Why are there so few Scandinavians? This is something I've always wondered...

Why are there so few Scandinavians? This is something I've always wondered. Sweden is the most populous Scandinavian country, with only 10 million people (probably at least a third with non-Scandinavian heritage).

Surely the Jews must be responsible for this?

Your women are beautiful but your men are cucks so they don't want to fuck you.

>70% taxes
>cucked politics
>shitty culture
Of course people don't want to breed when more than half of their income goes to sand niggers who rape their family.

Cold, harsh farming conditions compared to the rest of Europe = less available food = historically smaller populations

More than half of them left since your country is so shit.

Nord countries are non-countries.

Women are shamed for having kids before they got a fucking career, house, and 10 fucking cars.

>Your women are beautiful
They are not

quality over quantity

Norway is pretty similar

The swedes exist to prep the bull

>finnland
>scandanavia

Russian proxy colony plz leave

Nordic women are ugly and dumb as fuck. Ever wondered why they're love niggers? They're on the same level

*they love

Plus they emigrated to the US at an unprecedented rate (maybe surpassed only by the micks). US surnames ending in -son, -sen etc. are extremely common, you wouldn't expect this if you compare US and Scandicuckia populations.

So they historically started with less, they lost a lot more than the rest, and (((welfare state))) policies stemmed any hope of a real population surge. Scandinavians cucked themselves every step of the way

We needed to make room for all the somalians.

Lego here be right.

ps. Hygge

Not sure if the leaf is posting a legit pic or a Canadian pic with photoshopped flags. I choose the middle ground - both are true.

i'm there about once a week... this hurts

Norwegian Olympic team in photo

Percentage of diaspora living outside of Scandinavia

Sweden ~40%
Norway ~60%
Denmark ~30%

That's not indicative of success

Because it's cold and mountainous so there's a short growing so for a long time there was little food.

R/K theory

Dual citizens

that's not how that works billybob

all your pretend scandinavians with 12.5% scandi blood are not scandinavians

Bump.

Point given. Not sure what the cutoff would be where you're counted or not.

Nothing against you guys, but you are dick-ridden into oblivion by libshits here so I have a knee-jerk reaction to hate everything you do.

Norway is overpopulated, every country that isn't 100% self-sufficient (Food and water) is an overpopulated country