Memetic Principality of Kek General - GET YOUR PASSPORT Edition

---The Memetic Principality of Kek---
We're organizing ourselves in order to create a hardline traditionalist ethno-Lilbertarian physical community.

WE HAVE FOUND LAND AS CHEAP AS $0.005 PER ACRE. NO INCOME TAX, NO CORPORATE TAX.
AND WE HAVE A WAY TO FUND IT.

The basics:
>1) We will create a cryptocurrency known as the Kekcoin. Every Kekcoin will backed by 1 square meter of land (Read: each Kekcoin can be redeemed for 1 square meter of land). The idea stems from the German Rentenmark. This way, our currency will be the very first one which is backed by actual goods: land.
>2) People who are eligible to live in the MPoK will have to buy those coins, go to the location, and claim a piece of land in relation to how many Kekcoins he spends.
>3) Not everybody will be eligible to live there, but even if you are not eligible, you can invest in the MPoK. In addition, you will be free to speculate with our crypto in an exchange.

MORE ON OUR COIN: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.msg184
MORE ON OUR LAND: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=2
MORE ON OUR FORM OF GOVERNMENT: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=1.0

---Here's the list of urgent skills we need --
> Graphic designer with willing to create videos, memes, infographics and so on
> Memetic forces to push this into reallity.

Other skills we're looking for:
> Lawyer in the U.S. to figure out the legal way to create a settlement
> Urbanism/Civil engeneering skills
> Farming/Aquaponics/Homesteading skills

JOIN THE PROJECT HERE: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?action=register

Other urls found in this thread:

newearthnation.org
buzzfeed.com/kekwillsmitethisshithole/free-kekistan-kekfugeeswelcome-2wcpf
archive.is/o4QCI
coinmarketcap.com/
discord.gg/3FAZQX8
discord.gg/6YYh29g
memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.msg184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many followers does this have?

Also, digits confirm realisation of MPoK

58 in one week in the forum.
The discord has 38.
Probably they are sharing like 10 users.

For the record. Normies are doing this and proving it is possible. Check: newearthnation.org

But while they are living like cavemen, we're going to build a technological hub thanks to financial intelligence.
Also, rolling for the realisation of MPoK

May i suggest some names for this place?

Aspieland
Autumbria
Larpistan
Spectrumany
Virginia

>Virginia
hmmmm where did I hear that name?

This is not only possible but inevitable. The MPoK will happen.

Jumpstarting a currency to fund all this is BRILLIANT. Sign me in!!!!

I'm a voice actor that can help creatively If you guys all have autist voices
If you are interested email me at
[email protected]

If this gets to the "actually building shit" phase, you have yourselves a plumber.

Thanks dude. i've reached the conclusion that the very first thing we need are infographics, videos and shit like that which make our project appealing to others. We need more meme magic.

The whole project is amazing but we need motivation and high energy

The other day on Discord we were talking about what pipes should we use. Are PVC pipes safe? Or do they leak BPA's and estrogenic shit? What about copper?

If you could get the /k/ fags in on this it might work. Those fuckers love planning pipedreams... But at the same time we would have to get /k/ to work with us which is a pipedream in and of itself

The "actually building shit" phase is going to be amazing. Lurk this: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=69.msg290#msg290

You have my blessings, do not let the LARPer claims demoralize the group. You have a LOT of work to do and this isn't something that can be done overnight, but worthwhile things usually take time

PVC for drainage, PEX or copper for bringing the water in. PEX is cheaper, faster, and easier.

can I join to kill niggers?

HOLLY FUCK if they buy one of those this project is going to be amazing!

And the economic scheme looks like a solid one. Just look to the Market Cap of any shitty coin... you could buy the land with just that.

PVC pipes 100% safe, but you need big, expensive ones to bring in enough water for a large population

I would also buy all the mineral rights to the land, because in the small possibility that there is anything there you have an easy source of revenue.

All the power to you guys, this project looks amazing. If you advertise it well you can probably attract 1000+ people to join the settlement. Shame I can't be part of it due to family obligations.

