What would Flynn have to say that would make Trump resign? This is the last fucking thing i want to happen...

What would Flynn have to say that would make Trump resign? This is the last fucking thing i want to happen. What are the chances of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.inquisitr.com/4106099/donald-trump-to-resign-michael-flynns-testimony-may-have-trump-ready-to-quit/amp/
vanityfair.com/news/2017/02/twitter-feeds-for-keeping-up-with-trump-and-russia
google.ca/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/31/white-house-wants-congress-to-dig-deeper-on-snooping-after-obama-official-comments.amp.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-will-resign-soon-dianne-feinstein-senator-senate-judiciary-committee-a7639341.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A guy you don't know has a buddy who says drumpf is finished

Okey dokey then.

He has predicted a few things so far

>Sources
Lmao

He has a pretty good track record when it comes to these things. With Flynn talking he might be right. FUCK

No one believed me

Examples? Proof?

google.com/amp/www.inquisitr.com/4106099/donald-trump-to-resign-michael-flynns-testimony-may-have-trump-ready-to-quit/amp/

>What are the chances of this?
zero

>previously reliable
So its not reliable any more. Got it.

J35t3r is the CIA propaganda account. This is all a psyop to lessen the shock when they attempt their coup. This is not a conspiracy theory, this is fact.

anyone think its just more 84d underground upsidedown backgammon?

I kinda feel like what Bannon and Trump do best is spin a big story up out of nothing, then turn around and blow it out with the truth.

Gathering attention and steam until the whole thing implodes on the Left.

>taking anything on the Internet at face value
>especially from someone posting under the name jester
Shareblue and plebbit need to leave.

"reliable source"
"2 further sources"
"considering"

Fake news

Nothing is going to happen.

Last week he said shit was gonna hit the fan and to put the bubbly on ice

I doubt it's even that much. This doesn't seem strategic on their part. More like they fell for an intentional leak.

For anyone that wants a quick rundown on who Jester is.

If Trump resigns, it's not because he absolutely has to. I really believe he never really wanted to be president.

He'll be out by June like I've been saying for months.

There's a good chance Pence is too close Russians the too. Realistically, we're looking at President Ryan and we are fucking fucked for the next four years.

You literally got conned.

You should have listened when Hillary warned you fucks. I know institutional sexism wouldn't let you.

You shouldn't have helped Russian bots spread fake news and disgusting lies like Pizzahoax.

Now, we're about to have a President who will piss off everybody. She would have been better than an unelected President Ryan. Just fucking admit it!

You. Got. Conned.

he's a faggot

Trump fought hard as fuck to win the presidency.

I really don't think his ego would allow him to resign.

He'd rather go down in a hail of bullets.

Remember that time he was going to "drop out" of the presidential race?

We remember too.

>muh Russians
>Trump is done
>Drumpfkins btfo

Wow what an original thread. Sage.

Political social media reminds me of sports social media. A bunch of no names breaking out trade rumors and actual trades that never happen.

Hes not the type to leave a job unfinished though, especially with us knowing how he feels about having a good rep in the public eye. Even if he didnt want to be there, which i dont think thats true, i dont think he would ever step down if he didnt have to.

>a guy on the Internet has a source who has a source who heard a rumor
lol k

>Source says they have 2 sources

lmao

Mcmullin pls go

This. I find it funny that just because some of these idiots get 1 out of 10 things right they're seen as trustworthy.

cuck shills. Trump won, get over it. he is here to stray

Shut the fuck up, i agree with everything trump has done so far on the campaign and in office. This jas nothing to do with Hillary she is the most corrupt politician to ever run for office. Shit, i wish Trump did work with Russia to help heal relations, dems dont like that idea though and now we are here.

.00000001 BTC had been added to your account. Thank You for Correcting the Record!

You agree with absolutely everything he's done?

Typical blind Trump supporter.

No 'shit' has hit the fan you fucking retard

That guy was praising louise mensch last week.

He is a fucking loon.

Or a shill.

Possibly both!

