What some nice conservative cities to move to

Are all cities ceasepits of liberal degeneracy. I finally feel like I have enough money to plan on moving to a large city and wanna know what's a good place to move to. I don't particularly care where I move to Just so long as it isn't a degenerate shithole full of libshits niggers and faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

livability.com/top-10/political-cities/best-cities-for-conservatives/2016
citylab.com/politics/2016/12/mapping-how-americas-metro-areas-voted/508313/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stay away from the coasts, Illinois, and Hawaii. You should probs be fine.

I look at where guns are heavily restricted. That's a good indicator of liberal cuckoldry afoot.

Don't move to the city now. They are going to come apart economically over 'muh immigrants'

Dildo, Newfoundland.

Is there any cities that aren't tainted by digenerate niggers.

I've been told the Florida Gulf Coast cities are decent.

Paris, France
or Marseille

This.
Or London. Bastions of conservative thought and Christian tradition.

I live in San Antonio, it's okay.

>conservative
>city

pick one

move to l.a defo not full of libtards

Moscow

Riyadh is probably a bit on the conservative side

No

Top 10 US cities for conservatives:

1. Bullhead City, AZ
2. Enid, OK
3. Alabaster, AL
4. Asheboro, NC
5. Burleson, TX
6. Bristol, TN
7. Benton, AR
8. Slidell, LA
9. Brandon, MS
10. Columbus, NE

according to:
livability.com/top-10/political-cities/best-cities-for-conservatives/2016

Lexington, KY is based. 75% white, which is the best you can do in a "real" city. If you live in the countryside and commute to work you may never even see a nignog again desu fan.

I live on the out skirts of a city in Alabama and only go in there every so often. The cities here do have a good number of blacks in them but they stay in their areas and don't dare come in ours. It's an all around good state to live in especially if your a straight white male, just take your pick of cities just ignore Montgomery though.

citylab.com/politics/2016/12/mapping-how-americas-metro-areas-voted/508313/

Rank

Metro

Trump Vote Share

Birmingham-Hoover, AL

58.6%

Oklahoma City, OK

58.5%

Jacksonville, FL

56.6%

Cincinnati, OH-KY-IN

56.1%

Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro-Franklin, TN

55.8%

Grand Rapids-Wyoming, MI

53.7%

Indianapolis-Carmel-Anderson, IN

51.7%

Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX

51.3%

Pittsburgh, PA

50.2%

Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia, NC-SC

50.1%

The above table shows the top 10 large metros that went for Trump. The largest cities that Trump won in were Sunbelt metro areas and Rustbelt metro areas. In the Sunbelt, he won majorities in Birmingham, Oklahoma City, Jacksonville, Nashville, Dallas, and Charlotte. In the Rustbelt, he won majorities in Cincinnati, Grand Rapids, Indianapolis, and Pittsburgh.

Trump also took a plurality of the vote in Louisville (49.8 vs. Clinton’s 45.1 percent), Tampa (49.3 vs. 46.3 percent), Phoenix (48.6 vs. 44.5 percent), Houston (48.5 vs. 47.5 percent), San Antonio (48.4 vs. 47.2 percent), St. Louis (48.0 vs. 46.9 percent), and Kansas City (48.0 vs. 45.9 percent.)

/thread

come to MN. minneapolis and st paul are comfy af. just stay away from the crack stacks.

carson city nevada, salt lake city utah, boise idaho

My wife and I are considering moving to Nashville. Are we making a good choice? We are visiting in November for the first time.

it's not that hard living in a libtarded city desu

Honestly, you know the shitty rhetoric that dumb redneck conservatives hold up the Trump administration and big businesses? The ironing is, it's the opposite. Big businesses need intelligent sheeple to control. Basically, they divert their attention and just do whatever the fuck they want. It's the reason you never see big money tycoons around on TV really. NY is actually pretty good with this. You're surrounded by faggots, but fact is if you have money, they're there to prop you up for more as you enjoy everything a massive city can offer.

No, unless you're coming to the Williamson County area

Check out Knoxville while you are there. It's nicer and more low key. Eastern Tennessee is best tennessee.

Is Knoxville still a big city? I do commercial hvac and the bigger city's are where the money is at.

Sheboygan, WI

The downtown is smaller, but if you count the sprawl there is close to 1M population. Short drive to the mountains, too.

>Cities
>conservative

You want large towns in the 15-50k population range at least 1 hour from any major city. Preferably in the midwest or south. Just make sure the town is growing and has at least one major industry supporting it so it's not one of those places in decay.

Idaho checking in.

Uuuuusually big cities are liberal because they are run by democrats in some way shape or form.

However, if you have work experience under your belt or might be willing to do some harder labor like farming or construction and such, Idaho has some pretty nice, definitely conservative, smaller cities and towns.

Lots of farm work here if you like working out in the sun all summer and kicking back all winter.

Like i said, very conservative. Hell, you don't even need a gun permit to conceal carry. No sanctuary towns or anything. And everybody here is very politically calm and chill. There havent been any violent protests, and hardly any protests at all (i dont think ive heard of any protests at all) here because libdogs here know damn well they will get shot if they act like animals.

The state voted, i think, Cruz in the primaries and Trump in the finals.

Hunting, fishing, dirt biking, hot pools. Very outdoorsy state. Love it here. A lot of people retire here because its so peaceful.