Why should i as a non-american respect this flag?

Why should i as a non-american respect this flag?

What benefit to the world did it gave us the last 15 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/europe/report/nato-afghanistan-test-case-future-missions-draft
youtu.be/Y7tvauOJMHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huge amounts of disaster relief delivered by the US Military in hard to reach areas, for one. Fun fact, a US Navy hovercraft can deliver 60 tons of supplies from ship to shore, right up onto a beach.

you should probably start with respecting your flag first

And a B-52 can deliver over 30 tons of democracy right to a jihadi's doorstep MUHRICAA

Less muslims to invade your country.

We can respect it every 4 years for several months at the Word Cup.

Too much patriotism can be toxic.

Obama was a decent president considering the shit show American goverment and politics is. Do it for Obama.

>60 tons of supplies

That could feed an American family of four for a week.

that makes me sad

Average to below average at best.

Wouldn't piss on that flag if it was on fire

Pay dues hans

Slide thread detected

Fuckin hell Hans, you being cucks was funny at first but this is just sad. You deserve to lose your country.

You haven't since 1945.

No one gives a fuck what you think german.
Don't you owe us some money or something?

>What benefit to the world did it gave us the last 15 years?

It's the same as in prison. We "protect" you in exchange for "favors."

Because it can FUCKING annihilate you

Killing strangers so you don't kill your friends right?

Every country with nuclear weapons can FUCKING annihilate any other country. The fact that amerifats still think they are militarily relevant makes me laugh.

Pay $3b denbts to NATO, Germoney.

Fine example of the effects of a shallow gene pool on intelligence

I unironically non-jokingly hope your nation becomes a literal Islamic state. Not because you don't respect our flag, I couldn't care less about that. I don't at all say this with any anger or hatred. I want your country to serve as an example of what your mindset does to a nation that has been a part of that greatness which western civilization has achieved. I would love to see your ideology result in people like you being beheaded in the streets. Your wife/girlfriend, mother, grandmother, aunts, and daughters forced to wear black robes that cover them fully or face brutal beating and maybe even stoning as punishment.

You're pathetic. I hope your shit country burns to the ground.

Because the US has a defense budget that exceeds that of the rest of the top 14 richest countries combined

And yet you lost to Vietnam lmao

this desu senpai

Germans aren't traitors to their country. The German nation is a traitor to humanity and democracy and its inhabitants are complicit and taking part.

Your country stood up to the leeches that bled it dry and was subsequently the victim of the largest media smear campaign in history - a smear campaign powerful enough to shape the views of citizens like you a half century later.

The people that perpetrated against you have notoriously preached weakness while exercising power, and now Germans like you are allowing your people to be pushed around by guests that clearly hate you.

As an American, I can verify this.

I like the US, it's interesting. It's like an intriguing circus while most of Europe is really boring and kinda monotone. Like the US is shitty food that's tasty and Europe is healthy food that tastes like shit, there's a place for both of them

>1.5 million Viets killed
>58k US soldiers dead

Are you stupid?

Kills doesn't equal a win. You know better than that.

Why should I as anything or anybody respect this flag?

What benefit to the world did it gave us the last 15 years?

>declare mission in vietnam
>failed mission
>society backlashed and became degenerate
>bu-but we killed da most chinks usa numba 1!!1

As a non-American outside of America, you don't have to that's fine. But while you're in America, you should respect the flag and what it represents. I'm not saying worship it or anything, just don't be like those commies who burn the flag and raise their own. It's just simple moral principles. If I'm in Germany I'll respect your flag, and if you are in America you should respect ours.

and ((( you ))) lost.

how far would you stretch that philosophy? would you respect the iraq flag while you're there? the north korean flag?

read your reply

read similar "flag" reply

your "country" should be gassed to death

your ignorance is utterly despicable

It genuinely wasn't a war. It was a ruthless strategic move, and one that a great number of US citizens opposed.

The same thing is currently going on in the middle east, except those citizens are either blind, numb to it, or both.

heritage.org/europe/report/nato-afghanistan-test-case-future-missions-draft

I don't know whether or not I agree with it, but my only response to OP was the defense budget.

Basic respect, yes. I wouldn't bow to it, but while you're in the country you should show basic courtesy to them. And if you don't want to, then just don't go there then, why would you in the first place? No one is forcing you to visit a country, but if you do yes you should show basic respect to them while there at the very least. That's how I was raised at least.

>Italy
>Talking about other countries losing wars.
kek

if it were OUR country at stake, I guarantee they would be extinct. hippies stopped us from finishing the job.

How many people ever emigrated to a non-democratic country in the history of the world?

youtu.be/Y7tvauOJMHo

well, you can always take your frustrations out on a giant gorilla

You can stop respecting it when you start making your NATO payments faggot.

The US flag is the most aesthetic flag.