All besides backing that shit ryan bill, yes.

omfg it's been 5 years since i last heard of that j3s73r faggot lol

They're all pathetic NeverTrump people that just fantasize with rumors.

He's a crony of ol' dick pic Schindler, that's for sure, and sounds just like him--egotistical, vainglorious, sadistic, full of barely controlled rage, immature, spiteful. Coincidence? Nah. So much crazy and creepy. I don't believe a word that account says. It's not predicting anything. It's trying to create a reality based on real treason that its author knows about only because he's part of it. Wise up, kiddies.

You realized this stuff comes out as 'credible' because the Admin drops bullshit leaks to people and media in order to snuff out rats, right? The guy stated he does this openly to the public and yet you still believe this 'muh credible user source' shit.

G T F O

>(((reliable source)))
>cites sources
>that have sources
>that say Blumpf is totally gonna resign everyone!

How do they get away with calling this news?

>A random fuck on the internet says someone that used to matter thinks 2 other people MIGHT have overheard Trump saying such things

i have heard that theory thrown around a few times. i think he (if its one person) is an ex e-spook the state department let go "rogue" as an effort to try and bring more black hats over to the patriotism side.

whatever it turns out to be holy shit was xeres a hell of a cannon.

>That image
Homophobic desu

>Says the increasingly nervous men for the 6th gorillionth time this month

I bet he said the sky was gonna be blue this week too. You're being psy-oped, dummy, by people who are trying to overthrow our democratic all elected government. I wish Trump were the dictator they claim he is; they'd be dead by now.

He will not resign. Trump is not a quitter.

Fake news.

>HAI GUISE I'M HACKERMAN! BELIEVE ME!

Go suck Schindler's soft dick again, Eggie.

Sup, phoney balogna trump supporter

Drip drip.

Whos twitter is that?

Exactly. Mensch, Schindler, McMuffin--a bunch of corrupt Deep State/CIA spooks, pedos and fake media shills. Filth and vermin who should be forcibly cleansed.

I still don't understand how one man, Trump, can have so many unhinged haters. Literally the craziest people I have ever seen.

The jester is a cuck, Flynn is telling his story of the Obama admin ties to Russia, not Trump.

isnt this the dead in a jail cell dude? Fucking larping faggots.

The Jester is like pure American propaganda machine, whose main task was to attract American kids before they start googling "how to join anonymous".

vanityfair.com/news/2017/02/twitter-feeds-for-keeping-up-with-trump-and-russia

>anyone think its just more 84d underground upsidedown backgammon?
At this point, it's basically guaranteed. Eg, despite Trump railing the Freedom Caucus, I'm pretty sure Ryancare went down in flames exactly according to keikaku. Trump was talking for months during campaigning about letting Obamacare crash on its own, and has he broken a single promise yet?

The white house is in chaos and tweeting about an ongoing investigation

Kek

Trump is a faggot that pushed conspiracy theories he got from russia

>Everyone can talk about the investigation against the president EXCEPT THE PRESIDENT

liberal logic

>basic logic

Publicly muddying the waters in your soon to be treason trial isn't a good look

>delusional commie
Get the fuck outta here you delusional, lying, commie faggot.

>and has he broken a single promise yet?

He promised Mexico would pay for the wall

You're a faggot that is emotionally attached to a shitty politician

He's pointing at 8!!
He's pointing at 8!!
The oracle is pointing at 8!!
Trump will reign for eight more years!
We really have to thank the cult-left for all their efforts. Without their constant delusional haranguing this wouldn't have been possible. So thank you, commie cunts, where ever you are, thank you for uniting America against your sexism, your racism, and your politics of exclusion: without you morons we wouldn't have needed to elect Trump.

what's his track record again? All I remember is that he hacks stuff, I've never seen him make predictions before.

He hasn't been muddying the waters, rather he's providing illumination if you haven't noticed.

