Reminder

There's like a 95% chance you'll eventually grow out of this redpill stuff and become a normie. You'll probably cringe at the things you used to post on Sup Forums

oldfag here

If I haven't become a normie by now, it is never going to happen.

You're part of the 5% (although in reality it's probably even less than that)

The vast majority grow out of it, and end up faintly embarrassed that they evar bought into it at all.

>grow-out
>euphemism
>the only end to this is suicide

Edgy.

I wouldn't be surprised if, when you're a little older, you end up with moar black friends than I have

Don't see the demographics shifting any time soon m8.

T'was evar thus.

Any time an user is given a chance to live the normie life they end up taking it.

The older you get, the more likely it is that you'll meet someone who makes you want to live the normie lifestyle.

If we weren't all anons, you'd see how many of the oldfags have abandoned Sup Forums

Stop posting you cretin.

Yeah, no.

Not related to politics no data to back it up. Gtfo off my Sup Forums
>Sage, in all fields

High share blue hows the subversion going?

But it's the opposite. I now cringe at stuff I posted on FB as a "normie"

Stop trying to comfort yourself. Remember, you're here forever.

>people eventually succumb to the brainwashing
35 year old here. Youre just a weak willed faggot and so is whoever this supposed 95% of people are.

>started as a lefty
>started to learn more about the world by going out and experiencing it
>see the increasing irrationality of the left and the insanity of liberal whites
>see the rise in anti-white male propaganda exploding on every form of media
>listen to the same, rehashed bullshit identity politics that make my opinions and logically-arrived-at beliefs dismissed out of hand because of my skin color

Yeah, nah. The future is right.

I'm 48, and I become more right-wing and paranoid with each day that passes.

Oh, you can become a normie on the outside, but you stay a Sup Forumsack on the inside forever...
Sure you can get a well paying job, some "cool" friends, a qt3.14gf, (((obey))) (((the system))) but deep down you'll always be aware of the little signs, little discrepancies between what you feel is right and what society tells you to do. And every time they will remind you....

Sup Forums was right again...

I was a normie once, girlfriend and everything.

I laugh at what I was doing then more than now. Giving her money, eating brunch outside, taking care of her stupid dog, apologizing just for being myself, and almost pulling away from my relationship with my immediate family.

Don't fall for it bros.

On the contrary, you only get more redpilled as you grow older. When you have a girlfriend, you hate Muslim rapists even more. When you have kids, you hate niggers for destroying the safety of your neighborhoods even more.

As someone currently living only for myself I'll tell you that it's only going to get worse the more shit you have to care about you get.

Isnt the trend that a generation gets more conservative as it ages?

Me too

>There's like a 95% chance you'll eventually grow out of this redpill stuff and become a normie.

There was a higher chance for HillMoloch to win the election then.

Not true, I'm married with a career and only get more redpilled with each day that passes.

Nice projection there you weak willed faggot.

There is no going back.

Re-assimilation is fatal.

if you started as a lefty you'll be a lefty again
its in your dna

Lets hope a Muslim doesn't rape any of your family members to remind you you were right the first time.

The odds of making it through your life without such a situation occurring are getting worse year by year.

There's like a 95% chance O.P. will outgrow swallowing sperm and go directly injecting it. O.P. says, "I just can't get enough of that salty goodness!"

Nice bait, no I will never grow out of hating the federal reserve and communism user.

I think I'll always be racist and anti-semitic.

I'm just riding the tiger idgaf

Bullshit.

You can't deny the truth.

Pic related is you.

>here's like a 95% chance you'll eventually grow out of this redpill
Wrong. Going back to being a mindless sheep is not going forwards.

>The ride ends.
No.

Bitch I cringe at the stuff I did last week. It has never stopped me before!

No. You are incorrect. The nature of the redpill is that
a) few have taken it,
and
b) it cannot be un-taken, though many who have wish they could do so.

Therefore, your logic is incorrect by its nature-- to be redpilled means to be irrecoverably enlightened. You don't grow out of it or fall into it.

This is a slide thread. Sage goes in the options field.

this. I was a normie before and cringe at that

>my hatred for jews will cease
>my hatred for communists will cease
>my love for the family unit will cease
>my love for country, culture and historical duty will cease
>my love for larping as a turboautist will cease
>my secret sympathy for the nazi empire will cease

Fuck off

>You'll "grow out" of believing in objectively true information

I've been a nationalist my whole life.

I'll never change. Maybe I'll become a libertarian in the future but I'll never not be a a nationalist.

Fellow old fag here.

I did not even become red pilled until I was well into adulthood.

Reminder 87% of statistics are made on the spot.

what a kike...

I used to think that but it's been 6 years now that I browse this site everyday and I don't see why it will change

Most of the red-pill stuff is already for goofballs, but it's still closer to reality than all the liberal stuff. I was a 'progressive liberal' for all 6 years of college. Then I realized I was being a delusional idealist and grew out of that.

For the most part I'm just excited to grow out of caring about politics beyond the bare minimum - voting for meaningful candidates.

>the older you get the more normie you get
Fucking what?

>Announcing sage

You really are underage.

>Vote for meaningful candidates
>While only knowing the "bare minimum"

"There's like a 95% chance you'll eventually grow out of this redpill stuff and become a normie."

This guy nailed it. Theres a reason every 50+ white is a "conservative". Only jews and blacks are Democrats at that age because you realize it is all a subtle race war.

My grandpa was always dropping huge red pills. Took me to trial hearings and sentencing of child rapists, murderers, all forms of degeneracy, we heard all about their crimes and testimony from their victims, I was 6. He took me to insane asylums, homeless shelters, the veterans hospital, social security office, we toured gas chambers where they used to do executions. He constantly told me about the b.s. of the government and the truth about the war. We volunteered at the hospital and saw all the illegals getting thousands in free healthcare and the druggies begging for meds. He showed me the world unfiltered I miss that based oldman.

>YOU REALIZED YOU POSTED IN A B8 THREAD
YOU REALIZED YOU POSTED IN A B8 THREAD

Doing research is part of voting for meaningful candidates. I don't need to sit around making memes and sucking god-emperor's dick to make educated decisions.

The fact is I could spend 1/4th of the amount of time that I currently do on politics and still come to the same conclusion and votes.

I have a comfy normie life. The older I get the less I come here edgy racist memes, the more I want to keep informed on the progress of the white genocide. Automation is set to replace a huge amount of low skill workers, but the UN says Europe needs to import millions of low skill workers from brown countries. Not the poor whites of eastern europe who share a closer cultural outlook and lower crimerates. Once self driving cars put taxi drivers out of a job, we will have more than enough unskilled workers looking for work, never mind all the fast food/retail workers getting replaced with self service systems.

>Doing research is part of voting for meaningful candidates

>doing thorough research into each candidate in order to get to the bottom of their aims and policies
>bare minimum, not caring

Look, you can be lazy in certain arenas if you like (I know politics is expansive, autistic and arcane and that many people genuinely do not have time for that), but don't try and talk it up as good and enlightened.

It's how we have ended up with the shithead politicians that we have.

Maybe you will stop being a virgin some day. Never loose hope francois.

Coming from a Brock poster who would defend pedophiles and trannies

Where is this coming from?

AFAIK, most normies despise paedos and at best dgaf about trannies

It's called dying inside. I still cringe at shit I did 5 days ago. But even when I try to fit in I cringe at my behaviour. I'll just be me and say and do what I believe in.

Fuck you britfag. I grey INTO this shit.

You opted for the ole' lobotomy pitch?
I caught you finding these statistics

This fucking this. Nail on the head. Make me proud to be a Canada poster.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

The under 18 kids? Likely. Smart people test their boundaries and explore the limits of their own beliefs. Its a condition of intelligence. Most return to the safety of their parentally imprinted semantic hugbox unless they manage to rescue their father from the dragon in the underworld before that impulse strikes. Then they tend to just stagnate in an alternate reality where up is down and white women are oppressed.

t. Professor of Memes from Toronto U.

Pol is just a great board to discuss politics and shitpost, many people here were redpilled outside of it.

You're thinking of liberalism and the bluepill.

You can't outgrow truth.

We don't tolerate criminals here. Kill yourself.

If he is really serious and he does it. And you would find out. Would you feel shame?

DonĀ“t do it. At least, if you are REALLY serious.

But if your are only fooling, than kill yourself.

No.

did you get assblasted?

oh my god dude. when i was young i was at church and they asked me what i thought we should pray for and i said pray that saddam Hussein doesnt shoot his rockets at us like they were talking about on the news. i wanna cringe when i go back to the memory.

You've got it arse over tit. I used to be a libtard, then thanks to some harsh lessons in reality from our wonderful enriching Muslim citizens I started to look at what is really happening to the West.

>you will accept and embrace your people being dispossessed and made a minority in their own land within your lifetime
yeah, no i won't. if anything, the normies are going to continue becoming more like me.

What do you wanna talk about? We're all in this together

You can't untake the redpill.
It grabs a hold of you and never releases.