MBTI

Why don't Sup Forumsacks meet up in real life? Based on the personality test we should all be friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungian_cognitive_functions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Be INFP
>"Manifesting universal values and valuing people"

I would've voted for the NSDAP in 1928

that's a nice political compass

>basing friendships on a test that always gives a different answer

INTJ, high-IQ, attractive masterrace, reporting.

ENTP with high IQ, i'll debunk all your shit

Most of us are INTP, right?

lots of ISTJ if I remember correctly, basicly all introvert groups

In the poll I saw INTPs were more numerous than ISTJs. Can you give me a quick rundown on ISTJs?

Some Sup Forumsacks did. HWNDU was an example that also proven we're the most effortlessly inclusive "community", ironically enough. Othertimes, you get sperglords like that /fa/ meetup circulating around that was just painful cringe as much as hilarity.

Personality type political compass

Stop with the INTJ is psychopath bullshit

INTJ should be a sad worn down looking man, with a thousand yard stare

I want to but how do I find them? Pol lacks never like to dox themselves

>entp master diplomat here

I'm INTJ, can confirm

Just means an intuitive philosopher type lel

Same mah boi

Whats the P and J difference?
In ENTP and ENTJ

estp,can confirm ;)

Link the poll

Very different function stack ordering. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungian_cognitive_functions

Js are more orderly and Ps are more spontaneous. You are almost certainly one or the other, special snowflake "cusp" faggots dont understand wtf they are talking about.

You guys might as well also meet up based on your Horoscope. 90% of you are Cancer anyway.

Anal autist vs procrastinating lazy fag.

Wow wtf i literally am Cancer too. Why is Sup Forums always right!?

P should be for Libertarian and J should be for Authoritarian instead of S and N.
[spoiler]Not that personality types matter much in terms of moral beliefs.[spoiler]

entp is debater

>99% of I(ntroverts)
>wooow why don't you participate in E(extrovert) activity !

>tfw INFP and the OP image is wrong
>don't give a fuck about the whales or rainforests or any of that shit and I'm not a commie
>just want to post frogs and feels all day

What exactly does ISTP mean? I can never seem to find a concrete answer.

I'm an extrovert, but then again, I don't have time for a serious meeting midweek.

142 entp. Are we masterclass

I'm INTP. Feels are for the weak.

INTP

Please someone help me focus and stop procrastinating, I could be so successful if I could.

I know a shitload of Sup Forumslocks go to my school but nobody wants to reveal their power level.

Born ENTP, turned XNTP (or jaded ENTP), I enjoy human interaction but the amount of bullshit made me wary of common people and I've learned to enjoy some time with myself but not autistically enough to be INTP.

>INTJ
Take me out of that statist area right fucking now

ENTP can confirm

Joke's on you, if you ever feel something you will end up breaking down like a little girl due to how shitty we are with processing emotions.

You know you're INTP when :

- Someone comes to you for emotional consolation and the best you can do is give them practical advice, or end up siding with the person who upset them

- A more emotionally volatile calls you "Cold - hearted" and you're torn between feeling insulted or accepting it as a compliment

- You find most people predictable and uninteresting, therefore it's hard to make a new friends

- You compulsively use "quotation marks" , /slashes/ , and (brackets) because it allows more flexibility and clarity in your writing

- You have 1 or 2 completed projects, more half finished projects, even more started projects, and even much, much more project hatchlings. As for ideas? Countless!

- When people think you're argue because you have to be right, but arguing is just your quest to learn

- When someone question your action by asking "Why?" your respond is most likely to be "Why not?"

- You often use humor as an IQ test

- You are a jack of all trades, and master of none

- You analyze your psychotherapist

- You had to double or triple check to make that you are in fact, an INTP

>- You compulsively use "quotation marks" , /slashes/ , and (brackets) because it allows more flexibility and clarity in your writing
shyeeet

>implying we go outside

>Someone comes to you for emotional consolation and the best you can do is give them practical advice

Top kek

Every fucking time

It took me a while to figure out this wasn't what you're supposed to do

ENFJ here
140 IQ
What do you want to learn ? I will learn it in one night only to be able to teach it to you :)

>>>>>>extroverts more logical than introverts
>>>>>extroverts more logical than introverts
>>>>extroverts more logical than introverts
>>>extroverts more logical than introverts
>>extroverts more logical than introverts
>extroverts more logical than introverts
>>extroverts more logical than introverts
>>>extroverts more logical than introverts
>>>>extroverts more logical than introverts
>>>>>extroverts more logical than introverts
>>>>>>extroverts more logical than introverts

>It took me a while to figure out this wasn't what you're supposed to do
I still do it even though I know it's not what people usually want. People don't come to me for advice unless they want brutal honesty and no BS.

>based off the personality test
I'm an ISTP, we are surprisingly rare on this board.
We also hate you and everything you stand for INTJ faggots.
You guys claim to be so intelligent, but when it comes to taking apart a toaster, you fall apart in seconds.

Immature INTJ's are psychopaths, ones with underdeveloped understanding of their own feelings. A fully mature INTJ is usually just like you say, a man who truly understands what "ignorance is bliss" means.

After analyzing the comments and their perceived meanings I've come to the conclusion that this is a troll thread whose express purpose is to derail the board from properly and openly discussing the possibility of the latest news cycle.

ENTP, future Elon Musk here

P's are usually more open minded, spontaneous and have a bad habit of being lazy/procrastinate. J's are more rigid minded, orderly worker types who like rules but can be too conventional.

I've done this test when I was in various moods over the past year or so, and it's always ENTP.

ISTP here. I still like to read what you schizoid fucks concoct, even if I think you're a bunch of idiots.

INFJ visionary and thought leader reporting in
>tfw unrivaled creativity

ENTP master race checking in

INFJ 1488

I have a question for you INFP out there.

Why are you all SJWs?

ESTJ reporting..

h-hey guys

ENTJ Chad with 132 coming through

Ain't that the truth.

>tfw INFP/INTP hybrid ,or either an too logical not so ideal INFP
>see this chart
>get confused

INTJ, stupid af compared to actual intellectuals idk

Truth.

> mfw when INFJ/INTJ border material...
Both are accurate wew... shiett.

ENTJ. IQ = who gives a fuck. Get the god damn work done and stop fucking complaining.

>Sociopath full raid gear
kek

Get out of my head!

>INTJ
>83% introerted

Once again, all INTJs think that they're these edgy and engaging people when in actuality they're a bunch of cringey fedora tippers who everyone makes fun of.

got exactly the same... would meet cos introvert though