>Obama wiretapped me
>that's ridiculous!!!!
>gets proven true that administration spied on Trump

vanityfair.com says they are the best sources, must follow

They will. Taxing money wired to Mexico a few cents on the dollar would pay for BUILD WALL within months, and Mexico would piss off the families receiving support money so much no amount of Sorosrigging could prevent regime change. The first populist or cartel member who promises to pay out of the useless military budget instead would rule the country

>alleged frauke petry resignation, alleged trump resignation

what kind of shit psyops is this?

>incidental
>not illegal

So illuminating

>mfw contemplating the list of intellectual heavyweights they recommend

babby's first psy-op is a cute!

>believing anything a person using a marvel character pic says

lurk moar.

It's a huge scandal breaking over these past few days. You can't ignore reality.

google.ca/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/31/white-house-wants-congress-to-dig-deeper-on-snooping-after-obama-official-comments.amp.html

She was right!
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-will-resign-soon-dianne-feinstein-senator-senate-judiciary-committee-a7639341.html

>Zlumpf btfo!
>pol on suicide watch

>Drumpf is going to resign!!!! We did it Reddit!!!

What fucking world do these people live in?

We should make a list every time someone says "DRUMPF BTFO" and then call them out on it when they do it again.

Anytime anyone says "a reliable source" you know that they're full of shit

>Dianne Feinstein
>jew
>CA senator

Remember how last summer there was meant to be a "period of chaos" where BLM deliberately rioted to the point where marshal law had to be enforced, thus cancelling the election and finishing Drumpf?

Remember how people have been posting conspiracy bullshit that will finish le Drumpf since day 1? How he was meant to have said nigger on tape and they were going to release it etc?

Yeah.

The ones who say it seriously, or the ones who say it ironically to make fun of liberals, or the liberals who say it ironically making fun of Sup Forums that use it as a buzzword rebuttal when the Trump administration get's caught in a lie?

We are operating on a few levels of irony. Need more specific instructions.

>large groups of vested interests working together to force out a democratically elected president using flimsy evidence of russian conspiracy theories

How is this not a coup?

Every time someone with some kind of authority unironically says "Trump's impeachment immident"!

Give up you fucks, him and his people are going to save the western world. Stay salty

This The Jester persona was made with intention to attract kids on his, anti Wikileaks, pro CIA. pro American patriot, pro military, anti terrorism side.

The Jester is supposed to be ex military American patriot fighting for justice. He was doxing anonymous in 2012 and pretending he hacked few Russian websites.

TANGO DOWN!

It's going to be literally nothing like always.

I'm not the one to say atodaso, but I fucking atodaso

>Drumpf BTFO

HAHA

>I don't like the messenger so I'll just ignore the message.
Take off the blinders.

>I trust people who repeatedly cried wolf and attack people who don't trust such an unreliable source

Sounds like garbage, both sounds incompetent as fuck

Journalist
> We know he is breaking the law every day,
> He is making money smth smth
> smth smth copyright to China
> He has obvious dealings with Russia.
> There’s so many things he’s doing that are unconstitutional.
Dianne Feinstein
> ...Sending sons to another country to make deals for his company, and then have that covered on government expenses... we are working on a bill.....

Dont forget this interview happened on some anti-Trump protest in Los Angeles.
If thats all they have on him, he will be in office for 8 years.

>unverified literal who #492710372 says trump is going to resign
>make a thread about it
why do mods allow this? and why do tards bump this? sage

if he didn't quit before why would he quit now? Retarded.

Because when you rebut them retards like me can check out links/info graphics to learn more to bolster Trump's case.

It is a coup,none dare say it's name though

The Jester is quite known pro American hacker, around since 2012, involved with doxing anonymous kids and anti WikiLeaks propaganda, google him if you havent heard of him.
He was even claiming he put down Sup Forums once.

Also vanity fair marked him as one of top 5 accounts to follow regarding Trump Russia.

Only newfags should not know who he is

Actual source here, I have 6 gorillian sources saying I have the real source and it has nothing to do with Trump.

The real news is space twinkies from the nth dimension are going to invade on April 1st, which will make people think its a joke, but it isn't.

This is a (((reliable))) source, so that means its real.