And, again, regardless of who was responsible for the killing, the fact that Serbia agreed to almost every point of the ultimatum and that Austria still declared war shows that it was all just a giant excuse, and that Austria wanted to annex Serbia.

In Kaiser Wilhelm's own words, after reading the ultimatum and the Serbian response:
>"A great moral victory for Vienna, but with it, every reason for war disappears."

Literally an hour after he wrote that, AH declared war.

>kill a puppet
lol, what would happen?
pro tip
nothing

continue doing what you are doing

What can WE do to make ww3 happen

dont change sides.

The ultimatum was a political blunder. If they would have reacted quickly instead of endless public debates people would have understood.

Just kill yourself because you're so important that you have a real impact on the world. It's entirely plausible that a guy on Sup Forums could have an impact on world events.

You know what must be done kraut

>What can I personally do to bring the world closer to a Third World War?
Murder North Korean Diplomats.

Throwing shit at their Embassy's also helps.

>expecting the modern day Germans to be a threat
Look out the SS Otherkin division is coming!

give atomic bombs to Iran
they will take care of the rest

start by kys

this is already happening oh god

ive seen the truth of the world

i suggest planting nazi symbols in your town, spraypainting swastikas on walls n shit, it sends signals. strengthens both enemy and friend. it polarizes people.

-fly to South Korea
-literally drape yourself in an american flag
-conceal a weapon under said flag
-get an inflatable boat
-paddle on up to the DPRK along the west coast of the peninsula
-start firing indiscriminately at the walking skeletons walking around with unloaded saturday night specials
-????????
>and WW3 is on
>belligerents: US, China

i want front row seats to that shitshow holy fuck

im 100% fine with just being fed high res USA propoganda of them wiping gooks

advocate for more muslims into europe

spout rhetoric like "britain belongs to europe! we own them and they shouldnt be allowed to govern themselves!"

you know? like most germans online think.;....

>lost two
>wants a third

o i am laffin
I guess make an under-the-sink bomb backpack, and go detonate at Mecca. That'd definitely do it.

there'll be plenty of death and destruction on all sides, my dude

>Killing heir to your empire is not reason to start war
this is so Canadian

Nuke all the shitskins.

You called?

just do your thing

it will come eventually as the previous two

it's in your DNA to burn everything to the ground and than rebuild it

it's destiny, the neverendiing wheel of repeating Ka

prank call trump pretending to be juncker and tell him you fucked his wife.

Call Kim Jong-Un a fat faggot.