35% approval rating, which is lower than Bush Jr. ever had

>35% approval rating, which is lower than Bush Jr. ever had
>Muslim ban blocked
>Muslim ban blocked again
>Healthcare plan blocked
>Wall blocked
>NAFTA repeal blocked
>Internet anonymity taken away
Very low energy President, worse than Obama. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire
youtube.com/watch?v=VZ5uUTiONC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0.02 for you

>You dare to disagree with me and use your own brain? SHILL SHILL GO AWAY SHILL STOP USING YOUR BRAINS REEEE

It's entertaining to see the "party of obstruction" (The Democrats) turn around and try to blame Trump for their endless temper tantrums, not showing up for work, or voting on on everything. But, that's what liberals do -BLAME EVERYBODY ELSE.

Sage.

Only 1 such case

>spamming the catalog with another "Blumpf BTFO!"
>i-im not a shill, I promise

Was it liberal boogeyman who tried to ban muslims? Was it liberals who tried to repeal obamacare? Was it liberals who took your internet anonymity away? No? Then stop blaming "le liberal boogeyman" all the time. Your President is a disaster and only delusional useful idiots defend him after all things he's done or failed to do.

amen bruthr

>the party of obstruction (the Democrats)

Go fuck off cuck...for the entire Obama Presidency, it's been the GOP (American Traitor Party) that has obstructed everything.

You really are a special kind of stupid...

Deep state will obstruct and try to wait him out until the next election. The American state has become so large and there are so many entrenched interests, it will be hard to change.

>t. shills
Keep sucking cock rather than thinking for yourselves. SAD!

its rough to have an approval rating when 24/7 every media outlet, political website and newspaper just bashes you ever day all day.

Its wearing people down.

Why do you guys bother to post here. If you couldn't sway us during the election, you won't be able to now. Show some humility and go back to your reservation.

People will change their tune once ISIS manages to destroy one of our cities. Trump's approval rating will skyrocket.

JUST

We know polls are sooo important after this past election.

Think for myself, huh? How do you defend Trump taking your internet anonymity away? You're not thinking for yourself, you're being useful idiot. You're going to defend no matter what Trump does. You're not a free thinker, you're a fucking moron.

This is what shill and /poltards call "winning", user.

>polls

if you post in this thread, your mother will die in her sleep. reading this negates all immunities.

>calls himself a free thinkers, believes Trump took away "Internet anonymity"

What are you talking about? He repealed laws that hadn't taken effect yet. If you want to talk about internet anonymity, I'd love to talk about Obama and Bush's internet surveillance programs.

IGNORE/REPORT SHILL/BAIT THREADS AND POST, SAGE REPLIES
>IGNORE/REPORT SHILL/BAIT THREADS AND POST, SAGE REPLIES
>IGNORE/REPORT SHILL/BAIT THREADS AND POST, SAGE IGNORE/REPORT SHILL/BAIT THREADS AND POST, SAGE REPLIES
REPLIES

>trumpfags think this is a poll

Oh wow, gee, 35% is a low number. If so many people in the poll said they don't like Trump, I guess I should think that too. Seriously though, who cares about the fucking polls, faggot.

>retards never wonder why the media only ever reports on a poll that is 10 points lower than all the other polls

>Was it liberal boogeyman who tried to ban muslims?
Go back to the 1990s and you'd see Bill just as adamant about kicking out illegal immigrants.
But now, they're cucked to Muslim invaders and scream "ISLAMOPHOBIA".

>Was it liberals who tried to repeal obamacare?
Liberals have been the most egregious with constantly putting in, changing around and fucking up various health care systems over the decades.
Now that someone is trying to undo part of their shitshow, they fling shit and scream "THE 24 MILLION".

>Was it liberals who took your internet anonymity away?
Yes. Are you fucking blind? The liberal left are in almost full control of entertainment and media, have been since the late 90s, when movies and TV went from badass hero flicks and down to earth sitcoms, to a lot of faggy derivative diverse middle-upper class setting bullshit. Their number one thing since then has been fucking over the ownership and privacy rights of people so they can maintain control.

WTF I am a liberal now!

These threads are so stupid.
>Support Trump.
>Support conservative/Trump ideology.
>He does some stupid shit or a policy doesn't get through.
>Because he failed you change your mind and become liberal, and now support leftist policies.

