Which one of you deplorables did this?

Which one of you deplorables did this?
How can anyone do this?

twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/847486704944427010

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/
twitter.com/JuanMThompson/status/836267885962145793
fox2now.com/2016/10/18/missouri-man-sentenced-for-arson-fire-that-destroyed-mosque/
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>iranian
>>>refugee
umm

...Hey imam... Watcha doin'?!

Falseflag.

Watcha doin' Imam?

You really think someone would do that?
Just make up lies on the internet for retweets and likes?

if they didn't steal anything it was a false flag.

>drumpf supporters are stupid
>spelled every word right in that graffiti

haters and losers BTFO

>gut out
Whatcha doin Imam

>destroyed it
>just spray painted over surfaces because it would cost to replace actual appliance damage
lmao

They said gut out

His home
>his

Every single "viral hate crime" has proven to be either a hoax or the perpetrator was never caught. Every single one.
They were never caught because it never happened.

Fake. As. Fuck.

His nigger neighbors probably got sick of the smell of curry

One day they will catch one of these White Supremacists and Sup Forums will be BTFO once again

those are very specific R's

It will be easy to match up the penmanship

can't wait to find out it's another hate crime hoax

this

Yes, welcome to 2017.

Another fucking loser. Guess he didn't see the dozens of other retards that got exposed for this. We really are getting the worst from these countries. These people have no shame, no ambition, no pride. Just a bunch of lowly niggers that whine for a pat on the back from their superiors. How embarrassing.

They spelled America wrong.

they should've wrote it in german desu

I agree.

How can anyone do this?

>Which one of you deplorables did this?
Implies that it is someone from Sup Forums

Because Sup Forums disagree with Islam's barbaric way of life doesn't mean it would lowers itself to the level of their religion of peace.

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0

Hate hoaxes are terrorism

Bigots please

I wonder...

>Total silence from the administration
Obama never denounced what his followers did either. In fact, he encouraged it.

>Whatcha doin rabbi?

Nothing looks destroyed. Dude probably just wanted to redecorate and now will get liberal gibs.

Yes

The Intercept: Updated: Trump Suggests Anti-Semitic Acts Might Be Faked to Make His Movement “Look Bad”
theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/
We have changed the headline of this news story to better reflect its content. Since its publication, former Intercept reporter Juan Thompson was arrested and charged with making bomb threats against the Jewish Community Centers and the Anti-Defamation League.

twitter.com/JuanMThompson/status/836267885962145793
Juan Thompson Tweet: "Another week, another round of threats against Jewish ppl. In the middle of the day, you know who's at a JCC? Kids. KIDS.

>GUT OUT
Just noticed that. Fucking knew it. As I said, what a fucking pathetic loser.

>Hate Muslim
Seems totally legit that nothing is broken and any words that someone who hates muslims such as dunecoons or sandniggers are not present.

We are very well known waltzing in not breaking shit and spraypainting shit like "hate muslim"

He did it himself or a friend of his did it, guaranteed. When white people are angry about someone you never hear about them again.

But none of those signs are indicating white supremacy.

Oh my

What's this

He was smart enough to do this on this inside.
If he did this on the outside of his house or on his garage door, his neighbors would've seen him falseflagging himself.

Yeah...Western Oregon is a shithole of anarchists and liberals. Some fucking progressive queers did this as sideshow...like when they trashed that Toyota dealership in PDX a few months ago.

Please God, bring those sweet lahars that will douche Portland and Seattle.

I don't believe it. Nothing is broken. Just spray paint on fixtures that probably belong to the landlord.

>/MuslimIQ/
>click link
>page not found

Psssshhh
"A teenager who is a dual US-Israeli citizen was busted Thursday for the months-long series of bomb threats targeting Jewish community centers across the globe.

The teen was arrested in Israel by the country’s cyber attack unit, Haaretz reported."

He doesn't look like a degenerate, so might have actually been some trailer trash.

>kitchen shelves are fine, nothing messed up

these semites think deviously, and the false flag is a major tool in their arsenal

It really does look like he painted all the "alt-right" memes he had read from twitter, trying to make the scene look as convincing as possible.

>not knowing the difference between bigot and white supremacy

>Get your home broken into.
>All they do is spray paint "get out."
HMMMM! FISHY!
>Nothing missing, nothing destroyed.
VERY FISHY!

Came here to say this.

even if it is real(it's not), i don't give a single fuck. anyone practicing islam gtfo. you aren't compatible with western civilization.

Hey Imam, watcha doin'?

Whoever did it misspelled "get." It wasn't a white person. Just another worthless non-white loser.

>Prosecutors said Thompson made threats against at least eight Jewish community centers, schools or other facilities to harass his girlfriend.

>Israeli police last week arrested a young Israeli-American man in Jerusalem and said he was the primary suspect in the majority of the threats.

He wasn't behind all of them.

For the people who don't understand the problem...

If someone was going to break into your house and hate you so much they spray paint bullshit on your walls.

Don't you think they'd smash up your kitchen a bit too?

He's probably mad at his landlord, maybe he won't let him paint the walls or something.

