Full of Rage and Anger

Day of the rope cant come soon enough. I am steeping in rage and anger. I am 100% ready to join the deathsquads and start murdering the people responsible for ruining western civilization.

what is a good starting point annon?
is there a RWDS organization i can join?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2H-qOxDbV_w#t=1.767396
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

patience grasshopper

Calm the fuck down. There are no death squads. Western Civilization is fine. Don't believe the memes.

Gas yourself retard

You do realise that feds monitor this board and it's users, right?

Posting shit like this puts you on a list. Chill the fuck out.

fuck you, and your goat looking wife mohamed
Europe is rightful Christian clay

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw you are every day mentally ready to suicide bomb the EU parlament full of globalists.

Oh me too FBI user. Why don't you build me another one of those truck bombs, not a fake one, a real one, so I can drive into Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building again. Just like last time...

>tfw you get to witness 18yo retards like the OP not realizing this board is satire and see them falling for the memes and the trolls and commit crimes and get locked up for life (just like the canadian mosque shooter)

Nice try cia. You wont infiltrate my secret underground rebell group plotting to overthrow the government very soon

If you think the West is bad, then you need to chill the fuck out leaf.

The Canadian mosque shooter was fake news.

The Mosque was a Sunni mosque that was attacked by a shia Muslim and his French Nationalist usefull idiot.

The shia muslim got off because of his skin color
and because Justin Castro needed a reason to clamp down on Canadians freedom of speech
*we started asking too many questions"

>Implying hes not a fed

>Posting shit like this puts you on a list

Good. Let's all get on the list so they have a harder time finding real killers.

Instead of going in like bissonette, try to pinpoint trudeau's move or Soros's.

Remember. What kills you makes you stronger, and Cuckeau made it clear by licking the assholes of Islamists more for weeks, shat out a law that forbid people to say anything bad to them, and putting shitty arabic-written messages on bus so beat up islam women come out and talk

Conceal weapons at all times, and don't panic when handling your /k/ shit.

you can't let your actions die in vain just like what happened in Quebec. Make them count, user

Yet another weak attempt by the jews to incite violence on (((them)))

>Satire
It isn't satire, some people simply overreact.

Every Leftist will die screaming for his mommy, though. I look forward to torturing some of them myself. Imagine holding a blowtorch up to Noam Chomsky's face as he wails and begs for mercy in his Jewish tongue. Crisping, cracking, flesh breaking and smoking. I'd pay good money to be afforded that honor.

>Western Civilization is fine.
>there is nothing to see here
kys
pic related

shadilay

Praise Kek
He draws attention to that post.

You have to incite violence against them to win though.

I'm not promoting it, just stating the facts.

this

I have friends on the radical left, and they feel empowered by the fact that the state has turned into cucks and lets them riot / do w.e the fuck they want

Every last one that I talked to suports violence as a means to get your political message across because words hold no value anymore.

Molymeme was right. It is time for the Final Argument

Deus Vult!

RWDS are fake. The alt right doesnt exist. Go to sleep.

Mate join Anticom. They have a Canadian chapter.

Don't let your emotions consume you. Stay sharp and calm. If you want war then think like a soldier.

Hopefully more whites will wake up when they see those radical leftist cucks act out.

American right wingers own most of the guns, and the military would side with the white nationalists. They would curb-stop these race-traitors if they try their shit.

Maybe they will cleanse Canada of their Chink infestation when they finish with the US.

You would kill half the minorities in this country be cutting welfare and banning them from being employed.

Christ wanted us to fight - but intelligently.

Any fool can an Hero and take out a handful of the enemy before they themselves are slain.

Real men work together. Seek each other out. Cooperate. Collaborate. Pool their energies, resources and intelligence to achieve goals greater than any one man can accomplish alone.

You're not alone fellow leaf. Channel that rage into self improvement. Hit the gym, lift. Run. Forge within yourself the body of a warrior.

Seek out those of like mind. Build. This is your responsibility as a man. And the only way forward.

REPORTED TO FBI

Violence is ultimately the Jews only weakness.

The distinction is it cannot be individual acts, picking away - because they love to play the victim. You add fuel to their fire.

