SERIAL KILLER IN BOSTON

SERIAL KILLER IN BOSTON

Every winter in Boston Massachusetts a young white man goes missing suspiciously in the North-End. It always ends the same where the victims body is later found floating in the Charles river or the Boston Harbor. As this winter came to an end i thought we had been spared yet another victim until today!
(Missing person link below)

whdh.com/news/police-searching-for-man-who-went-missing-after-celtics-game/

Every winter is the same as the last- See link to previous missing//drowning cases
footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com/#uds-search-results

All missing under similar suspicious circumstances in Boston and all eventually found in the water.

THERE IS A SERIAL KILLER IN BOSTON and the authorities refuse to warn the public!!!

I need your help in putting the pieces together and figured i could ask the Autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptidantiquarian.wordpress.com/2016/02/20/bostons-mysterious-vanishing-men/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_face_murder_theory
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_face_murder_theory
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rD3c1RSLeFo
coasttocoastam.com/guest/piehl-kristi/6517
nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2016/02/hoboken_matthew_genovese_conspiracy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

weaponized autism cures all

> Boston

We should do this. We found a flag with next to nothing, now let us truly show the cia how shit they are compared to our weaponized autism

I bet it is a latent homosexual catholic priest or something.

I believe I've seen this before on here.

Really piqued my interest.

Bump.

Here is more detail on each of the missing cases

We put our minds together to fuck Shia now this is important.

cryptidantiquarian.wordpress.com/2016/02/20/bostons-mysterious-vanishing-men/

bro this same exact shit happens in Milwaukee during the winter. some frat boy always goes missing leaving a bar and ends up being found frozen in lake Michigan. SAME EXACT SHIT

Bump.

This is Jonathon Daily- (jokes aside)

He was found in the Charles River CHAINED TO CINDER BLOCKS!!! police called it a ""suicide""

CIA?

In Milwaukee they leave a bar on the cities east side and wind up in the lake miles away.

None of the families have ever had any answers!
Authorities are completely "hush" about the whole thing for reasons i cannot fathom.

Boston is a big college town, imagine the money they would lose if families stopped sending their kids here for school...

>SERIAL KILLER IN BOSTON

probably just didnt pay his football bet losses off

What the common cause of death? If it's drowning, that seems inefficient and boring for a crazy serial killer

hes not white though

awesome

They go missing and are always eventually found in the water without a full understanding on the actual cause of death. Each individual case have extremely similar circumstances.

In each case the Boston Police conclude it as either an accident or a suicide but every year this happens in the winter.

These "drownings" go against all Drowning statistics as it always happens in the winter when people DONT GO SWIMMING - All able bodied young men whom can swim...

We need to find a solid pattern here.
For what I saw on the map, it could been a taxi driver or someone who can snatch and transport a person without looking suspicious.

The thing is is all of these men hove been with friends who they were getting a ride with. Last year the man who went missing in the same area his name was Zachary Marr and he stepped outside for a cigarette from the "Bell in hand tavern" and when his friends came outside to find him he was gone! He did not know the area and was found 2 miles away under the zakym bridge

Gangster shit maybe? Did he see something he wasn't supposed to see?

SOLID PATTERN

All are young white males, All go missing in the North end or along the Charles River
Usually missing their coat on a cold night.
All end up being found weeks if not months later in the water.

It was Scott Shelby.
I know, it makes no fucking sense but there you go.

>some random fuck drowns
>HOLY FUCK IT'S A CONSPIRACY ALL DROWNINGS ARE RELATED HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
You're almost as bad as the pizzagate faggots

No, these kids are all for the most part innocent idiots.
I am thinking there is a Grindr killer.

>Boston
The only thing regrettable is that there aren't more dead massholes. Fuck that city and fuck everyone in that state, for that matter.

Winter drownings fall into the less than 1% of all New England drownings.

Majority of drownings occur in summer months

This is an annual constant every winter.

