Google Homepage Logo Banner

Google is known for changing up it's homepage with creative designs and paintings made by a community. When I opened up my browser today, I found this one.... The title of this design is called "A Peaceful Future". Notice anything strange????

I am tired of being bombarded with this idiotic SJW, pro-Islam, gay propaganda, false made-up genders, this bullsh1t idea of lets get together and get along, you know what??? This shit does NOT bring people together, it DIVIDES people. I know it's just a stupid harmless little drawing made by some stupid 15 year old girl, but after being bombarded with so much propaganda, this drawing makes me sick, and Google is constantly pushing this kind of stuff.

The new Power Rangers movie is going to feature an "openly gay" character, why??? Why do they have to infiltrate their propaganda in our movies which are designed for entertainment????? Movies are for entertainment, not for propaganda pushing.

Mass Effect Andromeda was a DISASTER because of the SJW feminist morons at Bioware. They purposely made the female characters ugly just to get revenge on us male gamers who harmlessly enjoy the fictional hot female characters in our videogames. OUR ENTERTAINMENT CULTURE IS BEING INVADED BY THIS IDIOTIC SJW GAY PC COUNTER-CULTURE!!!!

It's almost like it's a crime to be a straight, white, male. It's a crime to make videogames with fake super hot female lead characters, what is next??? A game where you go around as an openly gay male character drinking fruity ass alcoholic beverages and helping your platonic female friends choose outfits?????? Leave our videogames alone!!

Look at that new Star Wars movie, don't you see the agenda??? White Female and Black Male protagonist. To be honest, I don't care about Star Wars, but I do care that it feels like inter-racial agenda is being forced on us when all we want to do is enjoy a simple movie.

I know it's trivial to get upset at this stupid Google painting, but I have had enough.

>Devil horns in the background.

What the fuck, they're sending us a message. Don't you see? Thr current state of weak white men and coalburner white women? We need to get stronger and take over the control again!

>muslim between a faggot and a jew

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

wow cuckchan is late to the party

token wheelchair kid, token white male, token Muslim child. token jewish girl. token feminist (and African American child), Christian girl who is white een though Christianity is a very diverse religion, science kid idk, and old man or something. Not to mention the rock star hand gestures in the background which is apparently a cult symbol

>'future' means just more brown people
Don't even brown people find this disgusting?

> this thing accomplished more than Sup Forums ever will

From left to right.
Steven. Was beaten up by a bunch of niggers and ended up paralyzed.
Frank. Adopted by two husbands. His fathers, Ken and Bob made Frank realize at the age of 2 that he was gay as well.
Fatima. Finally managed to get in between the faggot and the Jew. Now all that's left is to press the button.
Ester, Located in the middle, so she can keep a close eye on things. It's good te be in control.
Juan/Juanita. Born a girl, became a boy and now self-identifies as a hamster,
Mary. Wishes she was with other normal white people instead of this freak show.
Tyrone. Just got admitted to the Bloods.Can't wait to kill other niggers and blame whitey. Thinks he's smart 'cause he remembers part of Einsteins formula of Relativity.
Ed. Teacher. Has given up on the whole bunch. Will soon emigrate to Uruguay.

pretty much

>notice anything
No straight white male

>who elected trump?

you faggots really need to learn to use the catalog

Fuck why would you post that. I had this image in my mind of this cute smug chick that was doing it all ironically.

>the handicapped people don't get to participate in making "google"
what did they mean by this?

I posted this thread several hours ago and no one responded. Fucking late lazy fucks.

Sides crippled

>Power Rangers
>Star Wars
>Mass Effect
It's everywhere.

I'm repeatedly banned from Sup Forums for bringing up CW's blatant agenda-pushing policy. This is done intentionally by the studios to normalize degeneracy and encourage others to follow suit.

nothing new, goyim!

anyone up for minesweeper?

never late, always right on time

>fruity ass alcoholic beverages
i like fruity alcoholic beverages

>Boot up the ol' PC and head over to google to look something up
>See that image
>Immediately drop everything im doing and race over to Sup Forums to see how triggered they are
>#1 on the front page

Horse shoe theory wins again

What's a "Gcoqte?"

Too long didn't read.

You do realize the guy on the left is a faggot, and the one next to the "christian" is a tranny?

That's okay, stick to children's picture story books, I know reading is not one of your strengths.

the hand sign above gay transqueer is love in ASL the one between christian ginger and smart negro is lucifer

Really activates the Almonds, doesn't it?

wtf I hate google now.

Just kidding chrome is the best broswer.

That's okay, I like wine which can be fruity, I was just being silly with the description of what could possibly be the future of our videogames in the hands of SJW propaganda pushers.

i owe you a beer fagget leaf

kek