The EU is right

Why should there be a comprehensive trade deal if the UK just turns around and becomes a tax heaven like the Cayman Islands with freedom of capital and freedom of incorporation still intact for EU companies as a result of a trade deal?

Likewise if the UK deregulated massively.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Irish_arrangement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Sandwich
theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/31/uk-raids-dutch-prosecutors-tax-germany-france
uk.reuters.com/article/us-britain-starbucks-tax-idUKBRE89E0EX20121015
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because EU wants this deal.

I think the EU would be a really bad institution for its 27 member states if it made a deal with a tax heaven which ends up having tens of thousands of EU corporations to move their headquarters to the UK so they do not pay any taxes in the EU...

>this motherfucker
The rope is waiting for him in his homeland.

EU hates tax havens and rightly so.

It's already the case.

We call it Nederland sandwich or Irish sandwich.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Irish_arrangement

You are fucking naive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Sandwich

These tax structures are allowed under EU law - the point is that the UK wants to go to 0% corporate income tax, not 12.5% which is the floor in Europe under EU law.

How the fuck do they propose to stop us from cutting our own tax rates?

I tell you what with every new headline that comes out about these talks the idea of going to war with Germany and Brussels is seeming less and less like a joke and more like a fucking necessity.

Honestly I don't see what the issue would be when it comes to Britain complying with Conformité Européenne for goods we export to the EEC.

Tusk is still a faggot tho.

>Honestly I don't see what the issue would be when it comes to Britain complying with Conformité Européenne for goods we export to the EEC.

The point is not goods, the point is services, in particular financial services. The EU wants to put a "stop all trade" trigger into the trade deal with the UK, in case the UK losens up finanical services too much.

Good luck to Germany without Britain importing from them.

>12.5% which is the floor in Europe under EU law.

"Google pays €47m in tax in Ireland on €22bn sales revenue "

>12,5%
kek

bitches know

I imagine they could sanction you guys, but you'll always have us to trade with.

t. increasingly nervous brit

>"Google pays €47m in tax in Ireland on €22bn sales revenue "
You do understand the difference between revenues and profits, right? Right??

The day they sanction their biggest importer is the day the EU crumbles along with it, so rock on tommy.

The EU can't do shit against the UK economy.

If we stop trading with them, our economy will collapse.

>The day they sanction their biggest importer is the day the EU crumbles along with it, so rock on tommy.
I do not think it is about sanctions, but mostly about stopping services trade. Goods trading would not be impacted.

You do know what creative accounting is right?
I haven't made a profit in decades, yet I'm living comfortably and tax free

lol. the EU is such a cuck

I can understand keeping EU standards in order to trade in the EU, but where the fuck to they come off telling us what we can do with our own internal government policies? Do these stupid fucks not realise we are leaving them because of this exact bullshit?

>We're not using your banks anymore.
>However we will still expect you to buy our cars.

Lets play a game of fuck off, you can go first.

It's like a divorce because the wife constantly maxes out your credit cards
>YEAH BUT I'LL ONLY SIGN IF I CAN STILL USE THE MASTERCARD

The difference is one good swiss banker ;^)

I'm chill as fuck. Can't wait for the EU to leave and take all the eastern euro working migrants with them.
I can't wait for Britain to economically nose-dive until it becomes as much of a fucking backwater as eastern euro countries.
I can't wait for pakis and niggers to stop moving here because it's so shit.
I can't wait for our fucking job market to finally clear up.

Why should some globalist fucks get to tell the UK what to do with their country?!?!?

This is insanity!

FUCK THE EU
FUCK STEVE URKEL MERKEL
FUCJ REFUGEES
FUCK GLOBALISM
FUCK THE BANKERS
FUCKING FUCK YOU!

What is Switzerland?

>>We're not using your banks anymore.
>>However we will still expect you to buy our cars.
That is how international trade works. Goods trading is mostly fine, but every single economy shuts out foreign services providers except under heavy restrictions such as licences, local offices and being regulated by national authorities.

You cannot just provide financial services in say Russia from Germany unless there is a specific trade deal saying so... and as far as I know, except for the Swiss deal with the EU, there is no such deal in the world.

We're not a tax haven at all retard. Our corporate tax rate is quite high. A tax haven is a country with a very low tax rate. Learn economy retard

Your bankers are really quite good and moving money into dark little corners where the taxman can't get at it though

This have your cake and eat it attitude is the reason we left in the first place.

>there is no such deal in the world.

Get ready for it to become a reality then, otherwise we'll turn to Japan for cars and NZ for beef.

remove jew eu, remove all the jew. Maybe then you can barter lol.

>UK will collapse without the eu

How long has the UK existed before the eu again?
Oh just..fucking forever! It even became an empire with the eu's help.

Please use your brains ,lefties.

Also the EU hates us because we have freedom. And the EU hates freedom from white men. The EU is such shit there are no words.
They're good at doing what their job entails which is maximizing profits by utilizing the law to its fullest. We haven't had secret banking in 20 years mate. Stop believing memes.

