I-85 """"accident""""

so it seems authorities are still playing dumb that they have no idea how their bridge spontaneously caught on fire and collapsed? to the best of my knowledge no oil tanker exploded. and according to the DOT press release inert materials were stored beneath the bridge. authorities also claim there is no evidence of terrorism. i wonder if this is a homegrown terror attack that caught us off guard. what say you Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@33.8136796,-84.3666297,3a,75y,96.51h,88.92t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sSJS3c_hdOojrgMfONLQmvg!2e0!5s20120401T000000!7i13312!8i6656!5m1!1e1
youtube.com/watch?v=zJUFAD28Kf0
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1490/91/1490919541350.jpg
twitter.com/wsbtv/status/847589791390728192/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.ajc.com/news/traffic/breaking-all-lanes-shut-down-due-heavy-black-smoke/FRzANVZ9vgyWW2WZfyN6jI/
wsbtv.com/news/photos/gallery-i-85-collapse-aftermath/507896041
ajc.com/news/crime--law/arrests-made-after-red-mercury-investigation/7OYCXYk9enyAGnfRU6rABI/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a homeless campsite. Somewhere in atlanta there's a toothless hobo laughing his ass off.

if this truly was an accident, that's almost worse. if i were a mujahideen i'd be studying this incident to learn how to replicate it across the country.

the copper and rubber coils were there for over 5 years

google.com/maps/@33.8136796,-84.3666297,3a,75y,96.51h,88.92t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sSJS3c_hdOojrgMfONLQmvg!2e0!5s20120401T000000!7i13312!8i6656!5m1!1e1

Terrorism

>all that copper
>no niggers stole it in five years
I don't believe it

change the dates

i keked

That's not copper fool. Looks like polyethylene conduit pipe.

Thatd definitely burn but enough too collapse a bridge?

Something is not adding up here.

What a quality post. Great contribution. Man I hate when children post on Sup Forums.

learn how to use filters, faggot.

Conduit pipe doesn't melt steel bridge beams.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJUFAD28Kf0

Lmao you fucking dear lingering dumb CUNT. Your entire life must be living in Pussy fear from brown skinned Muslims trying to feed themselves or building awesome cities like Dubai. Grow the fuck up and get a fucking life you piece of shit retarded American fuckstick

That still makes the post a childish leaf post for everyone else.

Ghost of Gen. Sherman. Interstate is the new rail road.

Yeah no mate. I don't get triggered in the lefty dickwit sense. I simply can't stand seeing the self centred American retards living their entire lives in fear of "muh terrorism" as if they'll ever Fucking encounter it. You children need to actually go out and see reality instead of posting a scary article every few days where statistically on a planet of SEVEN BILLION PEOPLLE bad things happen

Oh I see, exactly how much burning polyethylene conduit pipe would have been required to collapse this particular bridge?

Because steel has to be completely liquid before it collapses under heavy burden

i thought this was loosely tied to the story about the guy stopped with red mercury.

i suppose nobody jumped on it because they want to have the facts straight before everyone goes nuts because DIRTY BOMB.

what causes ppl to get this autistic?

That guy looks bro tier desu. Either way you are a phoneposter phaggit

>authorities are dumb

Vaccines.

Some glp'ers in the area heard an explosion before the fire

Its all I have. I live in an aboriginal camp

Whole lot of PVC and insulated wire stored under there.

Some random homeless guy got his rocks off setting a fire in there, the results are toxic smoke and enough heat to torch the connections between bridge sections. That's why it dropped a neatly defined section when it collapsed, versus an irregular one that would have broken down if the concrete had suffered multiple structural failures.

go home achmed.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1490/91/1490919541350.jpg

>Moments after the fire started

twitter.com/wsbtv/status/847589791390728192/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.ajc.com/news/traffic/breaking-all-lanes-shut-down-due-heavy-black-smoke/FRzANVZ9vgyWW2WZfyN6jI/

>awesome cities like Dubai
you mean the ones designed by western architects and built by indians, and paid for with the oil money scraps you're allowed to keep?

Does anybody have video of the freeway actually falling? All the videos I can find are cut from the freeway burning to the freeway already down

It was Jewish Lightning!

Probably just some kids that started the fire desu. What really concerning is that this is going to fuck the area up pretty bad and if someone did this en masse around the country they could cripple truck routes.

If PVC pipe fuel can melt bridges, jet fuel can melt steel beams.

I was just in Denver (what a disgusting polluted rathole) and there are Used car lots under bridges. So yes, it is perfectly reasonable to assume that in shitty oil slave regions, you will have giant accidents. Enjoy breathing those "inert" fumes, Oil Slaves

It was polyvinyl chloride pipe stupid fag. It burns and melts just like steel beams.

