REDDIT IS CENSORING 5.6 MILLION TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

SEE; rspolitics.com/technology/millions-of-trump-redditors/

AND SEE; reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/62lh2b/can_confirm_the_donald_has_over_6_million/?st=j0y5qmzd&sh=c1bb7114

WHAT DO WE THINK ABOUT THIS Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/62lh2b/can_confirm_the_donald_has_over_6_million/
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/11/reddit-ceo-issues-mea-culpa-unveils-proactive-approach-to-site-policing/
archive.fo/UkycK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we dont care

fuck reddit

fuck trump

and?

sage

>linking to reddit
>reddit spacing
>Sup Forums IN ALL CAPS
back to kid

STOP GOING TO REDDIT!!!

True. Still thought it was funny reddit could get away with it this long

>ban muslims
>retards from WA keep suing him

Holy shit, will trump ever get tired of winning so fucking much?

JESUS CHRIST, looks like Tim Horton's is running a nice P.C. commercial up in Canada. Makes me sick.

Thumbs down
youtube.com/watch?v=S0pjW2ltKwI

its okay hans, take your little "LEL TROLLING MEMES XD" back to r/the_schulz

how could you ever eat them again?

And... It means that the biggest sjw leftists website on the Internet and second biggest social network site is censoring over 5.5 million users so their posts and opinions won't reach the front page. But you wouldn't understand the importance of this would you? Let me explain it to you in Italian Tu mamá porca puttana italiano de mierda vete a votar sage a tu puttana madre

Reddit sucks we all know this.

reddit isn't your personal stormfront hugbox nazi gtfo

holy shit you stupid fuck those are ad hits

check the stats of any other subreddit and you'll see that they're different too

>muh 6 gorillion!

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Reddit has a right to police their website how they see fit. Don't like it make a better one. Free market.

Hey Schulz Shill!
Are you coordinating your Sup Forums-trolling on your discord again?

Really though?

Go back there you fucking frog

Who cares about Reddit lmao

Aren't you missing the main point? They are lying about the number of subscribers and commiting fraud. They could be sued.

They are either censoring, or lying to their advertisers. Second thing is a fraud and illegal, first thing is morally wrong and will damage their reputation.

Those 6 million normies could end up here, it would be like anotha shoa

Muh six gorillion

yes
the reason there's such a huge difference is that the_donald is visited by lots of anti trump redditors who aren't subscribed to it

check the stats of other subs like /r/hillaryclinton and /r/sandersforpresident and you'll notice that theres a difference there too

XD le upboats for everyone itt!

Beware its a trap.
In a few days the REALY rich ones will sell their £ related stuff

hahaha, these guys are beyond being pathetic losers

Keep revving those memengines, gotta get that score to six gorrillion.

You redditfags are a fucking eyesore
I wish that you would go back to your containment site

>WHAT DO WE THINK ABOUT THIS Sup Forums
Your bots and sock puppets have been banned and your real numbers were only about 600,000.
Sounds about right.

the_Donald is almost bigger than /r/politics.
kek

Fuck offfffffff Reddit. When will you faggots get it?. You must go.
> Now

Hard time reading huh?

The next step is to push all those normies here.

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/62lh2b/can_confirm_the_donald_has_over_6_million/

MUH 6 GROLLION

i think theyve uncovered proof of reddit scamming advertisers, which could be even better.

like i said, there's no "hidden subscriber count". that 6 million is the number of ad hits on /r/the_d

>over 6 million
>6 million
Oy vey

I'll burn your mother and mix your skins for a nice lamp shade.

You'll shine bright for once.

>total available daily impressions: 200m

Hard time reading huh?

>is the number of ad hits on /r/the_d
Pic in clearly says "Subscribers".

Why the hell are you defending Plebbit here on Sup Forums?
If you have to be a dirty liberal, at least don't make up things.

>Jordan
>Liberal

People don't give a fuck about free speech. Their reputation should've been damaged big time for this: arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/11/reddit-ceo-issues-mea-culpa-unveils-proactive-approach-to-site-policing/

ok champ. now fuck off back to lebbib we dont care. kys.

> Jordan defending Reddit
> not a proxy

Don't lump us all in with the fuck heads from Seattle.

voat.co, its still not compromised I think.

it's hard not to when seattle essentially controls the entire state

this

I know. I get it, but not everyone is Washington agrees with this bull shit.

OP about reddit was filtered by my regex that detects redditspaced posts. It's like pottery.

