Hitting Women

Tell me Sup Forums, under what circumstances is it acceptable to physically chastise women?

I've been thinking alot about giving my gf a slap the next time she backtalks me but first I want to hear your opinion.

Daily reminder that the social taboo against ''''''''domestic violence'''''''' is recent, a product of feminism and by extension (((Cultural Marxism))).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when they hit first

Here's what Sean Connery said on the matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Never, because the law will always side with her. Luckily most aren't that strong, just guard your junk and try to avoid kicks.

Reminder that in the modern world, "criticism" falls under the umbrella of domestic violence.

It's probably never a good idea. Domestic violence laws will fuck you every time even if she hit first. If you find yourself with a bitch that's stupid enough to hit a grown man, you need to ditch her and move on.

Whenever she steps out of line, a slap is fair game. Soon enough you will have a conditioned Pavlov's bitch that will be afraid of challenging you, although domestic violence and divorce laws have significantly cucked men in this regard.

I wake up grumpy and will slap the fuck out of my wife's tits and Pussy right before I make her suck my cock and send her off to work

Beating women is nigger tier, one single open palm slap is the only thing you should do, and only when she strikes you first.

When you're muslim. They would think you're manly.

It's not always a good idea to hit a woman because she will secretly poison you or rim your toothbrush with her anus. There are laws of nature when dealing with women. If she's screaming and shit and inconsolable and in the heat of the moment you feel an undying need to hit her than it's justifie and she will also feel it was justified. It's when it's not justified is that she will bring it up later in the relationship like oh you hit me blah blah blah which is probably her desire for you to hit her again so idk maybe a weekly maintenance of abuse is okay but you don't want the ones that tell their friends and attention who're it you want the quiet ones who have no self esteem to do anything about it and are really fking stupid. Muslims are right but most cultures are brought up as beating being the norm so it's not a great idea in most societies that have internet and don't stone each other. Women are like animals but you can have a good doggie without beating it just fuk it in its pooper.

youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ

Thats because we don't beat the shit out of them anymore

so my advice is it depends on the woman. Some woman it's necessary every once in a while. Men go to war women go to battle in much this same way. Just it can either make or break our relationship once it happens so you need to find a bad bitch that doesn't mind getting hit for getting out of line

why make every second fucking word bold or a larger font? It just makes the whole thing impossible to read. ffs

Don't be stupid enough to ever get into a position where either of you would be hitting each other?????

>Under what circumstances is it acceptable to physically chastise women?
All the time but you have to deal with legal bullshit because manginas made it illegal even if you are married.
>gf a slap the next time she backtalks me but first I want to hear your opinion.
Id just fucking leave and if she attacks me ill beat the living shit out of her.

Slapping a woman is acceptable in extreme situations but it should be a sign to you that you've failed somewhere.

If you have selected a quality mate and you are projecting manly dominance/leadership then she will respect you enough that this should never be required.

Sure.

OP, there's no need to physically chastise a woman, under any circumstances. It's much more effective to hurt them emotionally.

Think about it. If your missus is needling away at you, trying to provoke a reaction, there's a reason. Maybe she wants you to hit her, so she can play the victim, or use it to gain something from it, maybe she wants to show that her words have power. More likely, she just wants the attention. Hell, most women thrive on attention more than anything like money or possessions.

Sure, you can assert your dominance with a slap, but that doesn't do anything. Everybody already knows that a man can generally overpower a woman, and all you do is invite the long dick of the law into your relationship.

If you want to prove something, or show her that you're not taking her shit, it's very simple: Just ignore her. If she screams at you, make no move to calm her down, let her scream herself hoarse like a child then either leave the room without a word, or just sit there and carry on what you're doing. If she hits you, quietly but effectively restrain her. You don't need to go any further unless she's actually presenting a risk of injury to you. You can simply pin her arms to her side and patiently wait it out as no matter how hard she tries, it's physically impossible for her to overcome your hold. Nothing shuts a woman up like the sudden realisation that the man she just assaulted could do whatever he wanted to her, any time he wanted, and there's nothing she could do to stop it.

Crucially, you deprive her of the satisfaction of getting a rise out of you. Starve her of that, and you starve her of any sort of power.

Additionally to this:

If your woman is shouting over you or hitting you in the first place, you fucked up somewhere and lost any respect she should have for you. Then you've got to take a serious look at yourself and work out why.

Quality post.

Father once told me this:

A Warriors was at his home and his enemies were outside, charging his home with intention to kill him and take his wealth. The man took his bow and shot at the raiders killing them easily and suddenly his bow string snapped off. He asked his wife to cut off her hair and make him a new bow string, but she said no. "You hit beat me and you humiliate me, I won't help you". And so the man took his sword, went outside and died by the sword of his enemies.

>You hit beat me and you humiliate me, I won't help you". And so the man took his sword, went outside and died by the sword of his enemies.
What kind of cuck is this? i would have just beaten her some more and forcefully cut the cunts hair.

The threat of abandonment should be enough. Work on your dread-game boys.

You forgot the part where the enemies took turns raping the woman, killed her, and enslaved the children.

i have hit two females. one time this crackhead white girl kicked my car. i slapped her really hard. she started crying hysterically. and i laughed.
another time i punched my underaged girlfriend in the shoulder for backtalking me. she cried. i didnt laugh that time but i was satisfied.