/asg/ Anti-Shill General - Join the Defence Force Edition

This board is under constant heavy attacks from paid posters propagating certain agendas, as well as a lot of people trying to destroy the board culture till anyone leaves.

Usual tactics include:
- bait threads (threads that offend you and make you reply like "how can X compete" "x btfo" "is X redpilled" etc.)
- heavy bait threads (threads that are downright so annoying you want to punch the OP like "*kills baby* my body, my choice sweetie :)")
- slide threads (threads that distract from ongoing political events with "what happens here?" "can we save women?" etc.)
- drumpf threads (threads that offend Trump voters to involve them in debates without real topics like "I regret my vote so much!!")
- Sup Forums-tier & /x/-tier threads (sometimes the other boards post here because it is the most active, "flat earth", "give advice on X" etc.)
- emigration threads / posts (threads that suggest Sup Forums is shit or dead and that people should start leaving it)
- LARP threads (threads that pretend that something is happening like "REALLY HAPPENING WW3 NOW!!" or "I am an FBI insider, AMA.")

Please know that those threads are about 75% of the board, if not more sometimes. Replying to those threads without putting "sage" (without quotation marks) in the options field bumps those threads to the top and lets good topics slide, therefore undermining the real discussion and real investigations going on. Please do not participate in helping paid shills and normies making it harder for everyone to keep track of good topics.

If you have been here longer please contribute by reminding new posters of this and posting infos on shill and slide strategies, as well as not giving in and leaving for other boards.

Pic Related is our strategy do fight against Shills / Trolls and Reddit Normies.

Join the ASDF today!

Also this thread is used to discuss the current development of Sup Forums.

Hiro allows us to have one such thread.

Currently Sup Forums is facing a similar development as Sup Forums.... and if you look at you will realize that we have to fight against this.

Sup Forums is also currently at a stage were trolls are trolling other trolls and faggots take the bait of shills/trolls just to troll them.
This is ridiculous and it has to stop.

bump

Bump

Also do you ever see 2 posts by op on dissinfo threads?

Worth a shot, newfags don't understand the system

Pol isnt your safe space Trumpers. He is a goddamned joke and his admistration is failing which is why you are seeing the board turn on him.
Get fucked retards, deal with it or go back to the donald.

>Drumpfkins brought over so many reddit newfags from /r/t_d that they have to teach them how to sage now

HAHAHAHA I love neo-Sup Forums. Comedy gold.

Bump
I'm ready to fight against shills

SHILL THREAD

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Most Shills/Trolls know that the OP can't just bump his own thread every few minutes.
So they leave the Thread and some other Troll takes to job to bump it.

Look at the example in pic related

learn to sage. that's all.

You seem to think there arent a ton of Trump shills which is hilarious.

You're doing God's work, OP.

(((Someone))) has gone into overtime with his investing in ShariaBlue

Seems like some trolls already fear that their "Sup Forums BTFO" OffTopic threads end like pic related.

How does it feel knowing that this is a slide thread to distract from Trump/Russia?

Lol no son, Im not. You are actually trying to quash opposing viewpoints if they criticize Trump because you know he has clay feet.

I'm going to bump every "shill" thread and sage this one just to spite you.

> "DRUMPF BTFO" and Nigger-Dick-Threads are valid opposing viewpoints

>doing work
>for free

nice try Hiro

>sometimes the other boards post here

many of your points especially this one went have been going on for years at this point. Not that i don't share your annoyance, but Sup Forums survived many ups and downs in the past years with no biggie

At the moment, especially after the fappening and then Trump election the board shifted heavily towards a Sup Forums2.0 style. When the masses join, the retards come along too

bump for justice

I get upload failed whenever I try to sage

>fuck drumpf fuck white people times 10000000
gee wilikers, I wonder why no one wants to debate such astute intelect

yeah, ive seen an increase in threads with a picture of women half-naked sexual poses. And the majority of topics in those threads are not politics related. But it does catch one attention by hijacking reproductive instinct. Anything that tries to reach you by other means other than reason, can be considered propaganda. These guys know what thay are doing.

>At the moment, especially after the fappening and then Trump election the board shifted heavily towards a Sup Forums2.0 style. When the masses join, the retards come along too
I agree.
Sup Forums is going exactly the same way as Sup Forums did.
But Sup Forums is Off-Topic, Sup Forums at least has some rules and in theory a Sup Forums 2.0 could be prevented.

use filters too
usefull keywords (mainly used by shills)
Drumpf
/ourgirl/
/ourguy/
conservashits

good post

its going to get autistic this weekend as the Workers try and shift the narrative to the Flynn scandal and "Russia" which is step 1 on the plan to remove Bannon & Conway.

>Currently Sup Forums is facing a similar development as Sup Forums....
Looks like a normal day on Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums is also currently at a stage were trolls are trolling other trolls and faggots take the bait of shills/trolls just to troll them.
That's normal for Sup Forums.

>This is ridiculous and it has to stop.
How new are you?

Sup Forums is not Sup Forums.

Go back to if you want to talk about nigger dicks and traps.

sure, lets not adress and try to fight a problem that some people agree on, everything is fine, you are just new .no worry
>Gaslighting

I'm still in favor of having another Sup Forums Harbor to wipe the slate clean.

The board is too fucking fast and you know it. There's no way users alone can possibly keep this board shill free or kick them out.

Drastic action needs to be taken and this is the only real solution beyond getting more janitors.

>tfw always bump "shill" threads
>tfw I always reply to "shill" posters
>tfw I even shill my own religion (((for free)))

People you disagree with are not immediately shills.

godspeed, boys

bump

At least your mental illnesses keep you entertained and busy

top kek

rosemary & tyne