Why does Michael Flynn need immunity?

What did he do wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2MxaYGAJq0
cnbc.com/2017/03/31/senate-intelligence-committee-turned-down-flynns-request-for-immunity-nbc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillarys people got immunity then didnt show up to testify. No one seemed to mind...

Present me with one shred of evidence Flynn asked for immunity. One.

stuff

>Asking for evidence like it matters to you
>On a holocaust denial funposting site

Top fucking kek.

He needs immunity so he can lie about Donald Trump's non-existent ties to Russia.

His lawyer has already acknowledge it, plus Trump tweeted this morning supporting his request for Congressional immunity. How are you guys still arguing about this?

I don't know, but there is no way anyone whatsoever is completely lawful. There are so many laws, we all probably break one every hour without knowing it.

remember the 6 gorillion

If 9D chess. This means MSM cover the fact that hillary ppl got immunity. Many normies dont even know that

Did he ask them for immunity? Lawyer only said immunity would be important. Is there proof it was actually requested? I mean, did someone physically pick up the phone and request it?

Well...no
SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

He needs immunity cause globalist sell out liberals are going to try to hang him for not going along with their agenda. He's smart

>Lawyer only said immunity would be important. Is there proof it was actually requested?

Learn to read between the lines. It's pretty obvious based on the letter that his lawyer released that he is asking for immunity. Also there are (((media))) reports confirming it from members of Senate Intel committee.

Do you guys live in an alternate universe or something?

Read between the lines? You mean make shit up that isn't there?

>obvious

lol

>mocking requests for evidence
>misuse of memes
Fuck off shariahblue

Asking for immunity from a bunch of mongrels who want nothing more then to destroy you is different then being offered immunity for your testimony.

Faggots don't know how this works.

he dindu nuffin wrong, he is an good boy

youtube.com/watch?v=S2MxaYGAJq0

FAKE NEWS

I literally just screencap twitter posts by Trump
How is that fake news?

>How is that fake news?

Because he has not asked for nor been offered immunity and both sides deny even discussing it

I bet Flynn will blow the whistle on something he did under Obama

FUCK OFF. I DONT CARE. FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

Wrong.

cnbc.com/2017/03/31/senate-intelligence-committee-turned-down-flynns-request-for-immunity-nbc.html

Again faggot, given immunity is different then asking.

Given immunity is like a plea deal. You squeal on X and we will let you you off the hook.

Asking for immunity is protecting yourself from a bunch of rabid Democrats who will twist every fucking word you said.

The fact they arnt offering immunity means Flynn has nothing substancial. He probably wants to shit on Obama since he was DIA director and doesn't want to go down with that shit.

>congressional sources told NBC News