No. As Machiavelli taught us - if you must do something violent and abhorrent - do it all at once. Strike in one swift, fell blow.

Strive to be effective.

This 100%

This guy gets it.

Someone screen-cap this.

Look at all the pussies ITT. Y'all are true NEETS, can't even save your own race by inciting violence.

>muh fbi

Typical excuse, you can't even handle your truest responsibility of saving your race by any means necessary. Whites killed their own race.

Hi FBI.

>being this scared

Pussy ass bitches like you are why the world is such shit

Violence wouldn't even be needed if people would just grow and set of nuts and speak out against the commie scum in our government and media who are trying to destroy the world.

But no they can shut these pussies down with the utterance of a single fucking word
>racist

>lol chill dude

No it's fucking not new fag, not even in the slightest.

do it and scream Allahu Akbar then people will understand the muslim threat

Top 10 troop contributing countries to the UN peacekeeping operations are: Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Nepal, Egypt, Jordan, Rwanda, and Ghana.

Wut?

well hello there FBI. Nice proxy

Fucking little queer dog faggot, bet you think you're a real big, tough mothfucker huh?

It's safe to assume we're all already on lists for even coming here.

Are you asking me or telling me

Hi FBI. You trying to get reactions out of people?

Seriously though, most of these antifa scum-bags seem to get away with a lot worse than talking about the jews online.

>FBI talks like a hood rat.
>Thinks that way he ensures being not noticed.
You really need funding guys.

Quality of FBI shitposts have declined over the years. Must be all the diversity hires.

This guy gets it.

Just don't say anything incredibly stupid.

I'm sure there are a few FBI who probably sympathize with us anyways.

Honeypot. Leave

Affirmative action at its finest.

They've hired too many low-IQ shit skins now.

FBI is another failed institution.

>He thinks Sup Forums is satire.

Nice try, Lieutenant.

Probably outsourcing to India.

So we have 15 years left?

Pol is a board of peace and diplomacy and I embody these virtues.

Never violence. Peace is always the answer. Violence solves nothing. We can make change with our voices and our thoughts.

Some call it the War Cycle (Martin Armstrong), and some call it The Fourth Turning.
I'd recommend reading up on it.
Our last Fourth Turning was The Great Depression/WWII, and before that it was the Civil War.
It's going to be a hell of a ride.
imho Trump is the best bet we have to come out of this intact, that is if the leftists don't screw the pooch for everyone.

Hey taylor

>Trump

>Our best bet

No he isn't. He's doing more harm to us than good.

He's a stepping stone at best.

He's a scoundrel/jewish shill at worst.

Trump is not the solution though by any means.

A race war is.

So you are saying Hillary would have been our best best to get through what is coming?
(((They))) know what is coming. Why do you think they want a war with Russia or China? It's so the people don't come for them in Wash DC after they lose everything.
Hillary would crash us even worse.
Trump, being a very successful pragmatic business man, won't keep trying to force a square peg into a round hole.
Put another way, do you really think the very people that caused our problems, will solve them?
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?
Although I agree with you that diversity is NOT a strength.

Get over yourself racist.

>pol is satire
>furry reaction image

shut the fuck up. Do some research. Look to the east, you really don't think the west will be soon to follow?

and yes i agree

da fuck dude

actually what he is saying is that democracy has failed, and the only way for us (whites) to ensure our survival is to take our land back by force

Niggers and Jews are the worst

in on CSIS.FBI domestic terrorism honeypot thread

they really are
also muslims too
and here in Canada we have a big problem with Chinks.
They buy up all the real estate and artificially drive up property values to the point where no working class Canadian can afford to buy a home and must instead rent from them

Checked. I guess it's sort of a deep Sup Forums psyop similar to the make your own crystals thread. I seriously don't know why the CIA doesn't just recruit Sup Forumstards with tendies and a basement to operate out of that isn't in their mothers basement.

Achmed pls. CIA and Soros already fund your operation in it's entirety from fake passports, asylum, police intervention, and public opinion. All you have to do is keep your camera ready and practice your beheading technique.

