Mfw I realized that it isn't actually 3D chess it's actually 6D Othello across an infinite matrix of holographic...

>mfw I realized that it isn't actually 3D chess it's actually 6D Othello across an infinite matrix of holographic hypercubes in an attempt to wake up God from his slumber.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0WActw9OpI
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1Xzycyp2E&t=9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that sentence made me poop

youtube.com/watch?v=c0WActw9OpI

>mfw I had this exact same revelation yesterday even down to Othello as a metaphor over Chess
Ok I'm spooked

>tfw it isn't God that is trying to be awoken.
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ

Well we can use our consciousness to awake Saturn, or ourselves....

right?

kek is here

Only the truly cultured anons can handle the Othello pill.

>to awake Saturn
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you a Satanist?

Trump and Alex Jones, like every single other influential figure, are just Satanist kikes and the only thing they're doing is contribute to the long, long game of "3D chess" that these kikes have been playing for millennia.

>What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you a Satanist?
No, I mean we either awake ourselves/God OR Saturn

that's the endgame here.

I challenge op to a game of reversi. You can play as black.

Huh, well sorry it seemed like you were saying you'd want to "awaken" Saturn.

How many dimensions?

infinite matrix of holographic hypercubes, and i lost my shit when i realized this to and when i saw this on the beginingn of the fire emblem direct i said how the fuck people cant see the truth hidden on the view of everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1Xzycyp2E&t=9s

everybody is so fucking stupid and dead and they are so far from truth

It's in literally EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING
VERYTHING
ERYTHING
RYTHING
YTHING
THING
HING
ING
NG
G

nobody understand the v or the word or why you made this post like this, and how you will calm kali or ashera from his anger men? what will you do to stop the second coming of the mecca

saturn is not bad , the devil is not real, assmamundeus is not an evil demon, baphomet is an amalgamation of concept and coded stuff forn faggots who think you are a low breed slave and everything is hidden from you or how shit works, and they made the school for you and politics and the wall and everything is staged men and the elite is against us, but not for too long because magicians lost control of this place and aliens are too pussy to deal with us in a direct form , so this is a win win move for us

>what will you do to stop the second coming of the mecca
Keep posting cartoon frogs on the internet

Forgot my pic

what are you doing you low test faggot, this means that your life in on my fucking hands you fucking pussy, so you dont know what to do? what did i spect from larpers like you who cant go beyon the absurd

No one's Larping fag

No one is ever gonna listen to me when it comes to this shit. All I can do is make sure my disk stays white side up this universe

What the fuck is happening?

Shits getting real.

Convergence

I met god 3 times today, and i was an atheist a week ago. Do anyone wanna hear, because this is fucking amazing.

Enlighten us