Quit LARPing you stupid fuck

It's literally nothing

I understand the shills breaking up conversations that have to do with politics but i dont understand you shareblue faggots disrupting an ongoing investigation into quite possibly one of the biggest serial killers in this countries history. ffs

Harvard and MIT could be in the center of the earth and people would still want to go there due to brand recognition.

Don't you have a pizzagate thread to spam shitty infographics??

Come to think of it, you should start your own autistic infographics that nobody will look at to spam on here.

People drown, literally nobody here gives a shit.

You're pathetic and should drown yourself

The killer somehow lures them away. A female and a male killer team maybe? Have the victims been gay?

this post is what a serial killer that wanted attention because he was pissed that he hadn't been identified yet would do

I have thought that it would make a lot of sense for them to be closeted homosexuals.

1) They would not tell their friends that they were meeting a stranger
2) apps like Grindr and whatever else connect these unsuspecting victims with strangers

I have personally spoken with multiple victims freiends over the years and i have found indications that there very well could have been the possibility that they were closeted

LMAOOOOO

>op is the serial killer
>only kills 1 person a year like a lazy faggot
>get pissed and shitposts about his latest victim on Sup Forums

Look up paulides 411 or whatever. You will not sleep tonight, but it explains this.

solved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_face_murder_theory

>They would not tell their friends that they were meeting a stranger

In the article OP posted
>"Police say he was seen at the TD Garden and was supposed to meet a friend after the game for a ride home but never showed up"

Nice lead you have there mr. investigator faggot

Got drunk fell in river. Case closed.

Cities all over the world have this and idiots pretending to be detectives think its serial killers. The Manchester Canal Killer for example.

It's spring.

>paulides 411
I am aware of the smiley face killers... And when i went down to the scene of Zachary Marr i did infact find a smiley face scratched into the wall there near the bell in hand tavern in the north end... This is an annual constant that every winter without fail a young white male goes missing and is then found in the water weeks later. "always a suicide" but these kids are not the suicidal type.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO GUYS CHECK OUT THIS LARPing FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *wheeze* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA

YOU FUCKING EXPECT ANYBODY TO BELIEVE YOUR RETARDED BULLSHIT???

YESSS PEOPLE ON A MONGOLIAN CHESS WIZARD ENTHUSIAST FORUM ARE GOING TO SEND AN IMAGINARY SERIAL KILLER TO JAIL

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

EVERYONE says it is NOTHING

people on reddit, people on the news message boards....
I thought Sup Forums might be the place to actually find the truth but you assholes are just as jaded as the rest of the bluepilled world. congratulations for being oh so different from the normies you love to bash you virgin autistic faggots.

How's your first week here you fucking loser?

It is nice

Screenshot this post boys. You have not seen the end of this mess yet.

So, what leads? All these guys gay or something? All went to the same university?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_face_murder_theory

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rD3c1RSLeFo

coasttocoastam.com/guest/piehl-kristi/6517

>MUH LARP X-------------------------DDD
autism
Now let your shit thread 404 and cry yourself to sleep

Random coincidences some autist is trying to string together with connections that don't exist
It's fucking nothing

All missing in North End or along Charles.
All young white male.
Could all possibly be closeted gays.
Most with group of friends at time of disappearance.
All found weeks later in the same waters that had been searched but to no avail.

I blame the clowns.

They shoulda never gave them niggas makeup

How about you shut your fucking faggoty ass mouth and get the fuck out of the thread if you're going to whine like a little hurt bitch?

Keep going OP. You may be actually onto something here.

If it is nothing then it wouldn't happen with such similar consistency

This stuff happens all over, there is no serial killer. Young men, alcohol, and the elements can easily be a fatal mix.

I don't drink anymore but when I was a teen I had blacked out and attempted to walk home from a party late at night in the winter with like a foot of snow on the ground. I come to like waist deep in the snow in this semi fenced area with my phone missing, I start thinking I might of really fucked up and sort of start to panic since I had no idea where I was at or how I was going to make it home. It took me like what felt like an eternity to crawl out of there and my jeans were soaked at this point, I'm literally crawling onto the shoveled pavement when some old dude in a truck pulls up and asks if I was alright and I just hop into his vehicle and he starts driving saying he cant take me anywhere blahblahblah so I offer to pay him $20 to drive me home but I still have no idea where I was at but eventually I see I street and hop out making it home a short time later.

in retrospect however, maybe I just survived an attempted murder... fuck...

