If you aren't from New England or a Yankee, you aren't an American

If you aren't from New England or a Yankee, you aren't an American.

I'm tired of all these non-Americans ruining the name and reputation of our country with their degenerate ways. You see, it's the Yankeedom who are still in touch with their Anglo-Saxon heritage, understand culture, don't race-mix, and so on.

It's the South, West, and North-West who race-mix willingly, disregard their Anglo-Saxon roots, and have no proper concept of food therefore becoming mongrels.

You shouldn't confuse the two, Euros.

>balkanization when

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Hill?wprov=sfsi1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yankee side is the worst part of america

the best states are texas, arizone, newhampshire

cucky states need not apply

You shouldn't be talking Sven. Minnesota has the most Swedes throughout the U.S, the same state also happens to have the highest concentrated number of Somalians in the U.S

Coincidence?

minnesota is a yankeee state you dumb fuck thakns for proving my point

No it isn't.

stay mad bluecucky

begone southernshit

I'll leave this thread when I get my green card

which is never

New Hampshire is in the literal heart of Yankeedom. We're Yankees

I know, but it's the exception that proves the rule

One of the most famous Commie scum in American history was a Swede right off the boat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Hill?wprov=sfsi1

>balkanization when
Never. Not after last time they tried that.

I hate Swedes

Only half the Yankee states are leftist, and lets not kid ourselves even they are more right wing than Sweden

No it isn't. All the states besides Connecticut are culturally the same,for the most part. The only problem with Massachusetts is the corrupt Democrats got in early and took over the government. But that happens in all big cities.
t. new England fag who has lived in 4 of 6 states

fair enough

SoCal is Americas asshole, actually

Suffolk County was the most shit place I've ever been to. Never have felt so judged for being a Kraut-Potato mutt.

CT fag here. Get fucked faggots, live in a comfy farm town that's 95% white. Only fucking problem over here is the poo n loos moving from their apts to the suburbs, a trend I've been seeing lately.

No lad its full of fucking liberal faggots who get triggerd for not using thier correct pronouns
Source live in huntington bech

Bullshit, there are more Irish people there than in Ireland.

Ya get fuck Oregon trail piece of shit Midwest fag, you would have nothing without yanks

>Boston

Um, no, anyone born in American soil is American.

>Bullshit

You're going to have to substantiate that I didn't experience that subjective experience.

>he lives in a blue state
>he thinks he is white and american

real americans move out west to sparsely populated states where the winters are brutal and you must rely on yourself to survive as your closest neighbors are miles away and would probably shoot you for trespassing anyway.

rugged individualism and the pioneer spirit. that's what i always thought of as truly american. only fruits and scared little babies stay on the comfy east coast.

Does every international fantasize about being American?

>Swedish Education of America