TRUMP CONSIDERING RESIGNING

palmerreport.com/news/former-white-house-staffer-sources-say-donald-trump-is-now-considering-resigning-from-the-presidency/2117/

OH SHIT BOYS IT'S HAPPENING

Fake news

Sage

>Fake news
THIS

Russia's coming out of the woodwork now to slide this one

Everything isn't real

------N
FAKE
------W
------S

>implying

>he believes wikileaks
>he believes breitbart
>he believes info wars
>he believes fox news

>Trump considering dropping out of the primary

DRUMPF BTFO

>Trump considering dropping out of the presidential election

BLUMPF BTFO!!!

>Trump considering resigning

BLUMPKINS BTFO!!! GOOD NIGHT ALT-RIGHT!!!

>former white house staffer
>can't hold a job longer than two months

>Staffer appointed by king nigger
>Has info on current trump admin

Nyet.

>sources

Fake news.

Fuck off, I don't believe a goddamn thing

How can you believe in something you've never seen?

You ever seen the wind?

So, he gets actually honest reporting?

Good to know.

Can't wait for the 2nd American Civil War I'll ne over there killing everyone that even remotely resembles a liberal.

WOWWWWWWW
THIS VERY FAKE NEWS REALLY MADE ME THINK

>former white house staffer

Seems legit.

Oh lawd why does this shit even get posted. It's like the rags before the election saying Trump doesn't even want to be president and gosh the campaign is melting down. God damn these people are stupid.

Defend your homeland, Germany and Muslims will be gunning for it. We can handle airsoft queers who break down if you yell faggot.

He was in the Obama admin
Why would they lie about trump?

>This insanely narcissistic man would choose to stop being the most powerful man on earth

Why do they even try this shit?

>source is a tweet
>of a person who says they have a very reliable source
>...who says they have two very reliable sources that say that Trump is considering "options" to resign

go home shariablue

Crap now we are stuck with Pence the Electrician

Sagoroni

Noticed that Drudge isn't linking any Farkas news or rebuttal to the false immunity claims. Also very little on Podesta divestment scandal. Meanwhile NYT and WaPo jumps on every stupid non story and gets BTFO a day later.

>yfw it's all true

What's wrong with red pilling shareblues? Don't you think it works? Also closer examination of the story shows it working in favor of Trump.

Eat shit :)

Saged and all,
But this is one of the funnier memes I've seen from the left. Which isn't saying much...

I think its cuz your reply gives them shekels.

Say it with me everyone:

PRESIDENT MIKE "CATTLE PRODS FOR THE PENIS LOVIN' SQUAD" PENCE

You don't want to waste Brock's cash? I'd like to see them burn through the slush fund AND get redpilled at the same time. Double win.

Praised be KEK!

Sage this shit, if you must reply to this LYING FAGGOT at all.

Don't tell me how to post, faggot

bump this shit!

Fake news sage

NOOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I liked tiny Trump, that shit was hysterical.

Moot is such a fag for removing visible sage I doubt all the redditors that came here during the election even know of its existence

(You)

@119074730

IMPROPER USE OF MEMES
10 YARD PENALTY
FIRST DOWN
THIS POSTER IS A FAGGOT

>still first down

You had one job

DRUMPFELSHITSKINS WILL NEVER RECOVER

This palmer guy is always reporting how "Drumpf is finally finished this time guise!!1!!"

Kek

Last night was morning in Moscow and the threads were hilarious

Former President Barack Obama kicked off a month-long vacation on Wednesday, but his wife was nowhere to be found.

Boys only

>@
lurk moar

F P B P

P

B

P

We're shaking in our boots

He just might do it out of spite and show everyone what a shitty job it is...

>palmerreport.com

lol

>they didn't know this was always the plan.

Well done left you just started the LGBT holocaust

>IMPLYING???

Total bullshit.

1. Obama is on an private island resort with 54 men. No bitches allowed, bro!

2. The Tahitian island has no extradition treaty with the USA. Just in case....

3. Obama briefly stopped off in Hawaii on the way to Tahiti. Did he meet with his appointed judge to plan the blocking of Trump's Islamist Ban?

Literally shaking?

Wow wow wow.

Like, holy fucking WOW.

Standing to pinpoint the very second when Sup Forumss heart rips in two. Probably when Donald Dumbfuck claims into that marine helicopter for the last time and does a wave in true Nixon style.

Everyone hates him you fucking fucks. Did you really think he'd last?

You have every single Democrat vehemently opposed to bringing him down. Every NeverTrump IC officer, of which there are many who will NEVER accept a President compromised by Putin. Every media personality he's insulted, threaded, and attacked.

You really should have let her win. I day that as a conservative.

She would have formed a coherent government and united the opposition. Now, the GOP will lose Congress and the dumb Trump base. President Ryan will probably lose in 2020. Dems will sweep and America will be fundamentally transformed.

Was it worth it to have an orange retard in the White House for under six months?

You all know the answer.

The only bright spot in this is that we are going to beat the shit out of Russia when he's gone. Like fucking Iraq tier sanctions and constant Black ops for helping dissidents overthrow Putin. Like maybe we!Ong Ukraine to the teeth and offering air support as they take their country back.

No country hacks a weak, idiot President into office and gets away with it. Any Russians here, pack your bags and leave while you can. The last years of Putin's reign will be helping earth when we come knocking for sweet vengeance.

Oh,and you won't hear a peep about Muslims soon. It's going to be all fucking Russia, all the fucking time, until fucking Putin is dead.

>he believes (((New York Times)))
>he believes Salon
>he believes Jezebel
>he believes CNN

This looks like a highschool doodle. If people from even 100 years ago were to visit an art gallery they would think it was a fucking prank.