>the consistency is real in my mind

Don't you have a pizzagate thread to shitpost in you faggot?

This will literally be the same thing. Some dumbfuck posts a thread and it devolves into the same autists circle jerking over the same information they concocted to make it look like some grand conspiracy

You have schizophrenia

>in b4 they're all /polgbt/ discord faggots

Will check the video out

Since some of the victims have not been drunk, it could be that they have been drugged. I know a few people who had that happen to them. They where in a total submissive robot like state and one guy woke up in a total different city over 50km away(he somehow boarded a train) and the other in the street, robbed and beaten.That took place on the same evening.

Fucking hell how is this theory persuasive to anyone.

>According to the reports, two retired detectives from New York have spent 11 years investigating 40 cases of college-age men who died under similar circumstances: They disappeared after a night of heavy drinking, and their bodies were later recovered from nearby bodies of water. The drownings occurred in 25 cities in 11 states, stretching from New York to the Midwest, including nearly 20 cases in Minnesota and Wisconsin.

>They disappeared after a night of heavy drinking, and their bodies were later recovered from nearby bodies of water.

>The detectives base their theory on clues that include one hauntingly lurid detail: In 12 of the 40 cases, the ex-cops say they found painted smiley faces near where they suspect the bodies first entered the water. Because some of the deaths occurred on the same day in different states, the detectives surmise that more than one person is committing the crimes.

>12 of the 40 cases

Then why the hell are you so adamant to stick around and say it's nothing/larping/autists XD, if it is nothing? Fuck outta here.

>he doesn't know how to multitask
Get on my level, pleb

Fuck you too, I voted Trump

>he isn't looking at Marbles code while shitposting about body snatchers while analyzing the psychology of western born asian's self-hate.

user contains multitudes, senpai.

looked under my bed
he wasn´t there
>it´s all i could do

This is a constant in Boston.

Every winter (winter drownings are a statistical anomaly)
All are pronounced a suicide or accident (never foul play)
All are nice, smart unassuming young men who seemingly have bright futures (unlike most of you)

The best theory i have is that these young men are closeted gays who are looking for a hookup and meet the wrong stranger.

In all of these cases the friends have been left at the location and time of disappearance desperately searching for their friend.

The water is no where near the location of disappearance. Not a friendly walk in the cold.

People DONT GO SWIMMING IN THE WINTER

>The best theory i have is that these young men are closeted gays who are looking for a hookup and meet the wrong stranger.

Could just be drink spike.

WOW TELLING PEOPLE TO USE COMMON SENSE!!!

THANK YOU OH WISE OP I WILL MAKE SURE I DON'T GO SWIMMING IN THE FREEZING WATER

SEE? NO GRAND CONSPIRACY, JUST YOUR DUMBASS LARPING

I don't understand why the paid shills want to disrupt this... you really going to let this happen Sup Forums ?

regardless. In the end you will all see that there was something going on here and none of you did anything to stop it.

Bump.

Came here to say this. Trust us Canadians. We have empathy.

Yeah next year when some poor fuck gets drunk and finds a body of water.

You'll refer back to this as your evidence and you'll look as autistic as you do now

settle down sherlock
we're only an image board

Weird, and similar to a mystery in Manchester where young white men keep drowning in the canal, I read something about it last year, how the police suspected murder and there are too many cases for them to think they are not linked.

It is one thing if these drownings took place once every summer.........

It is once every winter, in the cold, when people stay away from water.

This has been a consistant for the past 6 years straight.

You are misremembering. A single professor said "maybe its foul play" and the media ran with it. The police say its accidents.