>Demorat calling anyone else a traitor
You want to flood this country with shitskins because you hate whites
Fuck you

>republicans obstructed garland for a year and planned on obstructing clinton's nominee had she won
>democrats are the party of obstruction

suck it up

Nice, guess he's only at around -10% approval.

Why do you think the media only ever covers the lowest poll?

>Very low energy President, worse than Obama. Sad!

But at least his conned supporters got a spiffy red hat out of it!

I'd say I disapprove if they polled me. Why isn't ICE going door to door and splitting up familes? There should have been news coverage of children being turned away at the border by now, and I haven't heard anything about migrants being shot at. Why aren't we seeing Syrians crying at the airport as the refugees wave goodbye to their legal cousins? Is the media covering up all the good news, or is Trump just doing nothing?

You seem upset.

>How do you defend Trump taking your internet anonymity away?
I don't.

>Go back to your reservation.
>t. why are you in my safespace REEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't see how that's relevant to anything I've said.

You seem brown :^)

Nah, I don't mind discussing politics, but when half the board is BLUMPF BTFO, HOW WILL HE RECOVER its hard to take these cunts seriously.

>le ebin carrot nose

You seem upset :^)

No one owes Trump favorable media coverage. Trump is not a king or a God. I dont owe him loyalty. Honestly he is just shit at his job.

Yay atleast drumpf gets something done! Fuck anonymity and free speech amirite?

>Republicans would block clinton
>TRUMP SUUCKS LUL LOOK AT HIS FAILURES HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING!!!!
Maybe we shouldn't be replying to shills when we all know the reason Trump hasn't done well is the same reason Clinton wouldn't have been doing well by this point

Fuck off Igor.

>a still frame from when Merkel was begging for a handshake

Shut up and pay debnts.

KEK!

>Was it liberal boogeyman who tried to ban muslims?
it wasn't Trump, I know that much.

>Was it liberals who tried to repeal obamacare?
needs to happen fin fag

>Was it liberals who took your internet anonymity away?
absofuckinlutely
>muh progressive america

>Your President is a disaster and only delusional useful idiots defend him after all things he's done or failed to do.
you know you're the minority right?

same polls that showed Trump getting BTFO'd are telling his how low is approval rating is. No one buys your shit anymore shariableugh

>debnts

Indeed :^)

The bill doesn't do anything to attack internet privacy. It revoked a law that hadn't taken effect which required a customer's consent before selling their data. Companies get this consent by including a clause in their terms of service. It's literally nothing. You fell for more media propaganda. Congrats.

Oh, and don't forget about this gem.

Feeling the freedom yet, trumpcucks? :^)

Yeah, you post that in every thread. Pay NATO debnts or you're out, Hans.

>tfw when China LITERALLY owns your country

First you get BLACKED
Now you get CHOPPSTICKED

lmao

>Polls indicate Hilldawg landslide.
>Polls
Why even post this shit here?
Even if you are being paid for this, it's a bad way to spend your time.

>sage in all goddamn fields you miserable shitcunt

>LITERALLY

Good thing we have the world's reserve currency. Your precious EU is falling apart and people are getting tired of all of Merkel's refugees. You've peaked, Achmed.

Bump, Pol isnt your safe space

Nah. Trump is just really bad at this. He's clueless and he surrounded himself with people as or more clueless than he is.

Dubya had Cheney there to keep that from happening. Trump has who, Kushner and Bannon two guys who know dick all about politics.

Fuck Nixon never dipped below 37% during Watergate!

Bill Clinton had an approval rating of 37 early in his presidency (1993)

>he's triggered because China bought his country

lmao that's gotta sting

He did say he wanted a war with the media.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

Really......

whose fault is it that all these fantastic ideas are getting blocked?

>sucking trump's cock

This is another handed down talking point for shills, not that they needed any push, because leftists literally never stop talking about dicks.

The constitution's? :^)

>who cares about the fucking polls,

Republicans in Congress who need to run for re-election and don't give a FUCK about the big orange cunt in the Oval Office.

Nah, Trumpcucks are obsessed with cock :^)

Aren't you getting sleepy? I'm so tired.

Did you know doctors recommend 7-8 hours of sleep? You can take .25 mg of melatonin to aid in falling asleep. They are readily available through sites like Amazon.

