Honest thoughts on pjw?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1W5b2VAvbT3
youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io
samkriss.com/2017/02/22/voyage-to-the-prison-planet/
realitycallsshow.com/styxhexenhammer666-ethno-nationalism-meme-magick-and-democracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MODERN ART SUCKS BALLS!
HAHAHAA

Reaches a massive audience of mostly younger generation. It's all entry-level redpills combined with overly dramatic way of conveying the message but he's doing good work, despite the Sup Forums memery.

Major player
No dirt
Can't be silenced
Triggers thousands of people
He's getting more powerful

boring

DONALD TROOMP IS A STOOGE, HES A PLONT, HE ES A RENGER TO SINK DA CHANCES OF A REPOBLECAN CANDIDATE FROM TAKOING ON HILLOREE

Does a good job of grabbing big number of people on the verge of red pilling, which helps them start seeing things right.

But he's shit tier tho, good for starts.

>((()))

>yfw he makes videos owning you
he destroys the left

>despite the Sup Forums memery.
you mean shariablue crew? it's them who spam hate threads about him. they don't seem to realize people just laugh at how stupid their memes are and don't let it change their opinion towards him

Got btfo by Fatano

AT DA HOIGHT OF HES POPULARITEE HE HOS NO CHOINCE TAKON OIN HILLORE

HE ES STILL BOHOUND

He actually looks stern and masculine in that profile picture.

In his videos he looks like a homofag with dick sucking lips.

I like him

Zionist faggot.

James allsup is also good

Don't worry Paul, we think you're ok lad you can stop making these threads now.

He has a really weird speech pattern.

vocaroo.com/i/s1W5b2VAvbT3

He is a pretty cool guy. I don't understand why he works for Alex Jones

HES A PLONT
HES A RINGOUR TO SINK DA CHOINCES OF ALEKS JOONES FRUM BECOMIN A RAEL GEORNALEST

Provides acceptable baby step information on a platform used majority by the younger generation.

He was alright, until he denounced based stick man

He is a fag.

A decent redpiller of normies.

even if alot of you dont agree with him on alot of things, he is fucking gold to our cause.

Mayne
Streem
Meatier

I think this thread gets posted too fucking much and OP is a limy bitch faggot

His accent is mesmerizing. I could listen to him speak all day.

same situation as milo, except not a jew nor gay (as far as i know). entry level red pills are good for bolstering our numbers, and besides, once the people he brings over to us develop their cognitive skills a bit further they can actually move on and get news themselves and interpret what is good and bad without it being outlined to them. milo provides the most basic of info needed to be set on a good path, pjw is a step above that.

>i dont like you but its mutually beneficial for us not to interfere with eachother/10

OP is Paul Joseph Watson himself. He's self-advertising here.

>nor gay (as far as i know).

There is zero percent chance he's hetero.

He is redpilling a good ammount of normies.
The NatSoc stuff will follow as they get hooked and look for more.

His content could be alot better, if he stopped reading headlines in tweets in a high pitched voice for half the video he'd do a much better job of getting his point across

Like most alt-right/alt-lite/new-right types, he's doing a great job winning over normies and right leaning people.

This is really all that we need while electoral politics still matter.

His dramatic voice is annoying. Makes it cringeworthy to listen to him

also
>MANE STREEM METEOR

This.
He redpill a shit tons of normies and will continue to do it.
After you get the first redpill there is no return, you can only going further.

He's is fucking annoying in all honesty.

>our cause

he called out & btfo'd countless liberals. a true hero.

not everybody needs to name the jew in order to stay credible.

I hate his limey voice.

I thought I was the only one that noticed... melodramatic to say the least

Typical Sup Forums level bullshit. He's just a kid screaming ideology backed up by lies and fake news. Some of it has a veneer of common sense until you peel back the phony outrage and apply critical thinking.

The kind of 'political commentator' that can't take part in debates with real life intellectuals because he'd get shredded into tiny pieces. Even by people on 'his team'.

Genuinely moronic stuff.

>you can only going further
not if you stay on the_donald, aka the zionist catching net

hes pretty based.

like vegan gains said, its easy to forget that these people speaking out against islam are actually risking their lives doing so.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io

I view PJW as a success story. He is what happens when you keep working day in and day out, continually producing and improving.

I exchanged emails with him way back when Infowars.com was a fringe site.

You may disagree or dislike, but you cannot doubt that he has sorted himself out. He is an ally without doubt.

