Leftist protest at University of Washington

VoL is at the itsgoingdown.org/university-washington-fascism-hate/ event, watch the livestream! periscope.tv/VanOfLibRep5/1yoKMeaAgqRKQ - the link might be updated below.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restorative_justice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God, these kids are pathetic. They're marching on home ground, at a public university, and can't even get 50 people.

>VoL
literally who?

Ubisoft was never great!
If you're interested in our movement, visit vanguardofliberty.org

Students shouldn't have the right to protest.

"You claim to keep people safe, but on J20 you didn't take any action to protect people." You're right, they should've broken up the riot entirely. Christ, how long did it take to write this speech?

"OH NO NAHZEES PUT UP POSTERS!"

Oh shit, someone just got nabbed by the PO LEES

Holy shit it's happening. They're rioting

Lol you nazis can't even get 20 viewers so cringe

THE POLICE JUST NABBED SOMEONE!

Cops seem to have arrested one-two people, and are currently penned inside a building. Think they just released the arrestee.

So the libnorants are chimping out again?

Low energy

Restorative justice fliers on the ground, being blocked off by bike cops. Pottery.

These chants are crap.

Bike lives matter.

"black lives splatter" If only.

Get them out of here. confiscate their coats.

>restorative justice
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restorative_justice
There's something about living in the U.S. that makes people's brain rot.
We in Europe are cucked, but this is a whole new level of idiocy.

Jesus christ this is fucking dumb.

da evil alt right is here, and they're trying to give speeches at our school.

Also, why is this guy facing away from the crowd?

Kraut use the magical device known as a computer, type in vanguard of liberty and then click enter. You will find some information on it.

"Toxic individualism" fucking knew it. They're collectivists, they can't have people thinking independently on campus. The rage grows.\

also, "heteropatriarchy." How long until all the buzzwords are made into one word?

Individualism is what drives progress further.

There's no clear definition of what being alt-right is so it's just another retarded label to give to anyone who is not in their marxist cult.

No matter who you are, if you believe the government should follow its immigration laws, you're alt-right.

heterocispatritoxicwhitepriviledge
did i miss anything?

Who the fuck is VoL

Do we have a new antifu?

bumpo

Holy shit, search it in a fucking browser. Are you actually just sitting there and autistically hitting refresh until someone responds or something?

The Vanguard of Liberty. For more information see - vanguardofliberty.org

Why is it so hard to listen to liberals talk? I think it's a Clinton thing, every since Clinton started running it became impossible to stand any liberal giving a speech.

So you're nobodies, got it

Is there any Anticom (the official group) to help you guys

THEY NAMED THE CHAN!

This is a form of retardation.

Gay men hate themselves, that's why they support Islam like this guy.

Why are collectivists such shitty people?

So you're autistic, got it

this is your brain on Marx

>At the Red Guard rallies, Lin Biao also called for the destruction of the "Four Olds"; namely, old customs, culture, habits, and ideas.[37] Lin's speeches, heavy on rhetoric but light on details, did not specify what needed to be "destroyed" as part of this campaign. Mao believed that in creating "great disorder", the masses should organically steer the direction of the movement rather than rely on the authorities to tell them what to do. As a result, the movement quickly spun out of control.

>Some changes associated with the "Four Olds" campaign were largely benign, such as assigning new names to city streets, places, and even people; millions of babies were born with "revolutionary"-sounding names during this period. Other aspects of the Red Guard onslaught were far more destructive, particularly in the realms of culture and religion. Historical sites in every part of the country were ransacked and destroyed. The damage was particularly pronounced in the capital, Beijing, a city rich in history and full of cultural relics, where thousands of designated sites of historical interest were destroyed. Red Guards also laid siege to the Temple of Confucius in Qufu, Shandong province.[39]

So the woman who got arrested apparently hit a guy for recording her. These peoples are idiots.

That's a good way to get people to join your group

at this point liberalism is just a 24/7 flashmob meant to harm others
I miss 10 years ago when flashmobs were a novel and temporary thing that only niggers did to organize convenience store robberies

Not my group, not a part of it.

Back in the day.

bump for violence on stream

What do you need to know? I can answer all VoL related questions guys.

This just in: A hat was stolen.

They stole a campus republican's hat. I was hoping for something more happening level.

They chanted "Fuck your hat". It was a "Make UW Great Again" or something like that.

we need to start wearing hats with remote controlled explosives stitched into the visor so when they grab and run we can blow their hand off.
or maybe a remote surveillance device with a backup battery so if they kept the hat sitting around in their anarchist collective as a trophy we'd be able to eavesdrop and report their plans to the cops until the battery dies

How do you join

Daily reminder: An attack on one hat is an attack on all hats.

that or sew razor blades into them.

if you're going to a protest wearing a maga hat, soak it in nitroglycerin before
that way antifa will steal it, light it up, and /oops/

bursting dye packs are the way to go fellas

Go to our website and use the contact form or just message us at [email protected]

"Tell me about the communist. Why does he wear the mask?"

I don't have a periscope account, but someone needs to tell the streamer to banepost antifa.

What happens after that

We will respond with all the information you may need.

Guess that's it. Protest has dispersed, antifags aren't willing to talk to streamer anymore because he told the cops what happened.

The stream had ended, thanks for watching.

I sent it