Sorry, but I have to let off steam here

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

shut up mohammed

posting in a slide thread

A leaf, a cuck and a Kraut walk into a bar.

Oh wait, it's OP

Pay denbts german

having fun getting cucked and bucked?

Get a shot of testosterone and see how you think about this crap you low test high estrogen beta liberal

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***.
Yes you can. It's very easy. Here watch, right now, i'm not giving a fuck about refugees. I'm thinking about them starving, slowly, as their eyes close gently, for what might be the final time. I can imagine this, and I feel good that it's happening. One less leech.

>obligatory A FUCKING LEAF

>just let them die on their own
they can fight back

Let developing countries fix their internal problems. Stop patronizing poor people to make yourself feel valiant in people's eyes. You will never live or interact with a refugee, let alone move to a refugee-only neighborhood because that's what they do once they are here - lump together in an area and stay there and create their own version of the third world they came from. So, why do you care?

sorry but get the fuck out of my country, and go back to your Mosque

Africa offers an infinite supply of low IQ violent immigrants that cannot and will not assimilate in any way shape or form. You and your Merkel have already destroyed Germany.

>First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees.
but the 2nd or 3rd generation may turn out to be one.

Should we sterilise refugees? It would solve the problem of terrorists. Nobody can argue against it either, because it can just be a condition of being a refugee in a country. If they don't want to submit to it they can leave.

Is that middle one Ramzi bin al Shibh?

Fucking looks a hell of a lot like him...

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own
They threaten the sovereignity of your nation, the native population, and the very culture that allows you to have such stupid opinions in the first place. So in my opinion, yes, yes you can leave them to hang.

>99.9% peaceful
nice try

>You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU).
1) The Dublin Accord
2) Last time I checked, the Schengen area didn't include anywhere in Africa, South Asia, or the Middle East.

A country is the common heritage of it's native inhabitants. Leaders have no right to destroy the cultural and racial make-up of the country. It is an offense against God and nature.

There is also something to be said against abandoning your country, shit-hole or not, and fleeing to another. It is a cowardly act. Those who leave their third-world hell-holes to come to Europe and North America are cowards.

>99.9% peaceful
No one is 99.9% anything. One needs to discuss probabilities, and the probability that the former inhabitants of a resource-poor nation would be of a quality that would benefit the host nation is almost zero. The mostly male refugees and migrants are illiterate even their own language. They are a net loss to any society that takes them in. If you are so interested in helping other people for altruistic reasons, try doing so at your own expense. Invite a bunch of homeless people to live in your house and see how long your resources and patience lasts.

Shitty copypasta and I hope Europe dissolves like Yugoslavia.

I've seen this copypasta before. It's not about terrorism it's about the displacement of the people and culture.

We are a dumb country.

You don't have a country

>t Trudeau

What the fuck, I love open borders now!

LOL
Refugees have a crime rate comparable to the native populations. We're not seeing South African levels of violence. This is an indefensible claim user.

Nice try Israel