Hey

hey
I'm Trying to prove to my Bulgarian friend that there are only like 3 Bulgarians on Sup Forums.
Disprove me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So
youtube.com/watch?v=IkXxmMUIx8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

easy, instead of posting a faggot thread like this post something about FYROM and how it should belong to bulgaria

You know it's like 11:30 at night there right?

Past most of their bedtimes

Wait, that's a real country ?

Tell Eddie to fuck off and get back to his physics homework

Oh
I'm sorry friend i forgot

Watch this now burger

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

I'll post with another IP but only if you prove to me that you have $1000 with my name on them for my paypal acc.

You are wrong, Bulgarians are the 10th biggest poster group on Sup Forumss less retarded brother Sup Forums

Thank you
i'll keep that in mind next time

hello is this the thread about bulgaria :DDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm the fifth posting here.

THE CULT OF MARY IS ALIVE IN GREECE IT IS NOT REAL CHRISTIANITY

youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So

I am the creator of this little OC.

Fail

Wait, that's a real country?

and this

I like Chick-fil-a sauce better, desu.

hello healthpack

qko cringe we

who dares summon me?!

изтpий тoвa мaнгaл

Thats actually funny

I have way more than 3 proxies.

i assume things must be pretty ok in bulgaria, cause we never hear from you in the news.

nah we are just irrelevant

Hey, don't say that. You have Dimitar Berbatov and. Uhm. Other things, too.

OP BTFO

>have
more like had, he is pretty much done

Fucking slavs, wherever they are everything turns to shit. Can't even fight kebab properly.

and of course, the greatest of them all

P.S. I am a huge autist

I'm sure he's still got the best first touch in footy.

Pls no bully.

Got my DNA ancestry and it said I'm bulgarian, pic related.

if turkey comes at you, just roll on the side and pretend you're italia

>western bulgaria
>hwite
nope

fpbp

i cri evri tiem

DNA ancestry is pretty bullshit, just so you know.

they usually only test a small portion of the Y chromosome, than compare to which populations tested there is decent % of an alleles.

It doesn't take into account the population not tested, it can have incorrect % of allele representation in the ethnicity because of that. It's also possible some alleles are highly present in like some african tribe, some vikings and pacific islander at the same time.

Same DNA sample can provide different result based on which lab did the analyses, and which portion of DNA they tested.

All in all, it's funny, but it's not a realistic representation of your ancestry. Don't take it too seriously.

Кaжи мy чe e пeдaл

>15% Muslim

What's the deal?
Can we really call Bulgaria white if they have a large Muslim and Gypsy population?

Good to know Mr. Rareflag

believe it or not our mudslimes are actually decent. gypsies are cancer and in need of genocide tho

they really just stick to their parts of the country. the turks don't bother us at all, but the gypsies do, if you're near them. which i'm not. i haven't seen a turk in years and the only gypsies i see are street cleaners. but i won't deny it, 15% of this country really is gypsies and turks.

that's literally the lebanon flag. moot fucked up

i'm stealthy rare :D

It's late, we should be in bed

Muslims are muslims, just cause they don't blow up or eat halal meat here doesn't make them much better.

I suppose most Bulgarians here have no experience with our muslims. There is a definite difference between them and us and we all know it. We should be careful to not gloss over it.

hrrr

ofc there is difference but come on you gotta admit they are pretty harmless compared to western mudslimes.

OП e пeдepacт

въpни ce в poдинaтa тaтapинo

Bulgaria na tri moreta

Wait a minute, you're not Lebanon

Heмa дa ми зeмeш пapитe, мaнгo.

I made pic related 6 years ago on Sup Forums. Your status: BTFO.

please delete this

Want more, нeгъp?

>kak da ebesh

everytime

Balkanpost

Remember to put flag of Albania, Serbia, Bosnia or Macedonia as pic, and the post to be extreme b8

but that's much better than the last one

might as well spam some relevant shit

>says this guy

>buy gypsy beer and sausage
were you high when you made this?

hai

>mfw I see a Balkan thread, even one that is only vaguely related to the Balkans

Hey don't joke, we are bigger than Europe and we can nukes. Also, it's like bible heaven here.

joke aside, we at least get into news when we blow up a nuke. I can't remember hearing anything from Bulgaria...

by the way, are you related to bulgaria and italia ? you have the same flag...

The only interesting thing about Bulgaria (and the Balkans) is our past.
Our present is unremarkable and depressing; our future is bleak. No point creating threads about it

you want a fun fact about bulgaria and ireland? we're the only people who still call the republic of ireland "Eire" and we don't even know why. Like 50% of the time it's Irlandia and another 50% it's Eire. nobody here even knows it's gaelic and they never question how unusual it is for a country name compared to the rest of the european countries

Best UK TV moment of history taught me bulgarian's money is called lev

youtube.com/watch?v=IkXxmMUIx8k

shit i wish i could mock other bulgarian dialects on national tv like this, like brits do for these scots

and he nailed the pronounciation fuck

>laughing at every mention of Bulgaria

wtf I hate British people now

they are sleeping right now

can you even imagine how exotic and obscure we sound to them? doesn't that tickle you?

It tickles my desire to smash their inbred faces in. Next time I come across Brits in Bansko I'm gonna wreck their drunk asses.

it's fairly popular though, i see 'praise kek' bulgarian comments on facebook too, and if you're in this thread you should off yourself

t. Miro

is 200 lev a good price for a horse ?

Will Bulgaria make the World Cup? They beat the Netherlands and if they beat Sweden they'll probably qualify.

nein

How the fuck would I know?

it's not enought to buy it, but it's too much for a half hour's rent. it's okay for a full day's rent. i guess if it has the plague or horse herpes you could buy it for 200 lev but i wouldn't count on it.