EUROPE GETS BLACKED

Prepare to be diversified, Euro Bros.

> rt.com/news/382706-african-migrants-millions-europe/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7OMJj3P31U
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/erdogan-calls-turkish-families-have-five-children-bulwark-against/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEY KEEP ON COMING AND THEY KEEP ON COMING AND THEY KEEP ON COMING

Well there's nothing wrong with that, they're people just like you and I. I'm glad Europe is past it's racist stage.

eventually people will lose hope in democracy to change things, to send every non ethnic native out of the country and then they'll figure out they need the monarchy back again, at least that's my hope.

a

fucking

leaf?

If 30 million are coming doesn't that just mean all the countries have failed and it's time to recolonize?

What the world needs now
is War
Limited Nuclear War

cant wait.
diversity is our strength.

Don't we still have bits of the atlantikwall laying around? Just rebuild that shit.

DAS RITE

Diversity is our strength.

>germany, sweden and france gets blacked
fixed

>People migrate because they want to live in European society

Why doesn't Europe just recolonize Africa?

Wow! Good to see such an even male/female split amongst these migrants!

Good thing we voted out. Now GLOBAL Britain can take on MORE refugees than the EU wants us to. Thank Based Nige for this.

Thank god we voted leave .Europe can keep all those bulls for themselves

I solely blame south european countries for this. What is your excuse of accepting these nigger subhumans to begin with? Spain, Italy, Greece, what the fuck is up with you? Are you really so cucked by the EU that you can't stand up for yourselves against this fucking nigger invasion? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALLOWING THESE NIGGERS TO COME TO EUROPE?

literally kys yourselves.

Exactly, your ID is even telling these racist nazi social outcast losers to think. When will we ever get past this racist non-sense? There's only one race, the human race. All are equal, but the privileged ones must do their duty as a human being to help those in poverty. I mean were stuck on a rock floating in space and we'll never get anywhere if racism continues to hold us back.

Holy shit, you Brits really dodged a bullet didn't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=_7OMJj3P31U

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

Did you just assume their gender, you emu filth?

>Europe 2027
>still not as blacked as the USA in 2000

Good luck with that, Europe.

ITS THE BLACKENING

Weak bait.

They do it because the EU forces them too. i.e. Germany particularly

Well theres still the paki and somali problem. + last refugee influx is still there to this day. And i doubt a good ol lynching will happen soon.

Welp im off to burgerland cya!

fixed

Well if we had voted to stay a good 5 million of the 30 plus million that are comeing we would have been forced to take guaranteed since they only go where they can get welfare .We did dodge a bullet indeed

future of europe:

Blame the baguettes, they bombed based Gheddafi and now we're full of niggers (yeah italians are niggers and shit, whatever).
Fucking baguettes.
Italy will vote next year, leftcucks don't have a chance.

True on that point. I guess better something than nothing.

So thats what you do in your sparetime Mehmet?

This is the dumbest reason to ruin an entire continent and thousands of years of culture and tradition

This is literally a sponsored invasion of Europe. Yet no one cares or does anything about it? I don't understand the world any more.

>If 30 million are coming doesn't that just mean all the countries have failed and it's time to recolonize?

According to the Cultural Marxists, the only reason that every country in Africa is a total shithole is because Europeans went there and built things. Africans were never the same.

Has nothing to do with the Africans, Goy.

Ugh did you just assume that s/he's an emu? Wow, just wow.

how did you knew my name?!
and no i dont do things like that. but you are going to
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/erdogan-calls-turkish-families-have-five-children-bulwark-against/

We brought destruction to their countries, it's only right that we take in their people fleeing from the mess we created.

It's not an invasion, Europeans are making up for the past with their colonialism and their racism. I think it's great because they're helping people in poverty, to have better lives. Stop whining you edgelord.

Well most turks are named Mehmet,Onur, Ahmed, Ali, Abdullah and Mohammed. Mehmet and Mohammed beeing most common. Growing up alongside cockroaches fucking sucks. Take them back.

Also hows life in Erdoganistan?

