The fuck is this guy? I always saw that image but never thougt about it

The fuck is this guy? I always saw that image but never thougt about it.

dylan roof

That's the London terrorist. He doesn't look Asian if you ask me. Definitely Middle-Easterner.

I don't know his name, but I know he has commited all of the large terror acts of the past few years. HOW LONG WILL HE BE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH IT ALL

this is a picture of adam lanza

Just some tranny fucker

One of the Boston Bombers.
This was one of the pics someone got when he made his getaway.

Oh god, not again. He cant keep getting away with it!

Some shitty """"comedian"""".

Press F to pay respects.

He didnt get away with this one.

He's an infamous right wing kkk and nazi leader who is a serial killer behind several mass shootings across the USA. Courts can never get enough evidence to put him behind bars though. He can't keep getting away with it.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Hyde. MDE member who snapped and attacked London after his show was canceled.

Nobody can stop him.

don't listen to these assholes

just check his bio on meatspin.fr
supposedly a big hero, so these guys and /k/ are jealous

Isn't that guy the Boston marathon bomber?

That was the Nice driver, pic's from a few weeks before the event.

Thanks for posting that, I didn't think his bio would be so fascinating. It's interesting peering into the mind of a psychopath.

Casualty of Obamacare and Adult Swim.

Hi Sam. How's the back?

Wrong it's Elliot Rodger you fucking idiot

manlet, he pretends like he's privy to leftist psyops but actually he's the psyop, steals all my jokes, fat

is he really 5'8?

someone post the better version. my shoop sucks.

He a domestic terrorist currently on death row after shooting up 27 kids at a elementary school then proceeded to rape the bodies.

Didn't you hear he broke out already? He keeps fucking getting away with it

That's Sam Hyde. Sup Forumss favorite comedian from MDE, a show that was pulled from TV for being to0 based.

Ah fuck i thought they finally got him.

How in fucking bloody hell can he escape 7 times? he really is the fall city madman.

Can you cunts honestly stop spreading lies? This is the infamous mossad agent who was involved in the setup of explosives in the twin towers. There are pictures of him, but nobody knows his identity.