youtu.be/l3NmqcHfm24?t=7m6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mark my word
ban

WRONG

I see no problem with this

>says increasingly nervous man for the 592nd time

>KKK is still a thing

Why do leftists use this 90 year old boogeyman?

Mark my words:

Your mother throats me.

wtf where are the russians? This artist is a hackfraud.

Mark my words- You are a dumb fuck.

Sure wish you Russians would make up your minds who you want for our president

Meanwhile the left has hate shouters

Why is Trump taking orders from the FBI?

Ugh that teenage slam poetry

drumpf lied people died, more wars, more cheap labor, more privacy taken away and a police state enacted

It's really look ugly. You're Russian too so I believe you.

>Drumpf
You autists need to hang yourselves

Holy shit i've seen dozens of similar cartoons. Where you have a deformed looking drumpf with some kkk or nazis whispering in his ear. It's not fucking original.

>KKK
>neo Nazis
There are like 9 people in the KKK and 3 of them are undercover FBI agents. They're not a voting block. They're not a major political movement.

You don't even understand why he got there in the first place, Mr. "1 post by this ID"

sage'd

He's not going anywhere. 8 years.

This, anyone who seriously believes the KKK is actually relevant outside of being the "wolf" that Liberals cry about every single time is dumb. It really is just an FBI honeypot that hasn't really done any killing or damage since about a good half a century ago.

Oh wow a fact ignoring drumpfkin SHOCK

>political cartoon
>fact
Just gas yourself

Biased political cartoons aren't facts you subhuman.
Jesus Christ I wish a 2nd haulocaust would happen so all you retards can be purged.

who is drumpf and why should I care if he goes down?

He's no one don't worry

typical globalist bull shit

>hooked nose on the "nazi"

hey rabbi whacha doing?

youtu.be/l3NmqcHfm24?t=7m6s

me on the right

kill all nonwhites

#justshillthings

wtf I am with her now

Just because people arent officially KKK members doesnt mean they dont agree with all their ideals still.. Still the same people, just no white robe and hoodie.

How can the left look at this cartoon and not feel like their intelligence is being insulted. Don't the people who peddle this shit understand that this kind of infantile argument is why they lost this election? When the someone on the right tried to sell me on the patriotism meme I can't help but quit taking them serious.

These are the same people for decades have pointed at America and said
>Look at us. We suck! We killed Natives! And we were racist! We still are racist! We hate poor! We are the worst nation! Feel bad about yourself!
Now they are
>Don't elect DRUMPF because he isn't a real American! We are not racist! We don't elect rich people!
Fuck them. I've had enough of their disingenuous assertions.

Yeah, funny how that is right?

The right were the anti-russians before but now they seem to be okay with them because of Trump.

It's all partisan crap. Whatever one side can use to take down the other will be done.