Google

"But... the future refused to change."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-YhaxueYh6k
youtube.com/watch?v=NOl1gEsjYG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>handicap, google, islam, jew, genderqueer something, christian, the euro?, old man

Seriously, what the fuck did they mean by this?

Also no Asians

what are you talking about theres a clear pakistani in there

I remember when software companies just wanted to make programs and sites without telling me their shitty politics.

Fucking kek, look it all the devil horns being thrown up from the shadows

Diversity is our strength.

note the satanic hand behind the christian

honey

>hinduism and buddhism not represented, but judaism is

really makes you think

That was back before the left decide to go full cultural marxist on silicon valley

Needs a Muslim man yelling "whore, cover your legs" at the red head woman in a short skirt.

What timing to have this doodle on the day before April Fools Day.

>e=?
Niggers trying to be einstein?

>pakistan
>asian
Everyone knows those are Middle Easterners. Asians are all the ching chongs in places like Japan, China, Korea etc.

Kek confirms, it's just a joke

>that get

truth confirmed

No straight white men...

What exactly is wrong is with this?

>le black science man

hah. also don't they know by now that, by neccissarily leaving out some marginalized group (e.g. autistic transnigger eskimo), they're setting themselves up for the liberal cannibalism mob. I'm sure many a fat finger are typing angry emails to Google as we speak.

There's a shitskin a nigger and a kike next to a white man

>(((Oy vey, make sure to have the white men crippled and one faggalla. Good job, Mordecai. Now make the Muslim one squint to look asian. Great. Lets now have a red-head christian as fetish material between the two colore--...I mean gentleman of color. Make the one in red wear some geeky shirt. I want the dark one to be smart, I don't need to hear them bitchin. Ok ok. now throw an old white guy in the background just to pretend they matter. PERFECT. GREAT BANNER, I laughed so hard I got schmegma all over my pants.)))

fucking this, every time they show bullshit like these doodles the white male is either a fucking faggot gender pansexual trans-helicopter or a nu-male beta cuck redditor

>Hey boss, you know that doodle image we put up to virtue signal about how diverse we are? Well, those eastern europeans are just too bigoted and hateful to fully appreciate our message of tolerance! What should we show them instead?
>I dunno, put some russian faggot or something. They're all sucking Putin's dick anyway!

on BBC they are asians or "suspects"

top kek

Good catch, user. I didn't even notice that

The Useful Idiot Left got so confident that they actually forgot how self destructive the "white people are evil" narrative really is.

When Liberal white males realize how hard they are going to get the shaft, the Left's shock troops will quite overnight. This will leave them powerless against any white male dominated movement.

Spread the word.

FUCKING JEWS

I fucking love this timeline.

KEK

>Muslim next to the jew
Oh boy, can't wait for the backslash

make the old guy jewish

Be evil.

>Jew right in the middle of it

What did they mean by this?

>cuckold fetishists not represented
r-rreeeeeee

Even Google knows Asians aren't people.

bretty gud

Literally devil hand symbols. Literally.

I literally can't even.

none representing Kek

bigots

Kek

wake me up

Are they implying google is a religion/philosophy?

what are they trying to hide? :^)

>Fucking kek, look it all the devil horns being thrown up from the shadows

and its not even subtle.

Calm down, the cripple old man on the right smiling weirdly at the BBC alpha and his Christian snowbunny clearly represents the cuck fetishist demographic

ITS NOTHING GOYIM

And the peace symbol behind the Jew...

Like...

Dude...

I swear to Christ...

>diverse groups like this exist in real life
Google...

It's not really politics. It's just American culture. Normal well adjusted Americans on the right and left celebrate diversity.

This weird "new right/alt-right" ideology that Sup Forums subscribes to is just good old fashion anti-Americanism cooked up by Russian spies to weaken western values and NATO relations.

I thought it showed this only for us.

youtu.be/-YhaxueYh6k I dreamt of a great land, and land where you can be white and proud. When I woke up, I found no reason to live.

Fuck you juden

Google is oppressed by the western leftist media, western white people love buggering, lgbt-faggots and big black cocks.

I encountered numerous articles on The Guardian about racist search results and so on. Lots of gold diggers will be happy to sue Google and get easy money using this leftist shit.

Your post only proves that Jews a far superior to the narrow-minded savages with the primitive believes and simple generalisations like yours. If Jews are masterminding the plot to destroy you, they do the right thing.

India's winner in 2015. Think it represents from poo to purity.

You realize Jews slaughtered millions upon millions of your people. Unless you're a Jew yourself then you can get gassed kike

t. Democratic National Committee

>DNC
More like CPAC.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOl1gEsjYG4

>taking a a guy that can say something like "left-wing fascism" with a straight face seriously

fuck