>119074439
Pathetic attempt. Not even worth a (You)

#BREXIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Can't argue a point

Like your average empty headed racists that can only fling around insults.

well think a country full of cockroaches

>This is literally a sponsored invasion of Europe. Yet no one cares or does anything about it? I don't understand the world any more.

what's most infuriating to me is that the people in charge have this attitude of 'This is terrible! But it's impossible to stop!' that they apply to illegal immigration in the US, the terror attacks and general crime waves of the migrants in Europe and the cargo ships full of thousands of Africans being dumped on Italy and Greece each day.

they could stop it all tomorrow if they wanted, yet they keep talking and the general public obediently accepts this as their new realty without question.

what will eventually happen is that most European countryes will close there borders down for good

and what will lead is that they will flea to country, which is Swedistan or Germanystan

man I fucking hate these shitskin niggers faggots, If they think im gonna give them food with my taxes, hmm I rather kill myself

10/10

>This is terrible! But it's impossible to stop!
I fucking hate that meme they peddle as well. Hell they say that shit down here and our borders is literally the pacific and indian oceans. But everyone is either too complacent and apathetic to do anything about it, or they're left wing traitors.

Welp there goes any chance of a white gf if the white girls are bouncing on onyx logs. I might as well become a wizard.

They can't though, being in the EU is the only think keeping their economies alive.

so you wanna kill yourself or move away?

It is our fault too, but as you know we are having trouble dealing with Germany right now. Being broke and our youth fleeing the country does not help.

We are working on it though.

You fall after us.

take some of them with you when you go

Where will there go when they've fucked Europe, hmm?

Now all you need to do is bring back good times and put them to work at cotton plantations!
Or you could just pay for them and give them your women and children to rape.
Yeah just do this instead.

>Implying the EU will still exist for the next 10 years

Argentina will be white soon

>niggers with foresight
They won't. Once Europe and the US are torn down they will have nowhere to go. Australia is too inhospitable and Asia won't stand for it. We are witnessing the decline of the West but I fear there will not be any return to greatness.

It is true that euro women are mixing or its just a Sup Forums meme?

Gas the kikes race war now

Women (in general not just Europeans) will fuck anything.

They'll just move around breeding and killing like the savages they are. The only way to solve this problem is to stop feeding them and ensuring Europe's borders are protected.

Jew EU is going all the way to destroy Europe.

What's going to happen is a Balkanization & ethnic cleansing that makes Bosnia look like Disney World.

Mr Brazil man, assuming you're of Iberian or Anglo descent. Is it possible to stick to your own from where your from? Can you just take a walk to the park or the store to buy groceries without seeing some melanin enriched gentleman?

Do you consider yourself apart from the refugees that are invading yurup? What it like in turkey? Are your beliefs in Islam as radical as say someone from somalia?

>Are you really so cucked by the EU that you can't stand up for yourselves against this fucking nigger invasion?
They don't need to, all the niggers go there just to move further to the North. In a few generations the Mediterranean countries will be the whitest in Europe.

see that's where you went too far, now there is no doubt left that it's just a bait

They are fucking whores.

when a boat like that shows up, they don't give you cultural diversity. They give you penis.

Dude we turks arent here to invade erdogan just spews some bullshit from time to time. But in all honesty bro we turks are like the most chill muslims you can come across from and we arent nearly as shitty as those somalians.

This obviously isn't going to work... There will be a war. How can European politicians be so stupid?

t. Trudeau

>we turks are like the most chill muslims you can come across

t. Castreau

This

third day in a row when you make this thread.
worry about the 56%

Be honest u serb goyim aside from what you think about us you cant compare us to those saudis and somalians

They only voted no on the white polish plumbers. Delicious BBC is still getting imported.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

Pls reply to me with laughing farage meymeys, I love that one.

>newfag trying to bait this hard

come on now

Well Turks treated way better then bulgarians and greeks durring ottman times since we the Ottoman court recognised Serbian language and culture and gave us special privlages and land,but there was still a blood tax and quarter off our population back then changed their fate so they don't pay bonus taxes that the Christian Serbs it was fun cucking the Pope with you but your still roaches

I used to think they were stupid. Then you realise that almost all western leaders are doing it.

It goes beyond stupidity. It is cold and calculated and make no mistake these people are not stupid. They fully understand what it is they are doing.

From a historical point of view its fair enough you hate us, but then again mate idk man id rather have kebab selling kebabs than some saudi or african guy

>when your country is so shit even africans wont come

kek

Thanks mutti merkel and cuck king stefan löfven

>we turks are like the most chill muslims
>still be easily irritated and highly aggressive

love you 2 babe dont be mad meine deutsche bruder wir sind the same

Both. will see which side will win

No, because i aint from South.

I know that in Spain once a moor jumps the fence into Melilla and Ceuta they are protected by EU law and literally can't be deported because (((human rights))), I reckon it's the same for Greece. I don't know about Italy, Germany probably has them by the balls on this. Plus the Mafia might be in on it.

Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running

>deutsche bruder
Fuck off, roach.

No, fuck off

Japan based brethern. Will you take me in? Masters in CS. I wont racemix i promise. Do i have any chance to get in?