Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7um7K7ayev4
youtube.com/watch?v=SpnfZNNAG9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link ?

he is insufferable
>trump hasnt called me i hate him
>i was responsible for his winning i tell ya
>had dinner at mar-a-lago and trump said i needed to stay around for few more years
>trump is the best he really sees how it was I savage who got him elected
>i had a martini and i have a hangover oh vey
>freddy oh your so funny

But he's a neocon globalist Jew.

Don't forget about his dog Teddy. He constantly goes on half-hour rants about how his dog is the best thing ever

Still can't beat his "sodomite" rant on TV. Good times.

This. Guys a neocon for the goys.

Let me know when he says this. (Hint he won't)
youtube.com/watch?v=7um7K7ayev4

>Michael (((Weiner)))

Don't forget:
>maybe I won't be invited to the White House for dinner
>maybe I won't have another have another bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup
>I don't like ice cream anyway

My recent favorite:
>holocaust was real
>A Jewish historian said so

Born: March 31, 1942 (age 75 years), The Bronx, New York City, NY
Height: 5′ 4″
Full name: Michael Alan Weiner

carpet bagger crypto jew

Oy vey: The show.

HOLY SHIT!!! When was this?? Ive never heard alex name (((them)))

Savage can still kick some ass. Leave him alone.

I have started to listen to him a few weeks ago. The guy is hilarious

Any other podcasts of oldschool normie/right wing radio I should listen to? Mark Levin is low energy

I actually like Savage too. Hes funny and pretty damn savage.

Hannity is a good guy, talks about a lot of important stuff that the libs ignore

ARE YOU LISTENING TO THIS SHIT?

HE'S GOING FULL BLOWN HONORARY ARYAN

Isnt he a Fox-cuck?

Listen to Wilkow Majority!!! Youll like him. Hes on XM patriot

Yes, but he does hit right on target a lot of times.

sage this unimportant shit shill thread

TEDDY SHAT IN THE BACK SEAT OF MY EL CAMINO I TOLD TEDDY "DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SHITTING BACK THERE TEDDY DO YOU THINK I CAN'T TELL WHAT YOU'RE DOING???" BUT HE JUST IGNORED ME AND NEXT THING I KNOW I'M AT A STOP LIGHT WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN SCREAMING "TEDDY! STOP SHITTING IN MY CAR RIGHT NOW!!!"

Old school white nationalist user here. Don't mind right wing Jooz. We have cultural+ideological overlap.

sa ge
get your e-celeb shit out of here

Just picking up more pedos at pedo a lago. This man is fat. A crypto. And ugly as sin. Everything he says is pure poison

he was literally calling out the jewish mafia on yesterday's show... although he was also saying a bunch of cucked shit like "the jewish mafia's the same thing as the russian mafia, italian mafia, mexican mafia... hell, the jewish mafia wants to abolish the state of israel!"

I used to listen to Savage. Not anymore. Levin is pure trash.
Wilkow, Hannity, and Breitbart Daily Ive been listening to lately.

>Those Chinese restaurants always serve such horrible food.
>Don't forget to buy my book, if you can't find it at the book store the Liberal media is telling the employees to hide it.
>We have a caller, he's an idiot GET HIM OFF THE LINE!
>I am constantly under attack, the media is trying to silence me, buy my book, it explains everything.
>I just want to relax on my boat in San Fran, ugh, why are there so many liberals here.
>Teddy farted in the studio, I think it was the China man trying to poison him with all of the MSG they use!
>He might die, let me rant for a half hour about meatballs.
>We have another caller.

That vid was from yesterday?? No way, i thought it looked like an older vid. Yea he sort of played it down a little, which honestly I do understand, but if alex actually stepped up to (((them)) I would get a huge boner

breitbart is absolute fucking dogshit, a bunch of cucked limpwristed millennials with nasally nerd voices talking complete nonsense and sucking up to john bolton and any other neocon that will give them the time of day. raheem kassam is alright when he's not talking to bolton but alex marlowe and matthew boyle need to be hanging from trees.

that vid is from 2012 as it says in the title, i'm just saying AJ was talking about the jewish mafia on yesterday's show

thats exactly why I dont do Savage anymore

The holocaust was fake, I saw a picture proving it.

Cool I go surf a little and check out infowars and watch yesterdays show

Did you like the show when Bannon hosted it??

i don't think bannon has a very good personality as a radio host but he was definitely a much better host than alex marlow, he respected the callers a lot more and could get a lot more useful perspective out of them

You should listen to the David Duke show

his best work:
youtube.com/watch?v=SpnfZNNAG9s

More shilling than infowars oy vey!

You're also forgetting.
>Nobody wants to talk? Nobody. Not a SINGLE caller.
>Alright. I give you the topics and I guess it doesn't interest you that our freedoms are being taken away.
>This is ridiculous. Can't get a SINGLE caller.
>*Gets a caller*
>Hi Dr. Savage, how are you?
>...
>Hello?
>YOU DON'T KNOW ME! I DON'T KNOW YOU DON'T ASK ME HOW I AM! NOW MAKE YOUR POINT.
>O...okay. Well my point is tha...
>HANG UP ON HIM! HANG UP ON HIM NOW!
>I just can't take it. These psycho people can't function or talk.
>I'm the greatest. Nobody sticks up for me so I gotta stick up for myself.
>I hate fox news and the Leprichon.
>Why won't Fox News have me on their show?
>Also make sure you get my book.
>I don't need a new car. But make sure you buy my book. You will NEED it to battle all of those liberals.
>Ooo liberals bad. Oooo.
>I'm Michael Savage and I endorse this product. In fact I need to get some of this right now.

MFW.

Oy vey he's talking about being beaten by the mean goyim again

This nigger is going to interview general Flynn?

>BACK SEAT OF MY EL CAMINO

Has anybody read his medical books? I heard Maximum Immunity is good and will protect you from AIDS and CANCER.

Why wouldn't you post a link? Wtf is wrong with you.

Is he still crying that Rush Limbaugh isnt spending half his show everyday plugging Savages book?

When that kike faggot says bar fly, references Bannon, or suggests some other talk radio guy talk about his fucking book like he does every 12 seconds I shut the shit off.

>Why won't Limbaugh acknowledge me? Well, I explain this in my new book.
>You want to know how to make healthcare work in this country? I already told you how, it's in Trump's War
>New York Times Bestseller right now. Hannity should have me on. Why won't he call me? You wanna know why? Well, I talk about this in my new book.

>Caller, say what's on your mind

Doctor Savage, how we save healthcare is---

>Do you know I already saved healthcare? Do you know about the book? I'm sending you Teddy and Me. It's a story about a man and his dog. Clearly you know everything there is to know about politics so I want you to read about my dog.

>The cheese was bad. How can these animals server this to me? Don't they know I'm an old man? I tell ya how to make good cheese. It's in my new book: Trump's War.

I've listened to Savage for about 7 years and I know he likes to gloat sometimes, but he has become insufferable of late. It's almost childish. The show has gotten bit boring and i stop listening after the 2nd segment when he gets the retarded callers ringing up.

>How do I do this everyday?
>How do I? Robert?
>Let me tell you something. My friends...
>I don't have any friends.

Honestly I feel bad for ol' Mikey. The man just has his dog and his show. He needs this.

Savage interviewed Matt Drudge?

Probably, Drudge loves Savage and they have the jew connection

Did I miss the Drudge interview?