WITHOUT THE EU'S HELP***

Be conquerers again.Cuck europe wont stop you taking over africa .

>The UK of today being comparable to the UK under the queen that colonized Grenada

>between revenues and profits
And ?

Do you think they made less than €400m profits from €22bn revenue ?

Pathetic...

Switzerland complies with EU regulation and EU tax standards.

Switzerland has not complied with EU corruption standards and fraudulent tax avoidance schemes (number accounts without a name attached) in the past.

Different things.

Nice try, everyone knows Swiss banking's secrecy laws make it a great place for tax avoidance, now hand over the nazi gold.

theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/31/uk-raids-dutch-prosecutors-tax-germany-france

Yea,no shit. They need to cleanse their island before anything else.

Ever wonder why all these politicians want all these brown refugees? It's not just worker/cultural replacement. It's a war on the White Soul. Eventualy we'll have small pockets of white areas (like SA ) and the fighting will be brutal.

Zombie Apocalypse level crazy.

Whites will probably have ethno-states by then so thats good.

we havent had secrecy laws in 20 years
>cleanse island
>vote a muslim as mayor of capital
pick one.

You are aware that 95% of the population of the UK didnt get a say in the vote for the Mayor?

As a Bloke in Oxford I can't have any sway over what that shithole votes for its mayor.

>Over the past three years, Starbucks has reported no profit, and paid no income tax, on sales of 1.2 billion pounds in the UK.

>There is no suggestion Starbucks has broken any laws.

>A spokeswoman said by email that: "We seek to be good taxpayers and to pay our fair share of taxes ... We don't write this tax code; we are obligated to comply with it. And we do."

>"The profit sits where the value is created. That is a principle we subscribe to,"

>Starbucks buys coffee beans for the UK through a Lausanne, Switzerland-based firm, Starbucks Coffee Trading Co. Before the beans reach the UK they are roasted at a subsidiary which is based in Amsterdam but separate from the European HQ.

>Alstead said that tax authorities in the Netherlands and Switzerland require Starbucks to allocate some profits from its UK sales to its Dutch roasting and Swiss trading units. This is a common requirement, which multinationals meet by setting prices, known as a "transfer prices", for goods that pass between different group entities.

uk.reuters.com/article/us-britain-starbucks-tax-idUKBRE89E0EX20121015

>12% on nothing
kek

The brits are delusional if they think they can get access to the single market and all its benefits without adhering to its rules.

>Do you think they made less than €400m profits from €22bn revenue ?
In the country of residence, yes. Not sure how much they make in revenue in that country.

You pay taxes in the country you make the profit.

You have no fucking idea how much money is offshore and how it's channeled into investments in Europe via London. It's fucking vast and the EU would be hanging itself if it tried over-regulating it and the UK via tariffs.

There should just be one uniform corporate income tax in Europe and it should be 0%. It makes no sense to tax corporations, as the big ones can evade taxes.

It is better to just rely on VAT. VAT is hard to avoid.

kek no you fucks would be royally fucked over. Our trading balance is only 8% while the other way around it's 40%, you'd bleed before it touches us you dense cunt

What single market?

>point is that the UK wants to go to 0% corporate income tax

source or BS?

Yes like starbucks, right ?

Never made a profit so no tax.

lol

>I think the EU would be a really bad institution for its 27 member states if it made a deal with a tax heaven

So, if all those corparation don't pay 12% tax, Ireland/Netherland are part of the EU and are tax heaven, isn't the EU "a really bad institution for its 27 member states" ?

Hope krauts fuck those beady eyed mongrels over.

>What single market?
The EU's inner market you utter mong

The EU is being a hardass with the UK and that makes them a cuck?
Alright then.

You guys do borrow from British banks and financial institutions - if you know it or if you don't.
Try put a strangle on that and you will choke your own capital sources too.

Operation Sealion 2: Electric Boogaloo edition

This is actually ok in exchange for access to the EU market. Otherwise just hard brexit and fuck the EU over.

>when the non-countries start posting

And this is where it begun. The greatest show on earth.

That would be close to 0%.

KEK, they'll all come scurrying as quickly as they can to the EU as it becomes clear no good deal comes out of this. Lloyd's of London opened a second branch in Brussels this week, more banks and insurerers are to follow

>There should just be one uniform corporate income tax in Europe and it should be 0%.
>There should just be

You know why there isn't 2 nymphets suck my balls right now ? it's because we don't live in "Should-Land".

Doesnt apple pay Ireland like 2% or some bullshit?

have you taken a peek at the ftse? the trade balance is offset by oversea profits being converted back into sterling and if you're talking about the EU's goods trade balance with the UK your not the customer. german cars are a meme, korean ones are better and i prefer aussie/chile shiraz too im sure the turks will buy your shit

Are you that polishbro who has lots of picture of muslims in the UK?

>Otherwise just hard brexit and fuck the EU over
And destroy their own economy in the process? If you seriously think an economy of 65m can compare to one of 450m you're just as delusional you fucking nitwit

>This is actually ok in exchange for access to the EU market.
Well, for large corporations the uniform corporate income tax is 0% across Europe. Why not also make it 0% for middle and small businesses?

>We are not a tax heaven

Sure buddy, you just manage the largest fiscal fraud in history with at least 1 Trillion dollars in managed assets. If you open a company in the Caymans you can easily open a bank account in Switzerland using company's credentials.

>Doesnt apple pay Ireland like 2% or some bullshit?
Yes, and the EU said that is illegal because the lowest tax rate is 12.5% and any special deals for the likes of Apple below that is an illegal state subsidy of a corporation.

If EU companies can't access the City, how will they launder their money ?

>Leaving the EU
>Opened a Branch in Brussels

I wonder why dipshit.

If they were moving their Headquarters there then fair enough.

Holy shit this is fucking horrible

This.

What the fuck? Does she seriously intend to pull this shit and crash all government structures?

This has to be some temporary bait so the pound doesn't drop too low from the shock, the UK is a very spending country in regards to social issues such as healthcare and education and there's no way she can shit out the cash she's about to lose from leaving the EU, and lower taxes on top of that.

It doesn't work that way, she's probably about to seriously indebt the nation

This, fuck fiscal benefits to large corporations. I'm fed up with being in the same union with potato niggers and Luxembourg.

Once they are out they can trade with everyone. The EU can eat a bag of dicks its economic future is garbage. And until they get out they are bound from making their own trade.

the eu is such shit and you are such shit for being a part of the shit that you are you deserve nothing but this

Suck it up, EU faggots.
Btw, Estonia had 0% corporate income tax on reinvested profits.

>1 Trillion dollars
The EU prints this every two or three hours and calls it "Quantitative Easing" who gives a shit about that baby money

>It doesn't work that way, she's probably about to seriously indebt the nation
The British think thatcher-economics2 will save them but it will be the end of them

>Drumpftard not understanding trade

I guess Cameroon is going to buy all the exceeding supply.

>implying not all central banks are trying to weaken their currencies.

It's been a race to the bottom since 2001 user, catch up.

I think i want to be dead right now

That's some extreme sweetie posting

>It's not fair for people to flee our economic tyranny and go somewhere where they can afford to start business and make money

The unfounded arrogance of the EU is fucking superhuman

You are dumb. Higher tax rates on corporate income usually results in lower tax revenue, not higher. The USA used to have a top end tax rate of 94%. You know how much money they collected with that over the course of a decade? $0.
There's one simple reality: Corporate Tax rates are the same as Gun Control. No matter how nice they sound, the simple reality is that it's impossible to actually enforce them, Once you have enough money, and we're talking millions here, not billions, Tax is entirely voluntary. Any jew accountant can find a way to make it so you have a taxable income of Zero.

Amazon pays zero tax. Coca Cola pays Zero tax. Google pays Zero tax.
You know Hollywood? That industry with billions of dollars of Income?
>The 2002 film My Big Fat Greek Wedding was considered hugely successful for an independent film, yet according to the studio, the film lost money.[15] Accordingly, the cast (with the exception of Nia Vardalos who had a separate deal) sued the studio for their part of the profits. The original producers of the film have sued Gold Circle Films due to Hollywood accounting practices because the studio has claimed the film, which cost less than $6 million to make and made over $350 million at the box office, lost $20 million.[16]

Increasing or decreasing tax rates is irrelevant to big multinationals, because they pay no tax from the outset, reducing Corporate Tax rates simply helps home grown startups who haven't got the money to evade.

Why are you murricans always to buttblasted about the EU? Scared your American exceptionalism won't hold up? It's already down the drain sweetie

>we will make you pay 50bn
>we won't do anything, you already have enough problems
>we will stop you from cutting tax

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU FAGGOTS EVEN WANT AT THIS POINT. JUST DECIDE ALREADY. FUCK.

>the eu being competent
lmao

>Switzerland leeches out money from host countries
>Didn't ever invented anything
>Country has no culture

Literally worse than jewish parasites

No. They will just fuck over EU.
Can not really blame them for doing this.

yep. There must be made a exempel of the england.

there is a price to pay.

think about it. Are the BEnglish up for this task. The EU guys are battle hardened master negotiators, while England is just waking up to the fact, that they are now alone and noone will hold their hand.

What a mess. I thought the UK was a more serious country, with clever politicians but they are proving me wrong. Bye bye Gibraltar, Falklands, Scotland, N.Ireland, WTO, strong currency, etc

>highest rated universitie(s) in continental europe
>highest wages in europe
>longest lifespan in europe
>happiest people in europe
>best country in europe
>not a member of the EU unliked super-cucked italy
>minarets are banned here, unlike super-hyper-cucked-pasta-nigger land

:^)

This.
But EU is going for the route of killing the small.