I think you should limit the number of coins traded among non-settlers. You should always require that at least 1K people are actually living there before trading the coins, otherwise you might end up in a situation where a bunch of people are speculating on the land, but almost no one is actually living there.

Can we lure the normish people to The Memetic Principality of Kek and execute them all please?

What is expensive?

PEX outside = toxic, isn't it?

Easier to get recognized on the international stage as a legitimate faith, then make claims to land currently for sale or available. The international community will then buy the land to settle the dispute.

) We will create a cryptocurrency known as the Kekcoin. Every Kekcoin will backed by 1 square meter of land (Read: each Kekcoin can be redeemed for 1 square meter of land).
this makes no sense

Are you a lawyer? That's one of the skills we're looking for

>
Sorry dude, !Q >= 110 is required. You have to go back.

I'm in.

If you have a coin you have a legal claim over 1 sqm of unoccupied land in the settlement.

How does that doesn't make sense?

We start the Imperial Truth. Glory to The God Emperor of Mankind! Simple enough then we get our followers to pay for the land.

I can look into some initial agriculture for the MPoK, there's a lot of shit you get from /k/ that can prove itself to be useful.

Also dibs on working with militia

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 26 / 6 / 18 / 6 [Update]

ok so basically little shitty home PVC pipes are 10cm diameter and cost a dollar per meter.

What you are looking at is 50cm diameter, 10cm thick, cost at least 50 dollars per meter, do deal with extra production effort and higher spec construction

Also, we appeared on BuzzFeed

buzzfeed.com/kekwillsmitethisshithole/free-kekistan-kekfugeeswelcome-2wcpf

All Praise KEK

bump for ethnostate

Great now we have to deal with normie bullshit

you are too black to be allowed into an ethnostate

Need a helicopter pilot?

>PEX outside = toxic, isn't it?
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Also, I already have three, uh Anonymous Gold members, very oldfag, who want to build and maintain a water fluoridation station specially for Kekistan. Gotta look after those teeth, Sup Forumssters!

How about

Neuroatypicalandius

>scam of the centuries

Only if SJW settle in our lands.

Kewl meme

>water fluoridation station specially for Kekistan
inb4 semen in the water supply.

just saying

How long until (((they))) declare that KeK has WMD and they need to be liberated?

>didn't even check
you are too much of a normie to get into a meme state

So give me a quick rundown:
Do we need a militia or any sort of self-defense force? In a year or so I'll be able to provide some training in that respect.
What are the exports we'll have? We have Kekcoin, a lot of the information we're seeing here is based around the initial setup and not a lot is geared toward the future. Stronk reich became stronk by exporting goods to other places.
What citizenship requirements are there going to be? Will "citizens" be able to have land yet not actively be within the community for extended periods of time?

you are undeserving of basking in our lords digits

said the normie

I am ALL in in this project. Helping from day 1. And I WANT this trainment.

With kekcoins you claim land and you start your business in your land. It's not "our" busines. It's yours. Just provide value to /OurPeople/. READ: We're not communists.

They would have to tread carefully with the militia aspect of it because that makes it a threat to the DoD but a police force could work.

First they tried an island
Then white colony Namibia
Now Virgin ia
How many tries until you give up?

KIKE

>currency backed by land
im in.

im black though, is this a whites only thing?

use it before we lose it gents

*Van City Idea*
In order to get this shit off the ground, we all buy vans, deck them out to be livable spaces (tons of info on youtube for this) then create a walled van city similar to a trailer park set up. This is of course just to tide us over until we start "actually building shit"

oh yeah

Yeah bro has it right we dont want this to be waco 2.0

we'll never give up.

>5 posts by this id
>all shit
Get back to your ghetto, you nigger

NWO cards are visions of what my be, not what will be.

oh, ok

have fun guys
;-;

>oy vey stop trying to make an ethnostate goyim

Well of course, but if there is a need for a populace that can act as it's own police force (read "force") then I could assist with that basic stuff in case Antifa or whoever gets uppity and wants to chimp out on our land.
It wouldn't be a "militia", it would just be a lot of ranchers :^)
I understand that kekcoin is based entirely around land ownership, my question becomes how a lot of this stuff would be moved around. I guess it comes down entirely to the individual, and I think that's a pretty cool thing they have going on.

