Why is it always fucking hispanics who brag about illegally immigrating...

Why is it always fucking hispanics who brag about illegally immigrating? I know Pajeets and Ausfags who would drop everything if their Visa ever had a problem

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We should let her stay, she looks white to me

I'm not sure what's more disturbing: illegal immigrants bragging about being illegal immigrants, or the fact that illegal immigrants are paying more taxes than President Donald J. Trump.

Because they just have to walk north so you get the scummiest of their country.

How do you enter an university without proving your identity

She's Argentinean

They need to add the "and now she's being deported."

Like, I dont fucking get it. She can literally get a Visa for the sole purpose of going to school, yet she decided not to anyway

>a fucking leaf

>white hispanic qt
sigh

>Criminal Aliens
>Taxpayers
Pick one, and only one, Justin.

>a fucking nigger

I'll pick the OP pic saying she shared her fucking taxes. Are you a robot or willfully ignoring the OP?

>"""""""""""""""""""""""qt""""""""""""""

She's build like a fridge, she will be a swollen tortilla by 35

>hispanic
she has like 100% pure spanish genes

Have you seen her tax returns? Care to share your knowledge?

She's argentine so that's highly unlikely

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

>Smelly cunt virtue signaling for some attention again

I hope based ICE breaks something when she resists being deported. A body cam would be glorious to document that, too.

>insults Trump
She needs to go back.

She's on DACA, what the fuck is your problem.

What kind of violation would this be?

Nigger, the most recent Trump tax returns show Trump paying significant amounts of taxes.

Spics have a mañana culture, I'll do it tomorrow. White people think rules matter. Hispanics think complaints matter. Can I park here? Technically no, but until someone complains, whatever. You can see how this type of attitude makes people less conscientious about all things bureaucratic

Since nobody cares about the deportation of mestizo Mexicans, now the media tries to change peoples minds by shifting the conversation to the deportation of White Argentinians.

>35

come to california, and youll find the burrito midget transformation starts at 17

She's on DACA but her mamá and papá aren't, so pretty stupid to be going on TV showing off

>Why is it always fucking hispanics who brag about illegally immigrating?
they have a real movement with illegal immigration, it's a popular trend and you're part of the new america (or new mexico) when you partake in it!

that dress doesn't do her justice find something else

No, we use her as a way to say, "see we are not racist, we hate all illegals, even the white ones"

>white

she looks like an asian

>illegal immigration is the cool and hip thing to do nowadays
What's the next rad trend? Shoplifting?

fuck off Juan, back to your nigger/spic culture, did you cop the new Jordan's ma nigga bruh

less shit posting more pics hans

>t. Achmed

If there was a large scale crackdown on illegals in Germany, with armed officers going on raids and deporting people en masse, how would Germans react? Would they be secretly happy or would they march in the streets?

>$300

HOLY SHIT DESTROY THE BORDER

>spotted the mexican ajajajajajajaajajjajajajajjajjaja

good projection you low iq shitskin

Maybe because the SouthWest is rightfully Spanish clay and rightfully belongs to its descendants. Pajeets and Muslims and niggers can get fucked.

hi where are the soft drinks

Does my head in.

Undocumented = Illegal Alien = Criminal

In Europe, and Canada despite all our bullshit, this person would be a criminal as well.

Don't let them pushed this "unoccupied" bullshit.

whats the problem? let them share shit. easier to deport them

for spics it is probably the first all mexican tech company or sth

Mic was founded by two Jews

A lot of white women look Asian sometimes to be honest. It's probably because Asian women are starting to look somewhat white with all of their facial surgeries and stuff. That's too bad, because when asian women look white, it makes white women more unattractive to have. You know what i mean Hans?

Being in a country without documentation, ie being an illegal immigrant

tax evasion might be another one

>Nigger, the most recent Trump tax returns show Trump paying significant amounts of taxes.

2005, the year before his wife became a US citizen, and it was most likely leaked by his team. I wonder why it shows him paying so much in taxes...