Prophet Muhammad (SAV); "Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will he be...

Prophet Muhammad (SAV); "Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will he be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"
OUR ARMY WAS BLESSED BY PROPHET MUHAMMAD, INFIDELS STAND NO CHANCE AGAINST US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeJiKDaztkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the conquered praising his conquerors as if he was one of them

jej

I will behead every christian subhuman
I will burn down your churches
I will destroy your idols (crosses, statues of Jesus)
I will piss on your dead bodies

Yeah but he predcited that ARABIA WOULD CONQUER IT

YET THEY DID NOT BUT THE TURKS

BTFO BY FALSE PROPHESY

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Ya Allah
Bismillah
Allahu ekber

Whatever your arab masters say, Turkroach. Don't forget to show your perfect submission by bowing down towards their land when praying. Now that's a good dog.

If you like fucking children, Islam is for you.

Muhammad (penis be inside of him) was an illiterate goat fucker.

>If you like fucking children, Islam is for you
Isn't that cath*licism?

I think Islam has it right. Maybe I ought to join them.

Sage.

honestly nobody can really explain things like this. Also the emergence of Islam in europe is creepy because they predicted europe would be muslim hundreds of years ago. I may consider converting, or at least reading up on Islam. Everything just seems to fit. I just feel it'll be weird considering my ancestors were in this nation since the 1600s and have been protestants even longer...

anti sage

sage and report

Inbred roaches being gays. Nothing to see here. Get the quote Mehmet the half Greek Conquerer used on his canon fodder troops, how he can't possibly lose, he has the dumbest loyal troops that think paradise with unlimited gold and alcohol with their own virgins awaits them if they die fighting for him.

roll

anti sage

except muhammad was not a prophet, he was a nothing more than a conman that manage to trick inferior people like you, nothing more than a pedo-rapist murderer with no honor, that god wouldn't even look at.

There was only one prophet, and his name was Jesus Christ our savior.
The time will come for european to wake up in a new renaissance, lauching a new crusade that will finally take back Constantinople and Yerushalaim.
So prepare turkroach, your days are counted

I am a Turkish-American legal citizen who spent his first 20 years in Turkey. And you are a disgrace to your Turkic heritage. Muslim sub-humans. REAL Turkic people are pagans, shamans. Islam is what destroyed every Turkic nation ever. It is what is destroying Turkey right now. Islam is a vermin and is not adaptable to modern society. I am tired of all you back-headed muslim inbreds ashaming our flag.

You can try, but in reality, it just doesn't work that way!
Mohammed carried a sword and killed people, it's no wonder his followers are insane. Guy made a religion for desert dwelling caravan hijackers like himself.

and tell me what is wrong with that muhammed ? why do you rather praying to a violent religion that destroys peace and defys human nature by all means ?

Ataturk said the same thing about his turk troops, I can't lose, these idiots think if they die in battle for me they get right into paradise.

Proxy pls

GTFO of pol, Erdogan!

Yanmayın koçlar

proxy lan onlar, ç*marlar nerden bilecek Sup Forums'u?

Yanma gavat
Yanma ekş*c*

I feel like they are proxying too. These are not real Turks. (((These))) are proxying propaganda posters

çomarlar bilmez ulan Sup Forums falan.

This. It's only a matter of time though before the lira crashes and the Turks/Roaches string him and his wonderful ugly family up on the steps of his 1,400 room palace. Then the roaches will eat them as they hang for a few weeks.

Roll

Sultan Mehmet ; "Verily you shall conquer the pantry. What a wonderful roach will he be, and what a wonderful brood will that brood be!"
OUR BROOD WAS BLESSED BY GREGORr SAMSA, MAMMALS STAND NO CHANCE AGAINST US

>Muslims armies are blessed
>still sucks at warfare
kek

>muzzy turks think they're hot shit
your shit's gonna get pushed in soon, subhumans

son bir not tek türkiye tek millet yeniden osmanlı için EVEEEEEEET saygılarımla

durka durka fuck a burka
sage

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

>Not before my 30-06 round goes through your head.

might as well kys now.

We can take it back anytime we want roach

Are you kidding me? That´s all you need to throw away your faith? Some vage prediction that europe would be flooded by muslims?
The Bible predicted much more both in the Old and New Testaments.

İş bul artık yeter amına kodumun sabah akşam shit post

Please save the Hospitallers and proclaim another crusade.

We will kill every christian subhuman

obvious shitposting

Acropolis will be a nice mosque

TAKBEER

ALLAHU AKBAR

Takbir to that.
We conquered Constantinople in 1453, we will conquer Paris, Berlin, Athens, Moscow, London, Vatican, Rome in 30 years

Cidden buna inanan var mı ?

it'll be a pretty mosque

We will, from Morocco to Indonesia, we will

sorry to break it to you mate , but it aint gonna happen :/ , maybe for a start try not to cuck your relatives :) and you might get there

we will reconquer Athens and turn Acropolis into a mosque again
it's inevitable

takbir

>kek

Greece belongs to Turkey

It must be returned, this debt must be paid

mate watch out maybe your mother will be wearing a burqa soon , dont worry about us

Turkey santa sofia must be nice strip club

We will make Greece our eyalet again
But this time we will not spare them, we will thoroughly genocide them and repopulate entire Greece with Turks and sunni muslims.

Man just stop sucking our dads cock and u will see u are so wrong

Bye bye fag shill.

PBUH.

Place Bacon Upon Him.

>turk national sport
>talks about how they will conquer Greece but they finger each other with oil

Whats the difference of muhammed and and a hoe? A hoe can make people happy and she really exlst

muh not a prophet
lived by the sword
had sexual relationships with female children

>*inhales*
>B R E

found a rare photo of your late teens

Serbs were our whores.

soon brother, soon

and now your roach whores come to belgrade and get pownded by tall serbian dicks

what a time to be alive

>kosovo je srbija
>Constantinoupole is Greek
>youtube.com/watch?v=oeJiKDaztkA

>honestly nobody can really explain things like this. Also the emergence of Islam in europe is creepy because they predicted europe would be muslim hundreds of years ago. I may consider converting, or at least reading up on Islam. Everything just seems to fit. I just feel it'll be weird considering my ancestors were in this nation since the 1600s and have been protestants even longer...

I converted to islam after reading the Quran.

Allahu ekber

Islam shall be the religion of the world

The religion of peace
inshallah. i am a convert brother.