THE SUN WILL NEVER SET

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E
cbc.ca/news/free-movement-between-canada-u-k-australia-and-new-zealand-unlikely-1.3001945
youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E

FTFY

>Mfw Greece leaves as well

Shut the fuck up and leave already.

Cool, you could hang out together.

oh yeah, please Greece join the UK for maximum kek

Are you a Leaf, who's pro Neo-British Empire?

Why'd we want those Ottoman rape babies?

cbc.ca/news/free-movement-between-canada-u-k-australia-and-new-zealand-unlikely-1.3001945

the BC flag is so shit. why did they stretch the union jack like it was made in mspaint? the other provinces got it right

You should leave the EU too so you can hang out with us.

>Forgive Greek debt
>Greece joints commonwealth market

What's the problem?

>Brittania

Lol, BC is basically china now, kill yourself

t. NS

This is where mass-deportation comes in.

Absolutely.

I wouldn't exist without the Empire, and I think that it's the only way forward for the Commonwealth.

If Canada ever gets too fucked, you can always join the UK military and get free citizenship.

I looked into this a few years ago, before the UK pulled out of Afghanistan. The recruiter was a complete dick and I got the impression I wasn't wanted.

Should have told him I was a black, transsexual muslim.

Apparently, CommonWealth citizens aren't considered foreigners under UK law. This allows them to join the Armed services.

Recruiters are always knobheads. The people who do your interview tend to be decent, though.

I did an interview this year, to get into the Royal Engineers. I passed it, but I've decided that I'll wait another year or two, to get more physically fit.

Good idea.

I'm eligible for an Ancestry visa to the UK, so I essentially get to live in the UK until I can become a Citizen.

I've been seriously considering going back to the homeland.

The British armed forces have such a mythos to them. My Grandfather and my Great Grandfather were in the RN.

Thanks, bud. But I'm 30 now so, I doubt there's any use for me until WW3 breaks out.

>Mfw a leaf is actually patriotic and wants to fight for us all

Based. Don't be disheartened your time will come either on the battlefield or homefront.

Trust me mate, they accept people into the Navy and RAF until they're 100. If you really want to serve your homeland, you've got a chance.

>Wait a year or more to get fit
That's what basic training is for... Surely you had a fitness test as part of entry too?

More than that they are allowed to work in the civil service as well.

Do it mate, funny thing. My Great Granddad was a Welshman who was deployed in the Canadian forces. During WW2. Even though he applied for the UK army. Join the Royal Engineers, if you do. You get really good qualifications, experience and get to specialize.

Officer or ranker?

I did, but I really struggled. I don't think I'd get through all of it.

britains a disgusting northern tropical forest

Ranker. Don't have the qulacs for Officer, unless I go to Uni.

Fuck off traitor.

Aren't the British Armed forces experiencing cuts? are there more applicants than slots?

I have a university degree.

I'd advise all British Canadians to come back to the motherland, if they can. We can always retake Canada at a later date. We need to boost our demographics first.

Didn't know you had too, but I guess a shit ton has changed since my grandfather's day.

Still good for you for realising where you could improve and pushing yourself to achieve it. That is proper army spirit there.

You'l be the most beautiful woman in Doncaster. Xxxx

That would be very welcomed but the west coast is too far gone. It would be best to give China BC, and mass-deport central Ontario and Montreal.

Funny thing, I believe the Navy's had some issues. Mainly because their new Cruiser failed during a NATO operation. The Army and RAF are desperate for applicants, though. You'd get a officer rating. Also, if you did Engineering you'd get additional uni degrees and specialized diplomas.

The defence budget always gets fucked as our country is full of complacent pillocks who would complain if anything else was cut for the sake of defence.

On the topic of a university degree if you want look into Sandhurst for army and Dartford for Navy.

Talk about living in the past. I didn't know OAP's post on Sup Forums.

You have to have 5Cs, three A levels or a degree. I've got the GCEs, just not the A levels. I'm doing a trade in college and they don't accept equivalent qualcs.

Kill the frogs, race war now!!!!

Still I wish you best of luck, and my eternal respect for doing the sadly thankless job of serving.

It's still not that bad, at least we're not the Netherlands who has fuck all their armed forces. Also, you get good pay in the Army. £22,000 a year, as a Lance Coperal and you don't pay shit for rent or food.

Sounds like we need to retreat and regroup a-la Dunkirk.

Sounds like a deal.

It's like that here too.

Tell me bongs. If I was just to move to the UK on my ancestry visa (permanent residency for 5 years, with the option to extend for another 5) and not join the Army, how easy would it be for a university educated leaf (artscuck) to get a job and create a comfy life?