>Enjoy breathing those "inert" fumes, Oil Slaves
Roughly 50% of every product you consume is made from pretroleum. Suck it fag. Enjoy your bottled beverages. Walk everywhere you go? All you eat arrives at supermarket via trucks. Same for fast food, restaurants. Remove asphalt shingles from your roof. All pvc plumbing. Plastic cases on your tech stuff., etc. etc. Hipster doofus. You don't know shit do you?

I know this is a bait post but most Americans aren't actually scared of terrorists. We're really fucking pissed about it though. As much as we've fucked up we haven't fucked up at European level

Yeah areas under bridges in Denver are a disgrace.

Either hobo villages or scrap yards or an illegal dumping ground

wsbtv.com/news/photos/gallery-i-85-collapse-aftermath/507896041

The prestressed concrete beams would have spauled and exposed the steel. It would've sagged and just slipped out of connections.

You're so stupid you don't realize how much of their war on terror was fear driven. It's a subconscious fear you're probably too stupid to know exists or even begin to accept.

Fear is a huge motivating and controlling factor. They control the brainwashed retard masses like yourself by a massive fear driven campaign.

Even if it was an awesome city with white people everywhere what did they actually do to deserve it or get where they are? They sold some oil they pumped from the ground. It's not like they're actually legendary at a craft and they earned their place or they're capable of anything real.

Not to mention they're shitskin niggers who are subverting humanity and the world from our rightful place in a peaceful world. They work with the satanic fag pedo kikes to subvert humanity.

You are missing the point nigger

fucking kill yourself you worthless faggot. You aren't even capable of doing the research on the level required to come to the proper conclusion on the subject.

If you were even a little bit smart or motivated you'd have already figured it out. Which is it, are you too stupid, too lazy to do the research, in denail, or severely brainwashed? Or just shill

Either way you don't belong here fucking moron.

I think it's time for a quick rundown.

>Fear was huge after 9/11

No fucking shit retard. I'm talking about now. People aren't scared, they're mad. Any fear they have is out-weighed by their anger at the politicians trying to push us to ending up like Europe. I have never heard anyone in Texas pissing their pants at the thoughts of terrorist but I do hear how we have to hold people accountable for immigration that enables this and the people who enable terrorist. Maybe it's because I like in Texas or maybe it's simple bravado but there is no culture of fear here. Want to see a culture of fear? Look after 9/11 and the shit they pushed right after.

That would be dumb. All the risk of getting busted for terrorist charges from the FBI for a road detour.

Homeless nigger with a match cripples former olympic city for months.

(shameless self-reply)

i guess it was nothing. go back to sleep.

ajc.com/news/crime--law/arrests-made-after-red-mercury-investigation/7OYCXYk9enyAGnfRU6rABI/

who leaves materials like this under a bridge for over 5 years and only recently erects a bullshit barrier to stop people from going around it? Who did these coils belong to the city or state?

>who owned
GDOT probably

a lazy city

its blacksmithing

copper is what started the bronze age. copper can burn hot enough to smelt into crafts and the overpass is acting like a furnace trapping the heat on the top making it hotter inside while getting oxygen from the side. but the roads arent made with material to insulate that heat

i bet youd ingot in there. imagine the sword it could make

>bridge spontaneously caught on fire

Don't ever change Sup Forums

>update with image of start of fire
>cops standing around waiting on fire department
Its rare that the cops arrive before the Fire department to an emergency, at least where I'm from. they are usually a few mins behind the fire boys

massive rolls of PVC tubing will burn like that.

Theres a fire station about a quarter mile SE. Those ATL cruisers all have fire extinguishers. Also under this bridge a few hundred yards north is the waiting que for all the HERO emergency responce units which would all have fire extinguishers and maybe a visual on this.

Curious then why they left it to burn.

One would be forgiven for assuming they wanted it to catch fire given what we know atm.

"Not my job"
Those cops might have been able to stop it from spreading to adjacent spindles, long enough for the AFD to arrive.

fucking idiot cops arent equipped to fights fires and extinguishers are only good for certain types be it a chemical fires, metal fire or whatever. they couldve made it worse spraying something on it that could spread it

Are you actually retarded?

So the quarter mile away fire station just let it get out of hand?

I'm sure Alex Jones and Trump know all the answers

Apparently, fire can burn still despite the fire departments efforts. Who knew??

So we are just ignoring the fact that this flammable material was sitting there for over 6 years? No body is responsible for this incompetence?

wait wasn't this because a guy built a homemade nuke from mercury or something?

I saw a thread about this yesterday but I was really tired so I might be confused.

The point was the two officers could have very likely contained the fire by just spraying down the adjacent spindles while staying a safe distace away.

I bet no one will have the courage to repost this.

red mercury is a meme you dip