>meanwhile in Missouri
fox2now.com/2016/10/18/missouri-man-sentenced-for-arson-fire-that-destroyed-mosque/

How come 'hate' crimes committed against whites are always caught on video, while 'hate' crimes supposedly committed by whites don't have any direct evidence ?

We all say the physical assaults upon Trump supporters during the election.

>it turns out they used washable markers instead of spray paint.
>they must have picked the lock because it's completely undamaged.
>they also managed to do it without leaving any footprints or other forensic evidence.

checked for truths

Look at the kitchen countertops - nothing missing or out of place; garbage bag still firmly hanging off hook in counter. Living room - the glass table isn't broken; clock still in tact.

details are fun

there are no such videos user, you can't commit a hate crime against whites

>muslimIQ
>muslim IQ

So what's that? 89?

a muslim embodies the values of their prophet, muhammad.

Muhammad was a mass murdering rapist of women and children. don't condone violence, but muslims should not expect people to be welcoming when they idolize someone like that.

>Iranian refugee
>in Oregon
>"they" only spraypainted his house
>oh, and he has a house
I don't even know what to say to these anymore.

yes - the administration responds to every alleged hate incident, even the fuckin elidemic of hoaxes promulgated by Leftists more upset with enforcing immigration law than with arming fucking Al Qaeda in Syria for Saudi and ZioJew donors.

Eat a dick.

fakehatecrimes.org/

Every hate crime against a Mohammadan is perpetrated by another Mohammadan.

>none of the cabinets are ripped out
>none of the dishware were destroy, let alone even knocked down
>eating utensils and fruit containers all untouched
>trash can left alone
>No spray paint "bled" onto the back wall on the unfinished m in "muslim"

This is the fakest, laziest vandalism I've ever seen

this

Lots of people hate Islam.
How did they know it was a white person?

>Iranian
>Refugee

Is every non-white now a refugee and guaranteed free housing and healthcare what the fuck?

Pure taqia

>muslims attempting jew-tier trickery
come on out mossad. we know it's you.

Deport kebab faggot

and how exactly can a refugee afford his own place?

>muslim iq
What an ironic name

plus the Israeli Jew they are desperately trying to say was a 'self hating' type, with a brain tumor... and not yet another anti Trumpite lying and feeding the lying press...

oh no - this will foster conspiracy theories... like theres an epidemic of fake hate!

fakehatecrimes.org/

Bring the Civil War on soon. I'm horny for war.

When did they say it was a white person?

i must ask

what is an iranian running from? why are there iranian refugees?

>Iranian refugee
Wait, what? What the fuck is he fleeing from?

government and/or state handouts

Huh, well lets get some suspects going.

Could there prehaps be somebody with access to the home, who could be reasonably confident they would not get caught by the homeowner, which would have a motive to commit such a crime?

White Supremacy is clearly the most intelligent form of bigotry

Simply too intelligent to be tolerant

three times out of four this shit is self inflicted for the keks.

just saying

>Terrorist Hate Muslim
Seems like they do, if they liked muslims they would stop blowing up all the time.

>iranian
>refugee
really gets the ol' noggin joggin

forced sex change

>hate muslims
>dont draw a picture of Mohammed fucking a pig

Everyone knows to do this for maximum triggering come on

>Which one of you deplorables did this?

God hates liars and false flaggers.
All false flaggers will go to Hell.
Double quantum eraser experiment proves God is real.
Liberals and lovers of lies should be very afraid.
We will all answer for every little fucked up thing we did

But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power.

Wouldn't be surprised

Holy fuck first I'm hearing about this.

It doesn't even matter that Trump was literally right, what matters is that he said something offensive.

It is true that these sorts of threats do terrorize people. It really is true. Leftists are now terrorizing people to try and get popular support against Trump going. This is just on top of their campaign against free speech.

Ends justify the means logic is all over the left wing these days, it's fairly disgusting. I'm a fairly recent convert and have been on the left most of my life but holy fuck, the entire left just needs to be burnt to the ground, and rebuilt, it has gone so far up its own ass and has become so corrupt.

I just keep thinking of the war of Iraq, a pre-emptive war, being justified by the right back in the day, and me thinking people like Harper were goddamned out of their fucking minds for wanting to go to war there. I was right in that case, and the left truly were the sane ones in that situation. We're just getting to the point now the left is so assured of their moral supremacy, they do more and more immoral things every day.

I don't actually hate the left, most of Sup Forums does but I don't, but, regardless of who has been elected the left has been winning the culture war for such a long time, and has been so unchallenged, they have become corrupt. I just want people to leave the left already, so they can figure out how wrong and out of touch they are, and revivify themselves...

>Esquire

Hey, Esquire. Whatcha doin?

Do democrats have to answer for hate crimes against white people?

How's your first week on Sup Forums?

>not themselves
user, now they can cry muh racism and get more gibmedats

just relax. the red pill goes down hard.

have this funny and offensive webm

>libs are asking for gofundme

would be a shame if niggers of Sup Forums decided to take advantage of their virtue signaling and gave no refunds.