This, but he also needs to stop counter-signaling the far right

You just want someone to post the maynestream meteor memes, don't you?

b-b-but he's red-pilling GORILLIONS of young people, just like pewdiepie desu

People like to lump PJW in with Milo, but PJW has been at this much longer than Milo. I remember reading PJW's articles on the old Prison Planet website a decade ago. He's been in this fight for a long time. He's not some guy trying to latch onto this movement in order to make a shekel like Thernovitch or that faggot Milo (though Milo is still good for normies).

#
This
He's a blowhard that annoys the shit out me but I feel he is doing more good than harm

>literally 0 attack vector on PJW
>they have to resort to making fun of his accent and distorting him in photoshop

imagine my shock

Pics

That is pretty fucking funny

Return to Reddit pls

He was in the right place at the right time. Otherwise he'd just be another old fogie shouting a bit

>looks like a homofag
>looks

A good conservative man. God bless him and his work.

>diggin throu tho trash at the DOOMP
>luuk! anuther watuh filtuh!
>suddenly it gets dark
>a dim light slowly gets bigger
>MAYNESTREEM METEOR

Watch out Paul, you're gonna get a visit from Mike Pence.

>Potion Seller, I'm telling you right now; I'm going into debate and I need only your strongest redpills

nice cockney accent but he's from sheffield

spbp

basically: samkriss.com/2017/02/22/voyage-to-the-prison-planet/

I caught my brother watching one of his videos. And he's a radical lefty last I asked him

Ignores the jew question and is pro non white immigration as long as they integrate.

You are an asshole

Babbies first redpill.

Cucks on the hard stuff so he can remain popular.

Id give him a 4/10.

Look I'm glad you decided to stop posting the false links and headlines that Pepe had been sold.

However asking if right leaning or libertarian youtube celebrities are our guys or asking what we think about them, or telling us to name negative things about people to prove we are not blindless followers is getting really old.

Makes some good critiques on popculture and how mindless it is, shitting on globalism and the attack on national sovereignty and individual rights. He's also made some bizzarre videos, like one on "a ghost" appearing at a Beyonce concert... and commented how dark spirits were being summoned. He wasn't super enthusiastic about that video though, so I think they higher ups told him he had to do it for them.

He's good entry level Red-Pill. His fake laugh that he does in his recent video is beyond cringey though.

He was actually one of the first Red-Pills I came across, a normie shared his first Modern-Art is Shit video on Facebook. Some of his stuff old stuff was covert and was shared by normies.

However, now he's not hiding what he is anymore... making it hard to slip the pills under the radar. He's still doing a good job, and I'll watch his stuff still as he cites and backs all of his claims.

He's great. Anonymous NEETs talk shit 'cuz he isn't fullblown 1488. Same with Gavin and all the other greats who have converted hundred of thousands of millennials to the right. These faggots are as obsessed with their "principiled conservatism" as much as NeverTrump (((Ben Shapiro))) Logistics, people. Logistics!

Styx talks about this in the first bit of this interview: realitycallsshow.com/styxhexenhammer666-ethno-nationalism-meme-magick-and-democracy/

Also hear lots of CTR shilling trying to make him seem uncool. Same with Molyneux. Disregard it all.

THINGS I DON'T LIKE GIVE ME A "JUSTIFIABLE REASON" TO KILL YOU!

No but seriously what a retard. He makes the EXACT SAME POINTS as feminists do with video games, yet his audience still nod their head to it like the sheep they are.

This. I like him though

He means well is right for the most part, but he's ultimately a clickwhore who goes after the lowest hanging fruit in his videos.

Spoon full of Watson makes the Redpill go down easier. He converts normies by the thousands.

Alex Jones out of no where said at the start of today's "transmission" that PJW went to China, found a Chinese girl whom he married, and is now divorced. That's some heavy beta level cuckery: Contract Yellow Fever and then unable to even keep her around. Ultimately, PJW is a sort of Left-Libertarian type who cannot offer solutions to the problems of Modernism, Post-Modernism, and whatever we are entering. He is a gatekeeper and frequently "wages war" on "Nazis." He also categorically rejected the notion that "Jews are over represented in Media."

TLDR: PJW is a limited hangout in the same way that Milo and that pervert Gavin McGuinnus are. They play gatekeeper to people casually looking for truth. I think that's all there is to say.

o fug

Bump

Alex Jonesberg

>Dem Quint 7s
Hmm. Ad maiorem Dei gloriam.

Kek has spoken.

Alex Jones blown the fuck out forever

AJ/Infowars confirmed for being compromised/all about them $hekel$

>entry level Red-Pill
Yes.
Me in August 2016: "Why do I keep seeing PJW retweeted?"
Me 3 months later: "Fucking kikes."