Having a trading post might be useful for settlers.

You should ask the TRS forun goys for help.

We are autists not hippies but still not a bad idea

Yeah... (((they're))) never going to reach their goal of selling six million dollars worth of '''kekcoins''' to buy some land, and this is a simple ploy like trumpcoin for some jew faggot to make a couple thousand dollars for his piggybank. archive.is/o4QCI

Honestly the best idea is to get the land, create an organized religion regardless if it is based around Kek or The God Emperor. And then do something similar to the Amish or Redskins niggers

KEK... /we/ only need to sell the 2.95% of the kekcoins to have the Market Cap of a "literally who" shitty coin named Synereo which is the money required to buy the land xDDD It is pretty easy to achieve.

Lurk market cap of altcoins here:coinmarketcap.com/

Link the discord faggot

I wanna be the Führer. Can I? Pleeeeeez

/OurServer/ discord.gg/3FAZQX8

/OurChannel/ in the Republic of Kekistan server: discord.gg/6YYh29g

I'm training as one

Shit is barren yo

What land is being considered for purchase? Ill volunteer my labor to conduct a phase i esa so we dont buy land with env liens against it

It's in the OP faggot

Fantastic, fuck you

You think we want dirty niggers in our land?
This is what we are running from.

Only some forms of PVC piping are considered moderately safe for potable water.

Consider HDPE pipes. Much better. Can also be butt-welded.

Have a background in water treatment, biochemistry, economics, finance and bushcraft here.

I'll toss some shekels at this project if it gets up and running, but I'd like a plot of land for my investment.

I have been working on a new religious text. We can take the best parts of current religions and pair them with scientific principles.

Basically anti-Marxism, because fuck Marx.

Guys, what the fuck are we doing? There was an actual Sharknado in Australia.

This timeline is so amazing.

>tfw probably will never get accepted just for being mexican

you're a bunch of raycis

>Have a background in water treatment, biochemistry, economics, finance and bushcraft here.
THESE SKILLS ARE NEEDED. Register yourself on the forum

>I'll toss some shekels at this project if it gets up and running, but I'd like a plot of land for my investment.
Literally the whole Kekistan thing is just about this. If you have a coin you have a legal claim over 1 sqm of unoccupied land in the settlement.
Read: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.msg184

we should light skinned Hispanics in, but nothing darker. (they have that famous work ethic (:)

we should allow*

shiiit

Why don't you take our bluprints and start a latino community with the same Scheme? Why do you need to be accepted by whites?
>P.S. we respect you (if you are not a SJW, but we want to stop white genocide, sorry dude.

No.
Do you learn nothing burgers?

Will do. I'm going to be dabbling in agriculture too come the summer time. (I know it's not something you simply dabble in buuuuttt eh, have to start somewhere.)

>leaf

ok

Easier then that follow /tg/ and just follow the Imperial Truth from 40k. Basically what Sup Forums already follows.

>read up on kekcoin
>dont have to live there to benefit

...im still in

faggots thats now how it works

Indeed. You can profit from our success. Also visit. But this is a reserve to stop white genocide (and trigger normies haha)

Too niche. Kekism needs a book of its own and it needs to appeal to intelligent normies and critical thinkers too.

Read Mencius Moldbug & Nick Land. The MPoK is based on their philosophy and political thought.

I can probably handle the ISP side of things.
I've worked for a WISP, I have a Cisco routing and switching cert, and I generally know what I'm doing.
May need to hire a lawyer though unless we will have one in the group.

I'll pass this on to a guy I know in FL who just sat the Bar exam.

>Sup Forums island #93458912

I'm sure this time it'll work.

Is it gonna be whites only?

New Virginia

>Lilbertarian
No
Fuck off
You're not going to use our ancient frog God for your meme bullshit

so you guys listened to me and are going to start off making a town?

excellent, however the OP shit makes me feel like this is co-opted by someone already