Did you know sleep cycles last about 90 minutes? It is best to wake up at the end of a sleep cycle to wake up feeling refreshed. Sleep is great for memory consolidation. Memory consolidation is the process of turning short term memories to long term memories.

Oh boy, I'm sleepy now. Time to take some melatonin, knock out, and wake up feeling refreshed. No need to waste your time reading this.

1. Thats not a poll.
2. Gallup didnt poll the 2016 eection at all
3. Gallup base this poll on 2016 election turnout
4. You boy Trump is vastly unpopular and his admin is out of control

Something i don't get. How is the travel ban a failure yet?

You do know he has like 3.6 years left? If the courts finally decide to proceed with just one, he would have won. Just like the other things that are convinient forgotten about like fake news, tax returns, recount, electoral reps etc.

China is about to collapse, we'll be fine. You should worry more about your collapsing union.

Personally I am so happy to watch Trump implode and take the GOP with him

The Constitution
Freedom Caucus
Ineptitude
Ignorance
Arrogance

Dems have almost no power right now. Can't blame them.

Trumpanzees trying to block criticism. Low-energy damage control. Sad!

The Gallup poll isn't even close to other polls. I'm not sure why you think it's accurate.

>wall blocked
>NAFTA repeal blocked

Man, you are just making shit up today

What I think is fucking ridiculous is that Trump has stated he has a nationalist agenda, as in fuck everyone else, we will do what is best for the american people (that makes sense), but has an interventionist foreign policy, where he thinks he can tell other countries what to do.

Basically, he is creating a war between america and everybody else. Either you drop the nationalism, or you become isolationist in your foreign policy. You can't have both.

Nothing wrong with criticism, but at least be clever in your shilling. Posting dozens of HOW CAN BLUMPF RECOVER?!?! threads is just obnoxious.

How can he not when every other country keeps trying to fuck with him.

These shill threads are so bad it's actually funny.

How can anyone take them seriously when they keep spamming that "BLUMPF" shit.Liberals never learn.

>HOW CAN BLUMPF RECOVER?!?!
That's not in the thread's OP at all. Why can't Trumpanzees learn how to read?

>what is paraphrasing

> Shill
Hey new friends. Trump is in power and so now /pol is turning on him. Been great to see the groundswell of anti Trump.
Maybe you should go back the The Donald if this upsets you

Yeah, we can tell it's a completely organic movement opposing Trump here.

>wtf Blumpf hasn't deported 6 million illegals yet, I love liberal globalism now!

You need me to explain paraphrasing to you? Look it up dumbass.

>A paraphrase is a restatement of the meaning of a text or passage using other words. The term itself is derived via Latin paraphrasis from Greek, meaning "additional manner of expression". The act of paraphrasing is also called "paraphrasis".

>reddit trying to act like a Sup Forumslack

Reported for spam. Enjoy your ban.

still trusting MSM polls

>Muslim ban blocked
Treason

>Muslim ban blocked again
Treason

>Healthcare plan blocked
Complicated business, unfucking nightmares takes time.

>Wall blocked
untrue

>NAFTA repeal blocked
untrue

Vault 7 shows that internet privacy has always been a joke

at least they had the decency to give Obama a honeymoon. Obstruction started when it was clear that Obama was in fact a raised by a rich white idiot and an african communist who hated the US.

Rebublican Obstructionism is patriotic, and the most noble thing they have ever done.

Democrat Obstruction is nothing more than smears and illegal actions, and it's the American people who will ultimately suffer.

How can you shitheads shills defend obama and the liberal agenda after that

Mods won't ban him. Mods have never been on our side. They leave Blacked threads up for an hour every day and allow the same retards to spam shill threads all the time.

JUST

Only an idiot think Trump cares about approval.

He is going to fight for this country, and has discarded his own comfort.

He is basically The Boss from MGS3.

You should thank him.

>/qa/
Figures

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ5uUTiONC0

Look at this! These stupid German SJW's are already spreading their propaganda even now in the gaming TV for young people and children ... But throw us, we would instrumentalize children!

That's the only place meta discussion is technically allowed. That thread was about Fire Safety threads here.

>sage

How's your first day on 4 chan going?

BULLSHIT.

Dems walked on Garland. They could have fought, but since Hilalry had a rigged election, they decided to stop fighting and just wait for Demopocalypse 2016.

Too bad a cartoon frog and few autists derailed that.