It's funny how Sup Forums argues against globalism but we are the largest, most diverse group of people in the world

It's funny how Sup Forums argues against globalism but we are the largest, most diverse group of people in the world.

Shia is going to go to Finland soon and I guarantee you it will get disrupted, because we have people everywhere, we have been more successful in the past 5 years than the Jews have been in the past 50 years bringing globalism to the world.

Yes and the overwhelming majority of posters here also think we should stay diverse, meaning I keep eating burgers and you keep fucking abbo's

pol is liberal left, without social security most of us would be fucked.

only Russian proxy shills post far right shit

Our kind of globalism isn't about control. It's about chaos.

You didn't know Hitler was the first globalist?

Globalism implies a global community.

I would argue that yes we work together, it we all have the same belief in retaining our countries/cultures values and beliefs.
It's the play-dough pill.

Imagine 7 slumps of play dough all different colors. Each unique with its own properties but together you can make beautiful art and designs. Colorful rainbows, intricate twisting patterns of colors. It's nice. But what happens when you mix the colors together? The color fades and you are left with this brown lump of shit with no unique properties that can never be returned to its original colors.

That's exactly why Sup Forums argues against globalism though.
People who try to push for globalism are actively trying to destroy that diversity, which grants us our strenght, the diversity of ideas.

There is no such thing as a liberal left. Leftism is inherently authoritarian and every permutation of it is authoritarian.

We are Right Wing Authoritarians. You mistake good policy for liberalism because you literally live in an orwellian state where the government doesn't even have to hide the fact that it brainwashes everyone and has cameras everywhere.

Multietnic != Multicultural
Notice how the common thread between all the countries posting on Sup Forums is a common (board) CULTURE

>inb4 Alexander the Great was the first globalist

>speaking online with people means they should be able to move to your country

0/10 damo

That's probably the most retarded argument I've ever seen. You can be against globalism (in other words, the reduction of the importance of nations) while still being part of a global community.
Honestly kill yourself for making the shittiest thread I think I've ever seen.

It's possible to respect your fellow man while affording him his respective sphere in which to live his life according to his custom, which differs from one's own. Provided that respect is returned.

You mean Cyrus the great

I don't mind niggers, as long as they stay the fuck away in Africa.

you mean Sargon of mighty Babylon

You mean Sargon the Great

Honestly at this point, I'd be down. The problem is though is that while we agree on a common ground, normie don't. Culture does not mix well, especially western and eastern culture clash. I want people to come together, I really do. It's obvious with us together that it is possible one day, but for now, I don't see it happening anytime soon. I just want the chaos to end to be quite frank with you. No more violence, no more petty wars over religion, no more over PC-ness, no more edgy alt-right hate, just no more. You'd think that since we are in 2017 the world would have fucking learned by now. I just want us all to come together in shitposting harmony.

There's a difference between globalism and (((their))) globalism.

Here's the difference though.

I don't fucking go to Sweden and rape women. Arabs and Africans do. I stay right here.

thats not the globalism we are against you fucking retard

Season 5 of HWNDU in Finland? Dispatch our Finnish agents!

Yes, because shitposting on a mongolian fishing board with people around the world makes you a globalist. Really makes me think OP.

Australia is the original containment board, if you think about it.

In the future the only 2 nations will be normie and Sup Forumsack, and Sup Forumsack shall rule over normie.

FUG

Among other things, globalism today implies outsourcing your national sovereignty to supranational organizations who are special interest controlled, undemocratic and tyrannical. You bring up diversity because you're probably an Australichink or otherwise of "diverse" background, we aren't against you personally, or your race in specific, but the fact that bought out career politicians are handing our sovereignty to the shady EU/UN types without us having any word in it.

Immigration is also a big issue when it means cultural and ethnic replacement, which is happening in Europe right now.

Yes, because internet is literally illegal inmigration.

Don't care as long as some Australian, Finnish, or any other cunt isn't writing laws in my country.

As Internet interconnectivity grows, globalism will EVENTULLY happen on its own.
What ((they)) want is to force it and get their communist utopia
If a brace soul managed to get to ((their)) yearly Brussels conference and mow them down, globalism will still happen, but would be another 100-200 years at least

Kind of.

Look at me interfering with your democratic process and no one can't stop me.

The fact that black people lurk and post here is scary

GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT AND SNIPE THE DIAMOND SHINJI

exactly, multicultural globalism is destroying diversity