What did he mean by this?

What's his angle?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SaZ9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It means he's starting to lose his mind.

oogaa dah boogaa dah

Flynn is about to expose some mayor shit, not trump related actually.

Prepare for the civil war when Trump wins this battle

Well hes right

Death to all normies!

We should make a prank with Russian Hacking and send it to CNN and then post video
with it.

>What's his angle?

It means Flynn has nothing on Trump, so Trump has nothing to fear from Flynn taking the stand.

Wtf do you think it means you retard?

I believe this to be the case. I recently made a thread not a few hours ago about this: archive.is/SaZ9s

The tail end of the article gives the quote from Flynns lawyer:

>"General Flynn certainly has a story to tell," Flynn's lawyer, Robert Kelner, said in a statement, "and he very much wants to tell it."

>But, he added: "No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurance against unfair prosecution."

Why is there no /ptg/?

Flynn gains a lot and he has nothing on Trump. Its a bluff and Trump is calling him out.

He means the White House is in frenzy mode and they are throwing everything out just to see what sticks. Expect his resignation by Monday.

will somebody shoot that bastard already?

>I believe this to be the case.

I think he's gonna drop some major shit about him and Obonger, and why he was hounded out of the governement a few years back.

Flynn has a major axe to grind about that and now the Dems have hounded him out a second time.

Expect fireworks.

Lol, don't bet on it faggot. The Dems have had a witch hunt for his entire cabinet since before he was even inaugurated.

Jesus how hard is this to figure out? Why is this a big secret?

Flynn asking for immunity has more to do with the medias war on Trump than any alleged crimes.

Wants proof he won't be dragged into a fake narrative.

Makes sense to me. We're seeing the FBI leaking classified Intel to NYT, he could very well be set up.

>The Dems have had a witch hunt for his entire cabinet since before he was even inaugurated.

They've openly admitted to blocking/taking down everyone appointed by Trump, before his inaug.

Losing has made them such bitter cunts.

Trump is fearless!

On Monday, Donald Trump will still be President, and you will still be a faggot

Seeing as how some of these conversations took place prior to the inauguration, when he could not have had the necessary clearance to do what he did, I would think so.

He's playing chicken with the left because he's knows they have nothing.

Why does Flynn even need immunity? Can't Trump just pardon him?

>ask for immunity in that this is

>He's playing chicken with the left because he's knows they have nothing.

The fun part comes when Trump wins the game of chicken and Comey clears him. Then the Democrat party slides down into an abyss that is can never recover from.

They will never be taken seriously again.

Either he knows Flynn has nothing that will hurt him or this will make Trump look like a real big idiot I feel like with this being quite a big deal if it can really fuck with Trump it has to be the former because it would be way to serious to call a bluff publicly like this.

>Can't Trump just pardon him?

Of course he can, but that would drag Trump into a partisan melee.

It's better for Flynn to deal with his own situation and leave Trump out of everything. The Turkey bullshit is going to be a problem for him, but the Logan Act is all but defunct anyway. There's reports that he didn't fill out his forms properly, hence the immunity request.

Even if they clear him, I believe all this shit will stain his career. If the media continues to throw more accusations at him, worst case he may end up as Christian Wulff.

drumpf knows his time is almost over

Same

They already shouldn't be taken seriously ever again after their monumental failure in the election, but this will be the final nail in the coffin.

confirmed

He's pointing out that Flynn hasn't yet asked for immunity, as the fake news are saying. He's also showing himself on Flynn's "team" so to speak, as the media will attempt to play up Flynn against him.

Nothing to hide. He called their bluff.

it's either this or i think he might be asking for immunity and then it'll be literally nothing. just to stir up some more keks

Bump

That sentence is confusing as shit.