Anyone know the Solved to Unsolved Murder rate in the US?(only accounting random acts of no known motive)

12 is a lot. High chance that those 12 cases are related and the others aren't. The 40 are just cases that were investigated due to similarities. I understand your logic but your logic is wrong. 12 out of 40 doesn't matter. The 12 cases with the smiley faces matter. That's too many to be a coincidence with similar deaths. Even 3 deaths with smiley faces would be enough to make a theory out of.

LITERALLY debunked
nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2016/02/hoboken_matthew_genovese_conspiracy.html

Smiley Face Killer Theory is a diversion to what the fuck is happening here in Boston...

This convo is always derailed by
>muh smiley face killer
>OP is crazy
>people swim and drown in winter, get over it.

People still fall into water in winter, and are more likely to drown because hyperthermia will fuck you up. How many deaths are you attributing to this killer?

A face is going to be the second most common piece of grafiti after a cock and balls. Its coincidence.

>Sup Forums doesn't know there is a 10k bounty on white college-age males

Could definitely be happening. Just read about that cereal killer from Ohio who was recently beat to death in his cell. They called him the angel of death because he worked as a nurse aide and would poison patients who were chronically ill. He killed for decades, likely the highest kill count in history. I bet there were people suspicious before he was caught that were called idiots too.

>it's a diversion to nothing

Me is spook guise

I live in the Boston area. I've been hearing these stories for a while. There is definitely something going on and whatever it is it's creepy. This has been happening for quite some time

DIGITS AND KEK WILLS IT, OP'S HAPPENING IS LITERALLY NOTHING

PACK IT UP AND GO HOME FELLAS YOUR INVESTIGATION ENDS HERE

Thank you

This is real

Everyone local is talking and have been for years.

I came here for help Sup Forums

we can figure this out

There's lots of active serial killers in the US. Probably hundreds of them.

>t. faggot New Yorker

Get BTFO sorry you can never fucking win the AFC because your team sucks faggot, can't wait to win the superbowl again next year

Missing 411 investigates suspicious disappearances in national forests. Many are very odd including very fit people and hunters who were armed.

People who vanish in close proximity to their group or family, only to be found miles away over mountains and such.

A few instances of children going missing, only to be found days later somewhere that had been searched multiple times, or once again miles away over difficult terrain.

These are searches where infared was used by aircraft, sniffer dogs were brought to the scene and used, police and national park rangers searched, the public searched and even in some cases the military such as the green berets joined searches.

David has now moved to more urban areas to research cases of people going missing and try to find similarities.

Many of the cases are people being found dead in rivers after nights out or after being at a social event etc.

Someone asked if any research had been done on genetics to see if any link could be found.

Pic very much related.

The city of Whitey Bolger has a killer in it? You don't say!

Closely inspect the gay community of Jewston.

Case closed.

Did some digging and found photos from a murder victim's phone. This was the last one.

Yeah it seems like outside Boston not many people believe it, but so many people have been worried about this for quite some time. There has been bodies found at the Charles way too many times with the same features to believe this is somehow just a coincidence.

Locals know it but the rest of the country needs to know about it in order to figure this out. There is definitely something going on

aight, now, tbf, I live next to a river in a decent sized town near a city, and it's not like they're always pulling a new body out of it because "accidents happen"
most people are smart enough to understand that fucking around near a river when it's cold is a pretty shit idea

like I say, though, small town near a decent sized city
not sure what it's like in a big city like Manchester or Boston

if we could find the statistics for the amount of bodies pulled out of the Hudson or the Thames in a decade and then cross-reference that with the statistics for bodies pulled out of Charlies River, then you'd be able to see whether this is a normal pattern or not
just an idea

HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?????

That's neat but that wasn't what I was responding to. I don't really care about the thread but just wanted to correct the user's mistake in logic. He was under the assumption that since only 12 out of 40 murders investigated that means that it was inherently unreliable and wrong which isn't the case. That just means that those 12 cases are possibly linked together due to the smiley face. As mentioned, it seems to have been debunked as not even the smiles are similar to each other, among other factors. So like I said before, it was just a comment to correct the user's logic and not to give the theory my support.

How many have died?

Except the Patriots always win.