Americans on this board, why haven't you joined the Ku Klux Klan yet? What's your excuse? Your shitty career...

Americans on this board, why haven't you joined the Ku Klux Klan yet? What's your excuse? Your shitty career? Most of you here will never have an important position, not all of you, but them majority here are white foot soldiers. Embrace it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByBeuzs0lko

The KKK is an FBI honeypot. 95% of its "members" are literally FBI agents looking for an excuse to get you arrested.

The KKK does not exist, and any "news" you see or KKK member that goes on television is just a liberal shill intentionally acting stupid to make them look dumb

KKK members remind me of the guys from l'Action Française : used to be relevant a century ago, are now useless, no influence, just racist cosplayers constantly mocked and bullied by negroes and even other white people.

The KKK is a honeypot and has been for decades.

How do I sign up?
Do I have to supply my own bed sheets?
Mine are gold satin

ITT JIDF good goys trying to keep the White man from joining the army to save the White race

Piss off liars. We're taking back this country!

nice flag, faggot

The correct answer is that it's a honeypot.
If it wasn't and was the actual Klan with fuck immigrants as it's mission, they might not let me in due to being Catholic

the kkk is a degenerate organization... most conservatives in this country are sexual deviants and child predators... as seen in the news recently with people like Milo and also the republican caught in the hotel with the young boy

1) not a christian
2) not a racist
3) not a democrat

If you want to save your country then follow in the steps of Hitler, his life is a template for how to become a(n) hero.

How does your mom get your sheets so clean?
Mine are so stained up.
Your moms way better at laundry then mine

Moshe, poor Moshe.

Can't even get the bedsheets right when he goes larping as a white male.

Not one of us is that stupid. I would much rather join the military and die to an IED with the hopes of killing a muslim then join some has-been group.

Fuck off shill.

KYS Nigger.

My guess is they don't have a time machine. Otherwise they might as well hand themselves in directly at the FBI HQ.

I'm not paying the hooded Jew $80 to hate black people.

>christcucks
no thx

I'm a Jew