>What benefit to the world did it gave us the last 15 years?

Exactly that. The last 15 years.

it's good, but I still prefer the Union Jack aesthetically

Pay your 19.857.686.764.998$ Debt

Now you understand why we're willing and able to provide relief.

because we're the greatest country on earth and the land of the free

Your flag looks like it was done in microsoft paint.

i don't get that land of the free thing, i mean you are, but that's not really an accomplishment, all western countries are free.

seriously, in which way do americans think they're "freer" than other countries?

it probably was
its a fake piece of shit done by """reformed""" communists

yeah but they still put five minutes more effort into it than they did into your three vertical bars

the first amendment lol

I don't respect the flag, I don't respect their left and financial elite, but their right wing (i.e. classic liberals) are ok-tier. Too bad they do not know their history and worshiping "founding fathers", that all where slave and land owning oligarchs and tyrants, that where writing constitution only for their own. And it was like this, until (((Lincoln))) expanded the rights on all american citizens.

Lincolnists are the best. Anglo-worshipers are the worst.

Economic freedom, faggot.

Just pay your debts and shut up

>you can't even question the holocaust in 14 European states
Lol, just,
lol

Don't, who gives a shit?

PAY DENBTS JERRY

Something something guns something preventing tyranny something

Something something "illegal opinions" something germany something

>Too much patriotism

Dude this doesn't even a thing in the US.

Better off keeping it simple man. What's the point in putting in more effort if the end result is always going to be shite?

>says the nigger whomst will get shot by a cop over a parking ticket

>he can't answer the question
nice non-arguments cuck

>implying there's anything wrong with blacks getting shot when they break the law

>debt that we owe to ourselves
Done.
Why are you so mad, Germoney? Amerifat fucked your bitch?

>whomst will
You mean whomst'll?

Deswegen hasse ich solche Missgeburten wie dich. Hängen sollte man dich du Verräter deines Volkes, deiner Flagge und deines Landes !

You also have real freedom of speech and gun rights. I am jealous of your freedoms.

>Why should i as a non-american respect this flag?

As a German you should hate the flag that played the largest role in your defeat, next to the wearing-down caused by Russians (and the skullduggery that was Great Britain).

What benefits to the world did your country give to the world besides Protestantism, communism, two world wars and electing Merkel?

well, at the end of the day we can all just be happy we don't have japan's anus flag i guess

I'd give him a 4/10

Gun freedom here been a bit fragile.

Wouldn't be suprised in the next 15 years, we'll lose those rights.

We're basically violating every amendment and a line in the constitution by now.

You owe the American people a pretty penny hanz. I would not recommend you to let it accrue interest our rates are rising :)

Euch drecks Nazis erwischen wir noch alle!

>get BTFO
>act out like a sperg.
Never change ur-a-gay

you, your wife, and your daughters deserve sharia

Typical republican fear tactic. Gun rights have been improving the past 50 years. Though, I always err on the side of freedom, so I hope this continues.

>gun rights improving in the last 50 years
>Federal Assault Weapons Ban of 1994

Right, improving by making it illegal to earn certain weapons, sure.

Weißt du wie ironisch es eigentlich ist, dass ich kein etnischer Deutscher bin und gerade dadurch erkenne, dass Leute wie du der Untergang Deutscher Identität, Kultur und Lebensqualität sind.

Ich würde liebend gerne Verräter wie dich erschießen wenn der Tage kommen wird an dem genug nicht-hirngewaschene Patrioten sich trauen, die Kontroller über das eigene Land an sich zu reißen.

Is that a FAMAS?

fuck off Ahmed, here have a Cyclon Bee

G36-A1
It was a very well designed rifle for it's time but as of now this particular version suffers from these issues:

- Reflex sight has a tiny fov
- Has no Picatinny rails thus no easy and fast mounting for laser modules, grips or other optics
- Is less accurate than other rifle platforms because of these reasons : Barrel is fixed to the plastic frame, This also makes the rifle rattle like a motherfucky and feel flimsy at times
- 1 Meter long, one of the longest 5.56 issue rifles, for standard infantry role way too long.
- Doesn't aceppt NATO STANAG mags

Did you get your hands on the G36 Idz so far?

No. Sadly i was just a pog and thus was only issued basic stuff and only got to shoot the standard P8, MG3 and the standard G36.

Only combat units and only when they join advanced exercise or get deployed get to use the IdZ G36.

We stopped your country from gassing minorities.

To be fair, we should just disband NATO, leave the UN, and let the rest of the world deal with their own problems.

shut up, mohammed

OP is a huge faggot.
And all the butthurt burgers are retarded.

It's a hopeless fucking situation 99 out 100 young men think exactly like him. Germany is cucked beyond hope. I and a handful others are the fucking exception.

Even your bitch stasi chancelor doesnt respect your flag, the way no one respects germany