So I just did some math, Sup Forums. There are facts out there denouncing the Holocaust...

So I just did some math, Sup Forums. There are facts out there denouncing the Holocaust, but they aren't very commonly seen except on various websites such as this one. Why is the Jewish race trying to squash any attempt to prove the Holocaust wrong? (Or at least that it didn't happen on the scale that it did?)

bump

It seems like you're assuming that they could only burn one person at a time. If they had 100 ovens, it would take only 2.5 years.

This doesn't account for multiple people being cremated at once, it's just another thing for kikes to poke holes in. Try finding out how many cremators there were

Add that to the fact they probably weren't completely turned to ash, chunks of bone were probably dumped or left.

Even then, leaving 100 ovens on for 2.5 years sounds fucking ridiculous. I also highly doubt that they had that many, or anything close to that number.

forty eight

rephrasing that from leaving ovens on to prolonged use of these ovens. I made myself sound retarded.

Still, we're assuming that it took two hours. That's the time they use in modern/humane cremation. They could probably get away with half that time as said.

They could have also put multiple bodies in each oven. You'd have to look into all these possibilities for the argument to be convincing.

If you put multiple bodies in one oven, that increases the chance of an unconstrained fire to start and it also decreases the chance of the body being fully- or even partially reduced to ashes.

I also understand that I should've put more into this argument. I just figured I'd make a little thread during my time between classes.

Stop being racist

This is Sup Forums. Go away.

There were two bunkers (makeshift crematoria) and five actual crematoria.
The actual crematoria had five furnaces each, with two hatches.
The bunkers had only one furnace each, also with two hatches.
Let's say all crematoria were used at once, 24/7.
That gives us 54 people who can be burned all at once, 648 people a day (two hours per body).
648 * 365 * 5 = 1,182,600 people burned in five years.
And this is only when you begin murdering and burning people in 1940, all seven furnances on 24/7.

Noice, thanks for the info. Time to refine and revise my argument.

Also, they could gas like 2000 people in the large gas chambers.
I don't know how many they could gas in the bunkers, but the rooms weren't very big when I visited.
Keep in mind that in the large gas chambers they had to hoist all the dead bodies from the subterranean gas chambers to the crematoria.
Just imagine gassing 2000 people, hoisting a couple of them to the furnance, and only being able to burn 10 of them every two hours.
That's German efficiency for you.

Not a single person was ever killed in a gas chamber in a concentration camp during WWII.

Unless someone tripped and crack his skull during delousing, I suppose.

Oops, I made a mistake.
The large furnances had three hatches each.
The bunkers only had two.

I also found this earlier. Inconsistency much?

As far is I know, Crematorium II & III that were said to have the gas chamber had 5 crematories with each 3 furnaces, which makes that 30 cadavers could be cremated at any time in crematorium II and III. I don't have the numbers for I and IIII but as far as I know they had lower capacity.

It gives them power over whites. Why wouldn't they?

over exagerrated, from german's document, which I can't confirm if valid, or retyped by a jew. Auschwit's had four crematoriums, II & III which were said to have been used to gas jews. Each had the capacity to incinerate around 1440ish corpsea day. Plus each had 5 crematories with 3 furnaces each. So each could incinerate 15 corpses at any moment, as for crematorium I and IIII I don't know I don't remember or have any trace of their capacity but if I remember it was lower. Still if you consider that even today's ultramodern crematory requires 1h30 to 2h to incinerate a cadavers at 2000 degree celcius. The rate of crematorium II and III should have been three time lower than 1440ish, if it was as efficient as ultramodern crematories.

The better question is where the fuel for these crematoriums would have come from. You would need untold tons of wood or coal.

I meant three time lower for both together. Cematorium II + III = 360 to 480 and not 2880ish unless they incinerated more than one body by furnace, their numbers don't make any sense and even than it would increase the time of incineration because more mass , more time.

plus jews are fire resistant.

The number of deaths are exaggerated. Regardless, the Jews should have relocated before it came to this.

Dumped where?
The "burial sites" that have been investigated have been found to be undisturbed for centuries.

You forgot that in 1940 all five crematoriums had not been built. I don't remember the date of construction for each I'll check. But crematory II was completed in January of 1943 and wasn't fully functional until February or Mars. You are right Crematorium II & III had 5 crematories with 3 muffle furnaces each. Crematorium IV and V had 8 muffle furnaces each but I don't remember how many crematories they had.

All the rumors say, buried, river and reused as fertilizer. At least we could prove the remains were not buried.

Because the Holocaust is the ideological Constitution of Israel. It has to do with a prophecy, of 6 million lost in burning ovens, and the return to the promised land. If the NWO lost the support of the Orthodox Jews, Zionism would lose 80% of their adherents.