Should I join the Canadian forces pol? Anybody on here with experience?

Should I join the Canadian forces pol? Anybody on here with experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdCHJa1iZYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My friend was a gay retard, somehow they accepted him. You will fit right in.

Was in for 4 years as infantry, did a tour in Afghanistan. If you want to go in pick something that can transfer to the real world.

It's super gay now, everybody has to take a mandatory Gender Based Analysis course.

Thats not nice user

You'd be deployed to exterminate your white countrymen when they don't completely bow down to Islam

Seriously?

I don't regret my time in, helped me grow up and gain some skills if our world goes sideways. You don't have to be the retard.

Yeah if you want to do fuck all and be part of a broke unit that has no money.
>Everyone that gave a fuck got out
>Everyone that can't get a job outside of the forces stayed in

No it's fine, he was pretty gay and smug, I hope he gets shot. He was supposed to have a good bye drink with me and never showed up.

Total gaylord.

I want to join infantry to (((operate))) for a couple of years

Would a vestibular disorder resulting in balance issues and major deafness on the right side due to a 'benign' brain tumor disqualify a person from military service in this country?

I would say the more brain that is tumor the better.

And where do you expect to "operate" senpai?

Join the reserves. If you don't like it quit as you would any other job

Germanistan obv.

Do you belive in Canada and its objectives?
Do you believe the populace?
What about the law makers?
Resist or Defect before the day of the Rake old chum. You can tell by Trudaloo that they think they have dumbed the populace down into servile consumers.

But seriously, what are Canadas interests?

This pisses me off because i thought the EU and the commonwealth were going to be a counterpoint to vapid Americanization/Californication.

The EU got duped into accepting and proliferating Americas "soft power" agenda. Now we have "Eurovision".

P.S Don't get drawn in just because of nice looking gear.

I've been out since 2009 so i don't know how it is now. But If your a young guy it never hurts to get some soldier training. You can always quit if you don't like it.

If you're planning on making a career out of it I wouldn't recommend combat army trades.

Recruiting centers will lie about trade transfers to coax guys into joining combat arms. I originally signed up to be a lineman and they told me I'd have to wait over a year to get accepted. They then called me up and said "hey, we can get you in artillery right away, do a few years and transfer to lineman". Well it ain't that easy. Regiment will do what it can to keep it's numbers up which includes stalling, losing paperwork and intimidation and shame tactics to keep you from BEING SOME AIR FORCE FAG.

So be careful when taking advice from the recruiting centre guys.

Reserves or reg force faggot?

If you wanna dig.holes on the weekends go reserves.

If you want no transferable skills, blow out your knees hips and back over 25 years go reg force.

Dont join infantry.

-t. Ex-reservist

>reservist talking shit
lol I bet you think you were an "operator" too

Canacucks are gay

get a real job in the private sector and stop leeching off my tax dollars dumb welfare nigger

Currently joining the reserves as a supply tech

Job sounds easy and laid back not to mention the pay is pretty good. Might stay for the long run

There's no life like it, user.

Sadly you missed zapping sandfriends under Harper. Things are looking to be real lean under Weedman.

t. Army Officer with 12 years

Canadians are faggots, they should stop pretending they can actually fight wars

I know a faggot who just joined, says he likes it but he's so scared to say anything about what type of shit they're doing to him I never hear about anything that goes on.

I'd say you're better off staying away from government jobs all together, go be something cool like a lumberjack

Thinking of becoming an officer after my run as a supply tech

What degrees do they accept?

This.

>guNZ
Motherfucker calm down

Do you nigga's need Welders? I need a job.

It depends on what occupation you want to do, obviously. Do your research, if you can't, you probably shouldn't be an officer.

(((You)))

Weak bait.

I'm not a recruiter, and my occupation does not require anyone to do welding, just wielding a computer.

>americans talking shit

Okay kid

I know what i was. I know what we did.

I know my limits.
I dont nees to talk tough on the internet to make my self feel pretty.

Just giving OP good advice.

>good advice

You'd have a point if you weren't living in Canada.

Hey user, I'm the op of this video back in 2008/09.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdCHJa1iZYU

Hows life these days? is the old army completely gone to this newer pc faggotry they started pushing back in the 2000's? I dont keep in touch with mt old buddies much since I got rid of facebook.

OP is canadian though buds.

Dont you have a healthcare premium to pay?

yes, join the canadian forces so your women can sleep with bears.

Nope sorry, I'm too busy eating kale and grass to give a fuck about health insurance.

youd be better of joining the RCMP

>pays much better
>dont die for israel
>you are the law.

cons
>95% of the time you are stationed in the middle of nowhere

At least it's peaceful(?)

my best friend just handed in his papers to leave the infantry, by the sounds of it it fucking sucked although he did get to tour a lot of europe on taxpayers dime

eh if its not out west I guess fents is basically like meth in merica

This is pretty much all modern militaries.

>user joins thinking they will be able to serve their country
>user soon realizes that command structure is controlled by complete morons and is estentially a free private military for countries riches familes
>user is forced to work doing various things for 4-6 years sometimes kill illiterate brown people some where in the world to secure resources for their social superiors.
>user begins to question his worth and value as user slowly realizes hes been duped
>user either kills himself or leaves the military and enters the private sector putting his knowledge and skill set to some actual productive use or at least earns a decent living to build something

This is how it has played out for almost everyone I know who has joined the armed forces in the all western countries. some turn it into a career but they tend to be the most degenerate faggots you'd ever meet. Good men don't serve in modern militaries for long anymore.