This too. Just a way to pass m103

You should move to a culturally enriched neighborhood.

go outside, faggot. every living thing becomes a decaying carcass that feeds the maggots and the worms. no civilization is an exception. let it die. plant something new in the compost.

Calm down my friend.

Violence right now is not the answer.

The left is already destroying itself without violence.

Just state your opinions and the facts calmly, and the left throws a shit fiss and gets violent.

Whenever you talk normally and people violently attack you, any neutral person will naturally cling towards you and your opinion.

Look at Jordan B Peterson, look at how violent the subhuman SJW idiots got simply because he dared to question his agenda. And he is slowly, but surely dismantling their bullshit one by one. And all they can do is scream, riot, attack him, threaten him. Why? Because the current left is mentally inferior. They have attained a huge hubris which they cannot get rid of, and they refuse to even normally argue with right wingers. This is hugely detrimental to them.

There is no need for violence in order to destroy the left currently.

All you need is provocation, provoke them, make them turn violent, and then get them chucked in prison for being violent niggers.

Considering how easily triggered the left are, and how they are unable to argue, it's not a hard thing to do.

>>
Anonymous (ID: Cg5zrsTw) 03/31/17(Fri)22:45:10 No.119097865▶
Calm down my friend.

Violence right now is not the answer.

The left is already destroying itself without violence.

Just state your opinions and the facts calmly, and the left throws a shit fiss and gets violent.

Whenever you talk normally and people violently attack you, any neutral person will naturally cling towards you and your opinion.

Look at Jordan B Peterson, look at how violent the subhuman SJW idiots got simply because he dared to question his agenda. And he is slowly, but surely dismantling their bullshit one by one. And all they can do is scream, riot, attack him, threaten him. Why? Because the current left is mentally inferior. They have attained a huge hubris which they cannot get rid of, and they refuse to even normally argue with right wingers. This is hugely detrimental to them.

There is no need for violence in order to destroy the left currently.

All you need is provocation, provoke them, make them turn violent, and then get them chucked in prison for being violent niggers.

Considering how easily triggered the left are, and how they are unable to argue, it's not a hard thing to do.

ITT: larping

i love it when noguns canadians/aussies keep shitting up Sup Forums on how they're going to operate so hard against non-whites

this is exactly why /k/ hates us

>>
Anonymous (ID: 9by/wLgR) 03/31/17(Fri)22:47:14 No.119098051 ▶
File: 1481831838548.jpg (23 KB, 512x288)
23 KB
(OP)
ITT: larping

i love it when noguns canadians/aussies keep shitting up Sup Forums on how they're going to operate so hard against non-whites

this is exactly why /k/ hates us

stop being a faggot and listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=2H-qOxDbV_w#t=1.767396

>>
Anonymous (ID: qpqCpuup) 03/31/17(Fri)22:48:18 No.119098143 ▶
(OP)
stop being a faggot and listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=2H-qOxDbV_w#t=1.767396

BINGO THIS GUY GETS IT

>>
Shills call people shills (ID: L6g835My) 03/31/17(Fri)22:51:38 No.119098454 ▶
BINGO THIS GUY GETS IT

can you prove they aren't? would you even be surprised?

>Being this delusional.

The left will drag us down with them, dingus.

>>
Anonymous (ID: sqBi2qYv) 03/31/17(Fri)22:55:46 No.119098857▶
can you prove they aren't? would you even be surprised?

>>
Anonymous (ID: tkUFFvqt) 03/31/17(Fri)22:56:13 No.119098899▶
>Being this delusional.

The left will drag us down with them, dingus.

is this your first time?

>>
Anonymous (ID: He6Qt+LN) 03/31/17(Fri)22:57:33 No.119099041 ▶
File: huh.jpg (9 KB, 259x194)
9 KB
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

is this your first time?

>>
Anonymous (ID: nxlmVtTR) 03/31/17(Fri)22:58:57 No.119099178 ▶
File: 1490389442661.jpg (161 KB, 5

RCMP SHOO SHOO

What is it you want to prove?

hi fbi.
hard at work trying to make a white terrorist org i see.

i mean you could focus on the brown ones that already exist, but hey; youre just following the script, amirite?

he is a fed idiot. only a federal agent could be this dumb

The british government is responsible.