Ask whatever to a moroccan guy living in Spain

I am 21 and I was born and raised in Valencia. If you have any doubt about this country you are able to ask whatever!!

From what part of Valencia are you? :)

I fucking hate you and I wish your family never came here

When do you go back?

Why are you acting like this? I didn't choose my motherland

white sharia shitskin genocide when

betera (a small town)

never ever

>small town

Even better ;)

no your ancestors did so you got to pay for it so blame them not us.

day of the rope is coming

where are u from??

I didn't blame nobody

You have to go back. I'm sick of kebab roaming around in Iberia. Didn't we kick you out of here?

Are you white? Do they recognize you as a fellow Spaniard?

t. Andalusian

From Spain.

I never said anything about choosing your motherland. I was only pointing out that I ficking hate you and that I wish your family never came here.
Can´t your read?
Also, if you where born here, why the fuck would you say you´re moroccan.

I am not, and they don't recognise but i fuck their bitches so i do't care

All your mustach portuguese girls in my town wanna eat my kebab

because even I was born here, I wasn't given the DNI until I was 15 so,,,

Could you tell your countrymen in germany to stop chimping the fuck out and stop stealing from everyone ?

you are allowed to kill them, germany needs another straight leader like it used to be, hail hitler, god bless him, and tell all the moroccans living in germany to not mess with the fucking arian god. God bless himself

So... what. God how do they expect me not to be racist, when this fucking filth is clearly retarded.
And you have the guts to say you "fuck our bitches"? How fucking deluded and complexed you are?

>Portuguese girls
>in fucking Valencia
hahaha

>born and raised in Spain
>calls self moracan
You've got to go back

I ask you to return to your country.

this

fuck off dude

>I fuck their bitches so i do't care
Then you definitely have to either go back or stick to morroccan girls.
>implying it's true.
All the Spanish girls I know find Moroccans disgusting (not Arabs tho)

I don't care if you are a filthy racist: my parents paid more taxes than your family did ever. Ain't gonna lie, your caucasian bitches are better than ours but they aren't good at cooking (so rebel, you know...)

they are like three, and I have already fucked two of them (the third one has more moustach than my grandparent Abdullah)

Is Valencia in Westeross? What house do you belong to. Claim your banner or btfo

hhhhhhhhhhh you dont fucking know, in usa girls love big black cocks, cause you aint real men, here, its the same, they wanna get some breedy african dick. Here in valencia we fucked them till their cunts wear out, i dont know but they fucking like it. In two years i will go to coachella in usa and i will fucking fuck every american bitch i see in my way. hope i find your sister there.

>I didn't choose my motherland

>they are like three
when are you going to stop selling oregano to fucking tourists?

>they are not bringing their best

I rest my case, you´re patently retarded.
And I just want you to know one more thing, you have no future here, no matter how hard you try, people here will always see you as what you are, a filthy, discusting, subhuman piece of shit. Things are too tough here, so there´s zero chance you´ll make a successful living here.
Now go back to "fuck all our bitches" champ

how many kilos of hash do you have up your butt?

I don't pretend to stay here in your country with corruption an pp government. I am studying international business and I will go to USA and marry some spanish hottie to lick my cock as she screams "viva marruecos" fuck you jobless. en paro das pena payaso vengo a tu pais y te kito las mujeres, el pais, el dinero...

What political party do you like? have you ever voted? to what party?
What is your political ideology?
are you for a secular state?

Thank God. Please don´t come back

enough to make american tourists addicted for the rest of their lives like all you degenerates we bring drugs and you the money and diseases

I've voted for PSOE, I am clearly liberal but you spaniards always choose corrupt PP.
average wage

>liberal
that word doesnt mean what you think it means. Liberal is not expanding de powers and scope of the state just so you can get gibsmedats until there is nothing else to steal.

oh and if you think PSOE is not corrupt you clearly are very young and dont remember the 80s and 90s when they were in power. Corruption is endemic of both parties, but let me tell you, there is PP corruption and there is PSOE CORRUPTION.