Anyone else in gen z noticed the growing political apathy of our generation...

Anyone else in gen z noticed the growing political apathy of our generation? Most of my friends from high school didn't care about politics, but the ones who did(both on the left and right) seemed to stop caring entirely.

I'm going to make myself live until "Generation Z" and with my last dying ~180 year old breath, with the last Gen Z person dying, I will say "Well, now that that's all Zed and done." and then rest for eternity...

they see us millennials getting put through the meat grinder so they just gave up

how old are they? I didn't really care about politics until I was in my 20's paying taxes

very cool.

Zfags who were born in 1998 are collectively 18 now, 1999 are becoming of age right now

What constitutes Gen Z? Not being able to remember 9/11 and having high-speed internet and phones at a really young age?

heres a hint
nobody ever did
you jsut hear only about abnormal purple haired pierced weirdos cuz you go to pol all the time

Millennial reporting in with a sibling Zeder who just hit 20. He's feeling the pains of life I'm sure

VIVA LA ZEE!!!

this is a good thing, they're becoming disenfranchised. redpill them.

Gen z are just more little retards for the cuck machine. But thankfully not as disgusting as gen y.

Croatia gets it.

by design. they don't want citizens to be engaged and instead want them to feel apathy and only see a few headlines here and there. that's why they spam this russia shit even if it's pure bullshit cause they expect people to see headlines once in a while and believe it basing their entire view on it.

>looks at the 2 million anti-female march
>look at all the blm riots
>look at anti-trump media collusion
>look at all the shit that's happening
no you fucking retard. the sjw and white genocide is real and serious. just cause it's not at every corner you visit doesn't mean it's not having major political influence

Reddit gold this guy. Fucking hilarious.

Young people don't care about politics, more news at 11

This is probably considered the most funniest of jokes in Sweden?

Gen z white men are redpilled, but they outnumbered by bluepille gen z white women and minorities now. We are fucked

Am I the only one who doesn't get the "all zed and done" part?

they were born in the 2000s. so 17