Andrew Jackson campaigns to take down the national banks

>Andrew Jackson campaigns to take down the national banks
>Almost assassinated by the Rothchild family

>JFK goes against the C.I.A and Deep State
>Gets assassinated

>Trump now going against the globalist agenda
>Intelligence agencies accusing Russia of hacking the election and demand he be impeached

I hope you're wise enough to see this Sup Forums

>tfw Trump family becomes the next Kennedy family

Hopefully Barron doesn't become a pilot

They already know.

How do you think Trump manages to be a step ahead and is able to play the media so well?

Also, was the guy that tried killing Jackson related to the Rothchilds? I haven't heard this before.

big glaring difference is that trump is a literal buffoonish, silver-spooned tycoon while the others you would at least consider to be warriors/intellectuals who got their hands dirty. trump is neither of those.
Jackson also attacked big business too, something that trump is letting bend over the american people and fuck them dry.
Kennedy pissed off way more people in the IC and deepstate in his short time than Trump ever did.
basically you're comparing a useful idiot to revolutionaries.

Andrew Jackson will always be #1 president, if Trump doesn't succeed.
"I killed the bank."

Same thing happened to Roosevelt.
He pressed hard for banking reforms since the Rothchild's net worth at the time was almost a trillion dollars. Gets shot on stage but manages to finishes his speech
Trump wants to regain America's sovereignty in a time of international bureaucracies and China raping you hard on trade. Take a look at the past president (Obama, Bush, Clinton) and see just how pro-establishment they were compared to Trump

holy shit

shits fucked brehs

its clear your only information on US politics comes from le epic memes and Sup Forums. you're a leaf m8. You don't understand our politics. Trump is not anti-establishment at all.

not it's not brother

Trump has our time machine, and the support of an powerful entity that manifested in many places, including space

Do you think their shit can stop him? They can literally shoot him with a .50 cal in the head and the bullet will bounce off like a bouncy ball

Which band is that?

Top kek thread all-round.

No, shit is still fucked.

But it doesn't have to be.

Where did you get that image? Or did you make it yourself?

I got it from this dank website called Sup Forums, get ur lolz on at Sup Forums.org

wow, its Ronald Regan

>>Intelligence agencies demand he be impeached

Wow that's a massive story where did you hear that?

Nowhere because you made it up because you are literally a shill.

Ill entertain the bait.

Why would the president go against such
things.

kek

Come on, everyone knows Trump is part of the establishment, he has the same ties to big money than Hillary Clinton, the same ties to the people on the backdoors. Just because he says he hates Mexico and the muslims, that doesn't makes him a antistablishment person.