#redditspaced posts with at least three lines up to 200 chars, ignore >>replies at the top
/^(>>.*\n+)*(?!>>).{1,200}\n{2,}(?!>>).{1,200}\n{2,}(?!>>).{1,200}\n*$/i

>REDDIT IS CENSORING

No shit, that's why we aren't there fampai.

MUH 6 MILLION

is this roleplayer seriously concerned over a place where manlets and numales gather?

Firstly, you have to go back
Secondly, 6 grillion? oy vey.

underrated

oh, didn't see that.
in that case the 200m is probably referring to the total number of visits to the page whereas the 6m is just the number of unique visits

they're using the word to mean something different in this case

if you guys were right this really was an "evil conspiracy to censor trump supporters!!!" then can explain why /r/enoughtrumpspam also has a huge difference? (ads.reddit.com says it has 1.5m subs while the main site says it only has 80k subscribers)

UH GUYS

THE NUMBER HAS CHANGED

THEY'RE COVERING UP

ITS 28 MILLION NOW.

THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A SOFTWARE BUG. THIS IS CODEFAG HERE CANT USE MY TRIPCODE CAUSE I AM BANNED. BUT TRUST ME THEY ARE GONNA CLAIM BUG.

Has anyone bothered to check if isn't true for all subreddits?

it is true for all subs, people on Sup Forums are just gullible as fuck

the amount of german shills is through the roof these days

read the goddamn thread maybe? No it is not for every sub.

Germany, I just want you to know that I think your country is now higher than Mexico on the list of "Absolute Dog-Shit Countries that should be Nuked". Please, for the love of God, elect Schultz or whoever else is going to ensure that you're country is going to end up BTFO in the future (yet again), hopefully this time with nuclear hellfire. All of the talent has left your country in years prior, as evidenced by your country's steadily declining IQ, economic authority, and overall demographic control. Any German's who still retain the semblance of spine have long since migrated away from your shithole. Please, Hanz, please...

Kill yourself.

Discuss it on Reddit, Sup Forums isn't Reddit meta

DELET THIS

How do you fuck someone white?

Reddit is a really bad medium for actual discussion, its designed to be stupid.

No.

Also companies do this all the time to save their ass. "Quickly make it look like a mistake" "K Boss...."

can you explain why there's a 1400% difference in subscribers between /r/enoughtrumpspam's subscriber counter and ads.reddit.com's counter? is reddit also trying to censor anti-trumpers?

That's a selective sample of a dozen subs, not all like I'm talking about. Can you read? You need a wider range to draw accurate data.

I'd believe they are lieing to advertisers long before I believe people can tolerate reddit.

(((they))) have shutted it down

Proof? I see that /r/EnoughTrumpSpam gets 13 million impression per day, i don't see any of their subs as reddit just updated it.

it was 1.5m before the update

This place isn't either. The German poster uptop made some pretty good points, but you just yell cuck cuck cuck. Redditors need to leave reddit and stop crossposting or go back and stop crossposting.

>reddit doing reddit things
Why would I care?

heres the archived link

archive.fo/UkycK

Oi vey. Don't forget the 6 gorillion goys!

saged and reported :^)

This.
It has nothing to do with politics.

Sage.

Fuck yourself

Nothing to do with politics.
Do you understand English faggot?

u triggered shill

>censorship is not politics

even as non native english speaker i have a better reading comprehension skills
You're that dumb and pathethic

>private company
>censoring

thats not how it works faggot

Hi Ahmed

Fuck off, just collapse this thread if you don't like it. Catching Reddit in a lie and watching them dig themselves deeper is good shit to document.

>5.6 million
Rural, drumpf-voting, low IQ retards are constitutionally 3/5s of a person

more like a few thousand. Stop being a little bitch, you sound like a fucking SJW

To everyone saying who cares about (((reddit))) remember this
>you're a cuck if you're not using every available avenue of data to mine information you can use to you advantage

I guess you would know

Sage and report.

shoo shoo shill

Nobody here gives a fuck about what happens in the communist dictatorship full of cancerous children known as Reddit. Fuck off.

Hello cia

Fuck off back to leleddit

>Sup Forums starts The_Donald as a psyop to spread the gospel of Trump to as many normies as possible
>6
>million
>supporters
>on Reddit

You did this, Sup Forums. Nothing is beyond our reach.

This.

The election is over.

Who cares about Trump anymore?

What can be done to stop the cover up? Reddit has tried blaming shit like this on an error before like when they fucked up and turned their entire frontpage into t_d posts