No prob, I love my country!

You'd be better of going to the army, getting £30,000 a year as an office. Get additional uni qualcs, pay fuck all for food or accommodation and learn how to fight.

By arts I assume you are talking History or English? Rather than interpretive italian dance theory.

Britain is a good place to live the further from the cities you get.

It's a gradient pay scale, as well. You'd be on £42,000 in a year or two.

Don't forget the part about traveling to exotic places, meeting interesting people and killing them.

Also and I know this seems like a odd one but is a huge thing later down the line.

Index linked pension.

Which means your pension pot is tied to inflation so you will never be inflated out of your savings.

Much better than what officers here get.

Politics and Philosophy.

My family was originally from Oxford. Is it cucked now?

>Literally what built the Emipre

Arts degrees don't get you jackshit, job wise. My brother pulled out of Uni, his first year. Because his tutor told him out right he wouldn't get a job with it. He's doing a computer science apprenticeship now.

My father always tells that joke, but serving for 17 years will have that effect.

not many nations have the people felt proud enough to fly the Jack and do so still under the commonwealth banner.

God save the Queen, Rule Britannia

You also get to take it out, once you finish as a lump sum. Taxed, of course.

To Oxford yes.
The council now has this thing where instead of Mr Mrs Miss Ms etc you cab have Mx as a gender neutral title.

Technically speaking, the US rules the waves.

Oxford's fine for the most part, expensive as all shit! Best places to live are Cumbria, Lanacashire, rural Northern Wales, Cornwall and Devon. Pretty cheap, nearly entirely white and look amazing!

Do they have a song about it?
I think not
Checkmate Atheists.

Yeah, same here. I wonder if a Canada-UK free trade agreement will create demand for jobs in both countries.

Shit. Where is good and comfy?
I want a nice comfortable town with a local pub and good banter.

I'd say the west country and east Anglia are some of the best places to live.

Not for much longer.

Any where in the country side. You'll find some of your fellow Leafs, as well. We've got loads of Canadian expats working at pubs.

Norfolk, Suffolk, Somerset, Cornwall possibly Devon or Dorset.

The villages in those counties still feel like the England of old.

Be fucked with East Anglia! Expensive as all hell. South West is extremely comfy and cheap.

They did

youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

>Note that the Empire doesn't exist anymore.

Bit weird, a canuck with such an enormous inferiority complex. You sound like a jew going back to Israel. I bet you hide these thoughts from your peers .

no, i'm lebanon.

trust me, i'm a tree

UK-Canada trade deal will probably create service sector, manufacturing and financial sector jobs.

Kek, I'll let you have that one.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

Is that a thing?

Should I just go there for a working holiday and see if I like the UK and work in a pub or something?

This is what I want.

Are there any good English girls left? or have they all gone to London for its diverse companionship?

GAYEST FLAG
THIRD GAYEST PROVINCE

Britain has contributed to the world. ((Isreal)) has not contributed to nearly the same extent.

People like you are the reason our country is dying.

None of them can afford to go there. You can sell a shit two bedroom flat for nearly a million quid. Most of there lases stay in their home towns or go to other cities like Liverpool or Manchester.

God I hate B.C., it was great before the great chink invasion. Now I want to move to halifax because it's almost 100% white.

A common misconception is that English people go to London. English people are born in London and once they have enough money flee to the countryside.

Shoot up a mosque

Happened with my Nan and her family. They came to Liverpool to escape the ((diversity) of the 70s.

Bump!

Call a help line.

Thats heartening.

What are English girls like? Canadian girls tend to be quite self absorbed and arrogant.

I can't wait to leave.

spanish empire was the first where the sun never set.

just saying, britbongs are copycats

It is not just about that, it is part of the English cultural DNA.

It all stems from the old adage
'An Englishman's home is his castle'

That simple line means that renting or sharing a building are never the endgame of the English.

Varies as much as accents do in these fair isles.

Depends. Women from the countyside are humble and conservative/UKIPers. Women in the city are shit, but everyone in the cities are shit, so no worry there.

>What are English girls like
>English girls

I had a chuckle. Imagine the most inbred people on earth. Got it? Now multiply that by a million.

It is not about who did it first. It is about who did it best.

Our country died under PET

Who conquered a majority of the world and who got BTFO by Austria?

They look like fucking Poles!

Good. I'd heard that they were all tremendous slags.

Justin is pissing on the grave.

City people, what happens when you centralize a bunch of people.

And yet the whitest provinces overwhelmingly voted for the liberals, proving once again that the maritime provinces are a bunch of faggots.

The 150th feels more like a funeral for the country then a celebration.

Why would you ever, ever trade in that glorious flag for
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF