A few questions

If (((they))) are adding a bunch of shit to our water to make men weak and effeminate, why are niggers still so violent and thuggish?

Why are whites the only ones worried about having kids? I remember hearing all the time how hard it is to raise kids, how expensive etc. Yet brownskins still pop them out like crazy.

Literally how has it worked out that whites have been so strategically targeted.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8361863.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whits re naturally more cuckold and retarded

whit bois ain't got game anymore.. they are weak and just play with anime and videogames. In this vacuum based powerful dominate black man steps in, gives white woman what she craves, and also black women, and thus babies are made.

Niggers don't drink water.

They're making the niggers gay
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

Blacks are still obsessed with games like 2k though. Why don't whites go out more and be active? It seems only niggers care about sports or working out while whites worry about getting good jobs and educations. Still then women are programmed to go for someone tough, even when they KNOW the guy will leave them and cheat/beat them.
This is what I was thinking. They typically drink anything but water and never shower.

> PewDiePie screenshot

All planned. After WWII, our "elites" decided that Western White Christian men were the worst - that it always led to Hitler and gas chambers.

This morphed into what came to be called Orientalism, or a preference for "The Other" , meaning anything but White Christian men.

This is why they teach that only Whites are evil racist, sexist scumbags with a predatory, hateful religion - that we have done nothing good in the world.

White men do have a greater degree of responsibility hard-wired in, so they don't usually want to have children they cannot support. So, they wait, and save, and wait, and by the time they can afford kids, all the available women have had 50+ sex partners.

Niggers and Hispanics don't care. They have a hard-on, they are going to fuck. Consequences? Who cares? Get your nut and move on. That's why they are so damaged. Generations of selfish, impulsive, violent and stupid shitskins don't care.

White people have more inherent decency than most other races. This is why it is easy to demoralize them and kill them off.

It's not the water, it's the "education" people receive through school and university nowadays.

>seems only niggers care about sports or working out while whites worry about getting good jobs and educations. Still then women are programmed to go for someone tough, even when they KNOW the guy will leave them and cheat/beat them.

I mean okay. We just need to stop giving so much welfare to urban monkeys

This makes a good amount of sense but it seems to target only whites. Luckily I have noticed that there are still many white families with white children, but only like 1 or two kids comparable to the 4+ Mexicans and blacks have at minimum.
They go through the same education though.
You and I both know that whites feel too much empathy and these people abuse it every chance they get. This will likely not happen for a long time, maybe after it's too late.

And we all drink the same water. Or at least from the same sources of water depending on your geographical location. Some people see through the lies peddled in schools, a lot of others don't and fall for the brainwashing.

>weak and effeminate, why are niggers still so violent and thuggish?

violent and thuggish does not equal the opposite of weak and effeminate. niggers are not strong and manly, they act like children who never had anyone teach them not to be a brat

>how hard it is to raise kids, how expensive etc

These are kike lies, nogs and other creatures are too stupid to care but they appeal to our intelligence and make us think not having kids is logical and our own decision. of course they dont want the white race to continue

unlike with niggers if an army of kikes tried to fight an army of whites they'd lose

No the other races just realize that those things are more important to them then meeting kike money standards. The white man can still be responsible without waiting and saving up for children, kids aren't very expensive especially in the beginning. Whites don't have kids simply because they're greedy and materialistic and they've been lied to.

Do you really think blacks are smart enough to see that water isn't good? My only guess is whatever housing they can afford has shitty old pipes and can't drink it because of that.

Most of this problem could be corrected easily. Stop feeding the animals. Cut all food/medical/housing assistance to poor mestizo/hispanics, nothing for Blacks, etc.

If they riot, ship them to their ethnic homelands. Take the nig-nogs out of the USA and we have the crime rate of Liechtenstein.

Stop thinking like a liberal democrat. It isn't racist, it's tribal. Take care of your own kind and only make alliances that are mutually beneficial.

Are you serious? You see how illogical that theory is, right? Niggers wouldn't care to look into if their pipes were safe, for one thing- they might notice if they saw some off color but otherwise, no. What do you think they're doing, literally not drinking water? Buying expensive filters or literally buying their own water? No.

I'm sorry but I've never seen any good evidence for the old poisoned water. I drink a shitload of it daily yet I've never been brainwashed like others would suggest.

>gayniggers
>less niggers in one generation
>implying it's a bad thing

You understand if you had been you wouldn't realize, right? That's the whole point.

Too bad that'll never happen.

This is what I want. I don't care about helping those who don't care about helping their fellow man.
Just trying to think of why they don't drink it as much, that's all.

They do not drink water.

They drink sodas and flavored drinks.

They get just enough lead in the water to aid in aggression.

PEWDS! BRO FIST!

Fluoride may help enamel, makes you complacent though.

So why hasn't it made me complacent?

That's why we brush, rinse and spit it out instead of swallowing. If they government really cared about our dental care they would just send everyone dental hygiene kits like a toothbrush, paste and mouth wash. Or even just mouth wash to save money.

Well 1, idk how water is in Kiwi land. 2. Maybe you have a higher tolerance.

Here we have so many women on birth control pissing the excess out. I've heard that they don't filter out for the excess estrogen while recycling water for domestic use.

Correct - dual population culling through lower birth-rates and higher mortality rates (HIV).

I'm not complaining...

high traces of lead in nog areas. Lead is linked to violent behavior. Water isnt as bad as the plastics though.

>why are niggers still so violent and thuggish?
Blacks have more testosterone. So feminizing them will take longer.

Mean testosterone levels in blacks were 19% higher than in whites, and free testosterone levels were 21% higher. Both these differences were statistically significant.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

>Why are whites the only ones worried about having kids?
Because they are wealthier, more educated and more intelligent, which makes family planning a priority.

If anything the shit they put in the water makes you more aggressive. Just look at reservation indians, they don't have treated water and they're all passive aggressive layabouts who blame whitey for their own laziness.

Plastic chemicals feminine boys
They found that two phthalates DEHP and DBP can affect play behavior.
Boys exposed to high levels of these in the womb were less likely than other boys to play with cars, trains and guns or engage in "rougher" games like playfighting.
"This feminising capacity of phthalates makes them true 'gender benders'."
Publish Date: 2009-11-16
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8361863.stm